47 posts in this topic

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Malaysia
Timeline

my papers went ti California Service Center to National Benefit Center. i just hope the Timeline is true for Csc 136 days. Im hoping and praying about it thank you

Welcome. Just keep praying and God will grant what your heart desires. Good luck!!!

Filed: Timeline

You are much luckier coz your petition went to CSC, not VSC. hehehe. VSC is much slower coz it takes 6-8 months while in CSC only 5 months for both I-129 and I-130. So hang in there you will be approved soon. Just keep the faith.

If read some posts that petitions transferred to NBC are approved faster than CSC and VSC. So you are lucky enough that your case is moved to NVC. Good luck! God bless.

thanks you too congratulations but can I ask do you have a Immigration lawyer to assist you. Me and my husband file my documents only us. We just follow the steps of Uscis packet. I also applied for I129F for spouse that one has a Oct 24 priority date and also transfered to National Benefit Center too. we are just waiting which is one to approved first thank you

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Malaysia
Timeline

yes sis magdilang anghel ka sana.. Im getting depressed waiting for it :whistle:

Dont be depressed sis. God will never leave you. I cant even imagine that I have waited for almost 8 months. It's long but in the end the approval makes me smile. So keep the faith sis. Never give up!

thanks you too congratulations but can I ask do you have a Immigration lawyer to assist you. Me and my husband file my documents only us. We just follow the steps of Uscis packet. I also applied for I129F for spouse that one has a Oct 24 priority date and also transfered to National Benefit Center too. we are just waiting which is one to approved first thank you

NO ATTORNEY AT ALL. WE DID IT BY OUR OURSELVES THROUGH THE HELP OF VJ friends!!! and of course prayers!!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

I feel you - we are past 7 months now and no word - everyone who filed in like September or so and are impatient I just roll my eyes at because they haven't had half the wait we have! Thank you for the encouragement and I'm soooo happy to hear you have been approved. I feel like us Vermont filers have a bond...lol so cheesy, but true. Congrats to you!!! :dance: (p.s. not bashing those who filed after us, lol - just venting cause I just want us all to get approved quickly!)

NOA1 - June 4th, 2012

NOA2 - January 11th, 2013

I just want to share my whole experience regarding my petition especially to those who are still patiently waiting for the approval of their petition. First, of all I want to thank my VJ family especially my friends here who have shared their insights, advice and informative ideas on how to go about the I-129F petition. I am extremely happy that finally after almost 8 months of waiting for the approval of our petition, just today our case got approved!!! I have no experience about paperwork since the very beginning we started our paperwork. But thanks to my VJ family, a lot of good people here have helped us go about the whole process of K1 petition, without these good people it would be very impossible to complete our whole packet. My fiance and I never hired an attorney coz it is expensive. We did everything by ourselves with the guidance of my VJ friends. I really want to thank all of you. MILLION THANKS.

To those who are still waiting, let me share to you my experience. We all know that VSC is really slower than CSC right? So the waiting game is really so tough. Ive been through a lot of pains, struggles, frustrations and depression. I cried everyday after we passed the normal processing time which is 5.5 to 6 months as shown on the USCIS website. I almost gave up and I even argued and fought with my fiance, coz I always pushed him to call the USCIS to find out the case and he got tired too hearing different answers from customer reps and even tier2. We tried several times to file for a service request to tier 2, but unfortunately they didnt allow for some reasons. I think it depends on the tier 2 you speak with. So be patient enough to call the USCIS and be on hold for like 40-50 minutes to finally talk to a tier 2. Finally, after we passed the 7th month, my fiance called again the USCIS and was able to talk to a kind tier2. He put us on a service request after he asked few questions from my fiance and noted them down. Then he told him, that a letter will be sent to my fiance in a week or 2. On Dec. 30 my fiance got the hard copy of the letter from the USCIS, but I was surprised that the letter stated that our case is still under review and we have to wait for another 60 days! We were really shocked! What??? I asked some of friends' experience who also had their case put on service request, I was relieved when they told me that 60 days is just a generic answer. They added that hopefully this first week of January I will get an approval. To my surprise today, INDEED I GOT APPROVED!!!! Whoaaaaaaaaaaaaaahh!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was screaming and jumping lol coz I was extremely happy. I realized then that if we just leave everything to God, then it will come the least we expect!!! Good things come to those who wait patiently. So GOOD LUCK TO ALL THOSE WHO ARE STILL WAITING FOR THEIR APPROVAL. NEVER GIVE UP!!! INCREASE YOUR FAITH IN GOD and most of all DONT FORGET TO PRAY. GOD will always grant our desires because HE knows what our heart's desires are.

congratulations! it has been a long time, hasn't it? i waited 245 days for the VSC to approve my application. we had our interview 3 weeks ago and were approved. my fiance is here with me in the USA now and we are getting ready for our wedding.

God is with all of us. we fell the long wait was for a reason....and beside the reason that the VSC just takes their time doing their jobs up there. hopefully the long wait helped your relationship grow stronger as it did ours. a matter of months is nothing compared to "until death do you part" ...at least that's the way we see it.

good luck in the future!

Congrats :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Our K1 Timeline

August 31, 2012 ...........NOA1
April 19, 2013................NOA2

May 2, 2013...................MNL # Available

June 3, 2013..................Interview

June 18, 2013................POE Dallas

AOS Timeline

July 26, 2013.................NOA I-485

August 27, 2013............Biometrics

September 5, 2013.......Notice of Interview date (October 15)

September 30, 2013.....EAD/AP Combo card in hand.

October 15, 2013..........AOS Interview

October 22, 2013..........AOS Approved & Green Card Production Ordered

November 1, 2013........Green Card in hand!

ROC Timeline

August 12, 2015............NOA

August 31, 2015............Biometrics

March 7, 2016...............Card Production Ordered

March 11, 2016.............I55 Stamp

March 12, 2016.............Green Card in hand!

Citizenship Timeline

March 6, 2017...............NOA

March 27, 2017.............Biometrics

June 20, 2018...…………..Interview

July 13,  2018...…………..Oath Ceremony

Congrats and God's speed with the rest of your journey (F) (F)

K1 Visa - Dates in UK format

02/05/2012 I-129F Sent
07/05/2012 I-129F NOA1
02/11/2012 I-129F NOA2
14/11/2012 NVC Left
29/11/2012 Packet 3 Received
07/12/2012 Medical
12/12/2012 Packet 3 Sent
30/01/2013 Packet 4 Received
20/02/2013 Interview Date - Approved!
28/02/2013 Visa Received
03/06/2013 US Entry smile.png

22/06/2013 Marriage (Beautiful day) heart.gifrose.gif

AOS & EAD - Dates in US format

07/29/2013 Filing date

08/06/2013 NOA1

08/28/2013 Biometrics Apt

06/23/2014 Green Card

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

I am glad to see your post sweetie! I know you have been through a long agonizing pain, and now you got what you deserve! Time to pop champagne! It will go by fast...Congratulations! :dance: :dance: :dance:

There are only two ways to live your life.
One is as though nothing is a miracle.
The other is as though everything is a miracle.

Our K1 Visa Journey
California Service Center
07/13/12 - I-129F Sent
07/18/12 - NOA1
10/29/12 - NOA2
11/02/12 - NOA2 hard copy
11/05/12 - NVC Received
11/06/12 - MNL Case Number Assigned
12/17-18/12 - Medical Exam
12/27/12 - Interview Day
12/27/12 - CFO done

01/13/13 - Visa On Hand

02/28/13 - POE

04/19/13 - Wedding Day

Till I Found You

My Interview Experience

AOS

National Benefits Center

05/28/13 - I-485/ I-765 Sent

06/04/13 - NOA

06/27/13 - Biometrics Appointment

07/16/13 - AOS status: Ready for Testing and Interview
07/25/13 - AOS status: Scheduled Interview on August 26, 2013
07/29/13 - EAD status: Card Production
08/02/13 - EAD Card Mailed
08/05/13 - EAD Card Delivered
08/26/13 - AOS Interview (Approved)
08/26/13 - AOS status: Permanent Resident Status Registered
08/29/13 - AOS status: Card Production
08/30/13 - AOS Card Mailed

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.