^_^

Gun owners of VJ, is this you?

15 members have voted

1. 1. Gun owner, does this accurately describe you?

• I am a gun owner. Yes, that accurately describes how I feel.
    • I am a gun owner. No, that does not accurately describe how I feel.
    • I am not a gun owner.

20 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

The Three Percent today are gun owners who will not disarm, will not compromise and will no longer back up at the passage of the next gun control act. Three Percenters say quite explicitly that we will not obey any further circumscription of our traditional liberties and will defend ourselves if attacked. We intend to maintain our God-given natural rights to liberty and property, and that means most especially the right to keep and bear arms. Thus, we are committed to the restoration of the Founders' Republic, and are willing to fight, die and, if forced by any would-be oppressor, to kill in the defense of ourselves and the Constitution that we all took an oath to uphold against enemies foreign and domestic.

We are the people that the collectivists who now control the government should leave alone if they wish to continue unfettered oxygen consumption. We are the Three Percent. Attempt to further oppress us at your peril.

Edited by ^_^

Stuckinthemiddle.jpg

The Doctrine of the Three Percent.

The Three Percent are the folks the Founders counted on to save the Republic when everyone else abandoned it.

And we will.

There will be no more free Wacos and no more free Katrinas.

For we are the Three Percent.

We will not disarm.

You cannot convince us.

You cannot intimidate us.

You can try to kill us, if you think you can.

But remember, we’ll shoot back .

We are not going away.

We are not backing up another inch.

And there are THREE MILLION OF US.

Your move, Mr. Wannabe Tyrant.

Your move.

I guess arithmetic skills are not required to be a three percenter.

Edited by The Patriot

Why don't you own a gun? Don't you want to protect your stuff when the Chic0ms come to foreclose on America?

Stuff? What stuff? Everything important to me will fit inside a laptop bag. Everything else belongs to the bank anyway. Bank of America can go to war against the ChiComs when the time comes.

Public vote tends to uh well.......meh screw it I'm messing up your poll hehe

Right.

If the poll was not public, there would be a large number of libtards voting the nutjob option just for sh1ts and giggles.

With a public poll, at least we can put everyone's vote in context of their past posts and decide whether they mean it or not.

Why they call themselves the three percenters.

During the American Revolution, the active forces in the field against the King’s tyranny never amounted to more than 3% of the colonists. They were in turn actively supported by perhaps 10% of the population. In addition to these revolutionaries were perhaps another 20% who favored their cause but did little or nothing to support it.

Three Percenters today do not claim that we represent 3% of the American people, although we might. That theory has not yet been tested. We DO claim that we represent at least 3% of American gun owners,(~100 million), which is still a healthy number somewhere in the neighborhood of 3 million people.

Why they call themselves the three percenters.

During the American Revolution, the active forces in the field against the King’s tyranny never amounted to more than 3% of the colonists. They were in turn actively supported by perhaps 10% of the population. In addition to these revolutionaries were perhaps another 20% who favored their cause but did little or nothing to support it.

Three Percenters today do not claim that we represent 3% of the American people, although we might. That theory has not yet been tested. We DO claim that we represent at least 3% of American gun owners,(~100 million), which is still a healthy number somewhere in the neighborhood of 3 million people.

We found one! Quick! Lock him up and send him to Gitmo for water boarding!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

results of the poll sent to your local fbi office?

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

[quote name=^_^' timestamp='1357610383' post='5908744]

:lol: no.

I don't know about the FBI, but the SSA seems to know an awful lot about me. I went to SSA.gov to check my annual statement they don't mail you anymore, and in the process of setting up an account, I had to answer a multiple choice "test" about my entire life to verify I am who I say I am and that is all that I am. There were some hard questions there!