LSnBigBear

Question about MNL #

19 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

They had already forwarded by the time I contacted NVC so when they replied to my email with our MNL # it had the date shipped to the embassy on it also.

As long as you allow a couple weeks between until you have the interview all should be good. That is what we did, and had no issues.

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

They received it on Weds (16th) and I got the MNL#. They (NVC) said they would send me an email when it was forwarded to the Manila embassy....are they good about doing that or should I start calling them so I know when it's sent?

In case anyone else wonders this....no, they don't email to notify when it's sent to the embassy. At least they didn't for me.

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

You have to email NVC requesting information on your petition and they will reply with the MNL#, Priority Date and date the packet was sent to Manila.

E-mail: NVCInquiry@state.gov (I found NVC to be very quick responding to emails)

REQUIRED SECURITY INFORMATION:

You are required to provide the following security information with each inquiry to receive a case specific response:

* NVC Case Number or USCIS Receipt Number (Place in the subject line of the e-mail).

* Petitioner's name and date of birth.

( NOTE: If the visa petition is employment-based, include the employer's company/organization name instead of the petitioner's name and date of birth. )

* Principal Applicant's name and date of birth.

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

In case anyone else wonders this....no, they don't email to notify when it's sent to the embassy. At least they didn't for me.

and they might not. If you have your MNL your good. Move forward. Go ahead and pay and get your appontment. I doubt you will get sooner than a couple of weeks anyway.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.