^_^

Gun owners of VJ, is this you?

15 members have voted

1. 1. Gun owner, does this accurately describe you?

• I am a gun owner. Yes, that accurately describes how I feel.
    • I am a gun owner. No, that does not accurately describe how I feel.
    • I am not a gun owner.

20 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
Guarantee that 2.5% of the 3% will wet their pants and run when the time comes.

Some of them wet their pants long before the actual moment comes. Check it out.

Three Percenters today do not claim that we represent 3% of the American people, although we might. That theory has not yet been tested. We DO claim that we represent at least 3% of American gun owners,(~100 million), which is still a healthy number somewhere in the neighborhood of 3 million people.

We found one! Quick! Lock him up and send him to Gitmo for water boarding!

Nope, never heard of them before this post.

Edited by Mr. Big Dog

Some of them wet their pants long before the actual moment comes. Check it out.

Are you really that stupid? I didn't say I didn't agree with them, I said I had never heard of them. The quote was a cut and paste from a website. The only person who would wet their pants is the one looking in your mirror.

I spent 30 years in the military slick, with two tours in Vietnam and one in the Gulf War. Want me to post a copy of my DD-214? I am a disabled vet who was awarded Combat Related Special Compensation (CRSC) for the rest of my life.

I have done a lot more than act badass in front of a monitor.

Read it here slick

Edited by DaveE

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Are you really that stupid? I didn't say I didn't agree with them, I said I had never heard of them. The quote was a cut and paste from a website. The only person who would wet their pants is the one looking in your mirror.

I spent 30 years in the military slick, with two tours in Vietnam and one in the Gulf War. Want me to post a copy of my DD-214? I am a disabled vet who was awarded Combat Related Special Compensation (CRSC) for the rest of my life.

I have done a lot more than act badass in front of a monitor.

Read it here slick

You sir, are a hero and I am proud that "We the People" have such men and women as you.

Oh, so they want to leave! Well, nothing is stopping you all, last time I looked. But sorry, you have to actually leave the US, not set up a bunch of squatter communities, where you live now, and declare your independence from the laws of the US.

Mr. Shepherd,

Sir we have to prepare and be ready to defend ourselves until we can separate from the US.

Three percenters and Occupy meeting on the fringe of normal society? Who would have thunk it? Oh, I know, the Weathermen, when they decided they needed the Black Panthers as a military wing to push their Berkeley separatist agenda on the free loving dope smoking peace lovers at Haight and Ashbury.