Armed Hate Crime Victim Decides Not to Shoot Attacker

100 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Duplicate thread. Reported to mods.

http://www.visajourn...etimes-is-good/

merged

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

It was his decision to make. He made the one he felt was right.

It also states he was at risk of shooting an innocent bystander if he took the shot.

Amazing how someone posted an article about an armed man NOT shooting at the shooter in the mall in Oregon and everyone said he was a hero and that he was being responsible by not taking a dangerous shot.

This man makes the same decision and people question him and accuse him of not having the balls to use a gun.

Stop it, your logic is making too much sense. Can't...breathe... :rofl:

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

It also states he was at risk of shooting an innocent bystander if he took the shot.

Amazing how someone posted an article about an armed man NOT shooting at the shooter in the mall in Oregon and everyone said he was a hero and that he was being responsible by not taking a dangerous shot.

This man makes the same decision and people question him and accuse him of not having the balls to use a gun.

Gotta love e-balls.

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

Stop it, your logic is making too much sense. Can't...breathe... :rofl:

I can't believe what some people are taking from this story. I thought I'd seen it all here. :lol:

Then again, this is the crowd that tried to convince me that real hate crimes don't even happen anymore.

Edited by Evylin

Good read. Thanks for posting it!

That was a risk he was apparently willing to take, and doesn't appear to regret it.

Each their own, but if someone pulls a weapon and starts shooting at My wife and I, he is dead. Not shooting that guy wass weakness. The gun could have been reakand he and hsi GFcould be dead. It could jsut have easily went the other way. Also a pellet could have conceivably caused a serious injury.

lots of restraint on his part .... especially when someone is shooting multiple times at close range with a pellet gun with the intent to inflict harm/ blind. heck i'm sure his life would be the same with the loss of one or both eyes so long as daniel is still breathing.

i wonder if cameron is mentally prepared to use his carry piece?

Ones may restraint is another mans failure to act

Each their own, but if someone pulls a weapon and starts shooting at My wife and I, he is dead. Not shooting that guy wass weakness. The gun could have been reakand he and hsi GFcould be dead. It could jsut have easily went the other way. Also a pellet could have conceivably caused a serious injury.

And he could have shot at his attacker and hit the innocent bystander and killed them. He made his own decisions, and everyone got out alive. You hail some people for NOT shooting in a public area, and then attack this guy for not doing it. How hypocritical.

This man was the victim. He did nothing wrong. It's unbelievable to me that out of this story, the pro-gun crowd is actually focusing on the victim and not the attacker and judging HIS actions.

Edited by Evylin

Yep.

Having a gun is pretty pointless if a man lacks the balls to at least draw it when somebody shoots at him.

Agree 100%. How did he know it was a pellet gun, when the man first drew it.If you point a weapon at me, you better kill me.

Let's ignore the crazy person who is willing to attack someone because he thinks he's Muslim and because he's with a white girl. Forget about HIM, let's focus our negativity on the guy who didn't shoot him. You guys are brilliant.

Not letting him off the hook at all. he should have died. Now I hope the lock him up for a long time. Kudos to the guy, if he thinks he did the right thing bless him. I am just saying he could have very easily died.

Not letting him off the hook at all. he should have died. Now I hope the lock him up for a long time. Kudos to the guy, if he thinks he did the right thing bless him. I am just saying he could have very easily died.

He could have. And so could some other innocent victim. If it's not a decision you personally would make, great. But to attack this guy and say he has no balls for not taking the shot, that's ridiculous.

I can't believe what some people are taking from this story. I thought I'd seen it all here. :lol:

Then again, this is the crowd that tried to convince me that real hate crimes don't even happen anymore.

All we said is if you murder someone, because he is a minority, why is it more of a crime than if you murder him because you because he cuts you off in traffic.

All we said is if you murder someone, because he is a minority, why is it more of a crime than if you murder him because you because he cuts you off in traffic.

What are you talking about? That's not the discussion I'm referencing at all.

I don't know if you've noticed, but whenever anything is in the news about a hate crime that turns out to be fake, it gets posted here. And it gets the same comments every time. That true, genuine hate crimes don't happen anymore. Well, they clearly do. That's what I'm talking about.

What are you talking about? That's not the discussion I'm referencing at all.

I don't know if you've noticed, but whenever anything is in the news about a hate crime that turns out to be fake, it gets posted here. And it gets the same comments every time. That true, genuine hate crimes don't happen anymore. Well, they clearly do. That's what I'm talking about.

So if I blow my white neighbors brains out , it is less of a crime than if I blow my black neighbors brains out. Pure Liberal Genius..

So if I blow my white neighbors brains out , it is less of a crime than if I blow my black neighbors brains out. Pure Liberal Genius..

Okay, you're gonna have to say this reaaaal sloooow for me. Where did I say anything remotely like that?

Okay, you're gonna have to say this reaaaal sloooow for me. Where did I say anything remotely like that?

So you don't support hate crime laws.. My bad

So you don't support hate crime laws.. My bad

So you're just making sh*t up and pretending I said it and responding to it ... weird.