Matt_Stevens

What are the exact fees for visas into Vietnam.

19 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

If there is a Vietnamese neighborhood/shopping center in NYC there is likely a travel agent that can get the visa for you without any hassles.

many travel agencies use the visa on arrival, but they want a cut alsolook on web or other forums, and i would defeintly call an travel adjent, I just thought the visa on arrival woould save you time and money, it did me, also i could not mail my passport and expect to get it back, being in iraq and i was not sure on the dat i would leave untill 2 weeks before

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

I see for 2013 the fees have gone up.

I just got my passport back with a 1 time visa for Tết.

re:

HELLO,

THANK YOU FOR WRITTING TO THE EMBASSY OF VIETNAM.

FIRST OF ALL, THE CONSULAR SECTION OF THE EMBASSY OF VIETNAM STRONGLY RECOMMENDS YOU TO HAVE THE VISA BEFORE YOU DEPART FOR VIETNAM.

THE FOLLOWING FEE IS TOTAL FEE, COVERING FOR VISA STAMPING FEE, VISA APPROVAL ARRANGEMENT FEE AND PROCESSING FEE.

A. SINGLE ENTRY, ONE-MONTH: $100.00/ EACH PERSON

B. SINGLE ENTRY, THREE-MONTH: $130.00/ EACH PERSON

C. MULTIPLE ENTRY ONE-MONTH: $150.00/ EACH PERSON

D. MULTIPLE ENTRY THREE-MONTH: $180.00/ EACH PERSON

NORMAL PROCESSING TIME: 3-4 WORKING DAYS.

EXPEDITE SERVICE: PLUS $30 (1-2 WORKING DAYS)

* SINGLE ENTRY: IF YOU ENTER VIETNAM ONE TIME.

MULTIPLE ENTRIES: YOU ENTER VIETNAM MORE THAN ONE TIME (YOU ENTER VIETNAM, GO TO ANOTHER NEIGHBOURING COUNTRY AND GO BACK TO VIETNAM) OR CRUISE MAKES SEVERAL STOPS IN VIETNAM.

* AT PRESENT, THE EMBASSY OF VIETNAM CAN ARRANGE AN APPROVAL FOR A VISA GOOD FOR 3 MONTHS, MULTIPLE ENTRIES AS MAXIMUM.

A VISA GOOD FOR MORE THAN 3 MONTHS CAN ONLY BE ISSUED TO ANY APPLICANT WHO HAS OBTAINED A WORK PERMIT AND A VISA APPROVAL ALREADY.

WHAT TO SUBMIT?

- PASSPORT (YOU CAN SEND A COPY OF YOUR PASSPORT AND ASK FOR A LOOSE-LEAF VISA with 02 photos. For loose leaf visa, please be adviced that you will not keep it any more when going out from Vietnam; the immigration department will collect it back AND IF YOU LOOSE THE VISA, YOU NEED TO REAPPLY FOR A NEW VISA AND HAVE TO PAY AGAIN FOR FULL FEE)

- APPLICATION FORM (http://www.vietnamembassy-usa.org/services/visa-application-process).

- 1 PASSPORT-SIZE PICTURE (2X2).

- FEE BY MONEY ORDERS OR CASHIER CHECK, PAYABLE TO "EMBASSY OF VIETNAM." APPLICANTS APPLYING TOGETHER MAY SUBMIT THE FEE IN ONE MONEY ORDER.

- A SELF-ADDRESSED POSTAGE-PAID RETURN ENVELOPE IF YOU WANT TO HAVE YOUR VISA MAILED. FOR THE SAFETY OF YOUR PASSPORT(S), PLEASE USE ONLY ONE OF THE FOLLOWING MAILING SERVICES WHICH PROVIDE TRACKING NUMBERS: OR US EXPRESS MAIL OR CERTIFIED MAIL WITH FULL LABEL OR FEDEX/UPS. PLEASE DO NOT USE OTHER MAILING SERVICES. APPLICANTS APPLYING TOGETHER MAY PROVIDE ONE ENVELOPE FOR VISAS TO BE RETURNED TO THE SAME ADDRESS.

WHERE TO SUBMIT?

CONSULAR SECTION

EMBASSY OF VIETNAM

1233 20TH STREET, NW

SUITE 400

WASHINGTON, DC 20036

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Vietnam
Timeline

Likely a result in the decline of the value of the Dong against the Dollar in recent years.

"Every one of us bears within himself the possibilty of all passions, all destinies of life in all its forms. Nothing human is foreign to us" - Edward G. Robinson.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.