I AM NOT THAT GUY

Women who own assault weapons have tiny penises, just like their male counterparts.

57 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

Hello and Regards,

I am not sure that I quite get the meaning of your post, since women do not have a #######.

sincerely and regards,

Nascar fan

Well, not a proper woman, in a formal setting.

Edited by The Patriot

Filed: Timeline

Well, not a proper woman, in a formal setting.

Hello and regards,

ok, I can see your point. That although women do not have a ####### some would like to have one.

As far as the topic of guns and relations to the #######, that is nothing new they have been saying that for around 130 years.

Also they have been saying the same thing about envy for about as long.

I did not know that Dr. Freud and his old fashined ideas were enjoying a revival. His stuff is pretty debuked thses days.

Sincerely and regards,

The nascar fan

Hello and regards,

ok, I can see your point. That although women do not have a ####### some would like to have one.

As far as the topic of guns and relations to the #######, that is nothing new they have been saying that for around 130 years.

Also they have been saying the same thing about envy for about as long.

I did not know that Dr. Freud and his old fashined ideas were enjoying a revival. His stuff is pretty debuked thses days.

Sincerely and regards,

The nascar fan

Technically the ####### is a #######. That's why feminist and women with an affinity for big guns exist.

Now, now...I am sure he has a large arsenal. :lol:

Batman's slogan: Don't have it naturally? Be like me & buy gadgets to compensate.

Edited by aaydrian

How does it compare to being a dumb conservative?

This thread neither political or religious-

Dumb conservatives aren't really known for sucking government teats - or anything else - even in the interest of research - sport. I can live with that.

How does it compare to being a dumb conservative?

i don't get it.

Dumb conservatives aren't really known for sucking government teats - or anything else - even in the interest of research - sport. I can live with that.

I'd like to see the stats on who collects unemployment, welfare, food stamps, etc broken down by political affiliation, ie, Democrats, Republicans, Independents. Not directed at you, I think it would be interesting to see. And then break it down by race.

This thread neither political or religious-

Hang on, the thread police will be along shortly to move it. They must be sleeping in from a late Saturday night out. :lol:

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015