filipinaasian

I-129 F got approved after 241 days! I SURVIVED @VSC

47 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Malaysia
Timeline

I just want to share my whole experience regarding my petition especially to those who are still patiently waiting for the approval of their petition. First, of all I want to thank my VJ family especially my friends here who have shared their insights, advice and informative ideas on how to go about the I-129F petition. I am extremely happy that finally after almost 8 months of waiting for the approval of our petition, just today our case got approved!!! I have no experience about paperwork since the very beginning we started our paperwork. But thanks to my VJ family, a lot of good people here have helped us go about the whole process of K1 petition, without these good people it would be very impossible to complete our whole packet. My fiance and I never hired an attorney coz it is expensive. We did everything by ourselves with the guidance of my VJ friends. I really want to thank all of you. MILLION THANKS.

To those who are still waiting, let me share to you my experience. We all know that VSC is really slower than CSC right? So the waiting game is really so tough. Ive been through a lot of pains, struggles, frustrations and depression. I cried everyday after we passed the normal processing time which is 5.5 to 6 months as shown on the USCIS website. I almost gave up and I even argued and fought with my fiance, coz I always pushed him to call the USCIS to find out the case and he got tired too hearing different answers from customer reps and even tier2. We tried several times to file for a service request to tier 2, but unfortunately they didnt allow for some reasons. I think it depends on the tier 2 you speak with. So be patient enough to call the USCIS and be on hold for like 40-50 minutes to finally talk to a tier 2. Finally, after we passed the 7th month, my fiance called again the USCIS and was able to talk to a kind tier2. He put us on a service request after he asked few questions from my fiance and noted them down. Then he told him, that a letter will be sent to my fiance in a week or 2. On Dec. 30 my fiance got the hard copy of the letter from the USCIS, but I was surprised that the letter stated that our case is still under review and we have to wait for another 60 days! We were really shocked! What??? I asked some of friends' experience who also had their case put on service request, I was relieved when they told me that 60 days is just a generic answer. They added that hopefully this first week of January I will get an approval. To my surprise today, INDEED I GOT APPROVED!!!! Whoaaaaaaaaaaaaaahh!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was screaming and jumping lol coz I was extremely happy. I realized then that if we just leave everything to God, then it will come the least we expect!!! Good things come to those who wait patiently. So GOOD LUCK TO ALL THOSE WHO ARE STILL WAITING FOR THEIR APPROVAL. NEVER GIVE UP!!! INCREASE YOUR FAITH IN GOD and most of all DONT FORGET TO PRAY. GOD will always grant our desires because HE knows what our heart's desires are.

Edited by sweetie811

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just want to share my whole experience regarding my petition especially to those who are still patiently waiting for the approval of their petition. First, of all I want to thank my VJ family especially my friends here who have shared their insights, advice and informative ideas on how to go about the I-129F petition. I am extremely happy that finally after almost 8 months of waiting for the approval of our petition, just today our case got approved!!! I have no experience about paperwork since the very beginning we started our paperwork. But thanks to my VJ family, a lot of good people here have helped us go about the whole process of K1 petition, without these good people it would be very impossible to complete our whole packet. My fiance and I never hired an attorney coz it is expensive. We did everything by ourselves with the guidance of my VJ friends. I really want to thank all of you. MILLION THANKS.

To those who are still waiting, let me share to you my experience. We all know that VSC is really slower than CSC right? So the waiting game is really so tough. Ive been through a lot of pains, struggles, frustrations and depression. I cried everyday after we passed the normal processing time which is 5.5 to 6 months as shown on the USCIS website. I almost gave up and I even argued and fought with my fiance, coz I always pushed him to call the USCIS to find out the case and he got tired too hearing different answers from customer reps and even tier2. We tried several times to file for a service request to tier 2, but unfortunately they didnt allow for some reasons. I think it depends on the tier 2 you speak with. So be patient enough to call the USCIS and be on hold for like 40-50 minutes to finally talk to a tier 2. Finally, after we passed the 7th month, my fiance called again the USCIS and was able to talk to a kind tier2. He put us on a service request after he asked few questions from my fiance and noted them down. Then he told him, that a letter will be sent to my fiance in a week or 2. On Dec. 30 my fiance got the hard copy of the letter from the USCIS, but I was surprised that the letter stated that our case is still under review and we have to wait for another 60 days! We were really shocked! What??? I asked some of friends' experience who also had their case put on service request, I was relieved when they told me that 60 days is just a generic answer. They added that hopefully this first week of January I will get an approval. To my surprise today, INDEED I GOT APPROVED!!!! Whoaaaaaaaaaaaaaahh!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was screaming and jumping lol coz I was extremely happy. I realized then that if we just leave everything to God, then it will come the least we expect!!! Good things come to those who wait patiently. So GOOD LUCK TO ALL THOSE WHO ARE STILL WAITING FOR THEIR APPROVAL. NEVER GIVE UP!!! INCREASE YOUR FAITH IN GOD and most of all DONT FORGET TO PRAY. GOD will always grant our desires because HE knows what our heart's desires are.

congrats that finally you got your noa2. and thank you for sharing your experience with us. yes im criying for losing hope also. but your right. when we ask help and GUIdance to GO. HE will grant our desire. all we need to do is to pray and leave eveything to GOD. I got inspired now. i felt relieve. i will never give up. im so happy for you that soon you and your fiancee will be together..

Timeline

congrats that finally you got your noa2. and thank you for sharing your experience with us. yes im criying for losing hope also. but your right. when we ask help and GUIdance to GO. HE will grant our desire. all we need to do is to pray and leave eveything to GOD. I got inspired now. i felt relieve. i will never give up. im so happy for you that soon you and your fiancee will be together..

THANK YOU. Yes, never give up. Never lose hope. God will take care of everything. THE KEY IS TO PRAY UNCEASINGLY. Never rely on your own capacity.Everything happens for a reason, because HE has set better plans for us. So we just need to accept whatever happens to us may it be good or bad. Everything is still a blessing! GOd is really awesome! GOOD LUCK ON YOUR JOURNEY. God bless.

Edited by sweetie811

Timeline

:thumbs::yes: your right.. I will build more patient now,thank you so much. goodluck on your interview. GOD is GOD all the time. GOD BLESS YOU TOO..

You are welcome... you too good luck!!! JUST KEEP THE FAITH ALWAYS.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ireland
Timeline

*** Moving from US citizenship forum to K1 Progress Report ****

Bye: Penguin

Me: Irish/ Swiss citizen, and now naturalised US citizen. Husband: USC; twin babies born Feb 08 in Ireland and a daughter in Feb 2010 in Arkansas who are all joint Irish/ USC. Did DCF (IR1) in 6 weeks via the Dublin, Ireland embassy and now living in Arkansas.

mod penguin.jpg

Filed: Timeline

Filed: Timeline

8 months is a long wait. me too im still waiting for my Noa 2 that my husband filed for me I130 since September. just this morning I told him to call USCIS for follow up my paperworks 4 months of waiting since NOA1. I am already feel depress since this day. Of course I just want to be my husband I think the virtue will patience and prayers thank you

Timeline

8 months is a long wait. me too im still waiting for my Noa 2 that my husband filed for me I130 since September. just this morning I told him to call USCIS for follow up my paperworks 4 months of waiting since NOA1. I am already feel depress since this day. Of course I just want to be my husband I think the virtue will patience and prayers thank you

8 months is really long. You have to prepare yourself for the approval. I understand how you feel. It's really hard to wait, but you will get used to it. I know it's long but in the end once you get the approved you will just smile and say it's still worth the wait. So be patient in the Lord and pray unceasingly. You will have yours too in God's perfect time. Be positive and never give up!

Edited by sweetie811

Timeline

You are much luckier coz your petition went to CSC, not VSC. hehehe. VSC is much slower coz it takes 6-8 months while in CSC only 5 months for both I-129 and I-130. So hang in there you will be approved soon. Just keep the faith.

September 19 , 2012 is my priority date i got my Noa1 sept 24,2012. Im a September filer which I 130 was transfered to National Benefit Center

If read some posts that petitions transferred to NBC are approved faster than CSC and VSC. So you are lucky enough that your case is moved to NVC. Good luck! God bless.

Edited by sweetie811

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.