AMT7565

Vermont processing timelines: Very frustrating!

31 posts in this topic

I have an NOA1 date of July-5th, 2012.

Now it has been 6 months and still nothing. I have tried calling tier-2 officers and all they say is there is a backlog.

Prior to today, Vermont center was processing applications dated May-28th as of Oct-30th.

Today there has been another update as of Nov-30th, but the dates are for June-4th. So even with a 1 month progress, has the center only processed a week's worth of applications?

At this rate, I wonder when our papers will come through. Very frustrating!

AMT

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Tunisia
Timeline

I have an NOA1 date of July-5th, 2012.

Now it has been 6 months and still nothing. I have tried calling tier-2 officers and all they say is there is a backlog.

Prior to today, Vermont center was processing applications dated May-28th as of Oct-30th.

Today there has been another update as of Nov-30th, but the dates are for June-4th. So even with a 1 month progress, has the center only processed a week's worth of applications?

AMT

I agree my NOA 1 is July 9 and I have read of some people on here a couple of days past my date who have been approved. makes you wonder how they process these... happy for those who have been approved already. hoping to hear something very soon.... :bonk:

url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

event.png

as1cJOU-M240000MDAwMDA4fDAwMDEzOThsfGJlY2FtZSBhIGNvdXBsZQ.gif

Filed: Timeline

I agree my NOA 1 is July 9 and I have read of some people on here a couple of days past my date who have been approved. makes you wonder how they process these... happy for those who have been approved already. hoping to hear something very soon.... :bonk:

Hello and regards,

I would like to share with you my opinion on this topic..

First you have to consider delays due to bacgkround checks.

Let's just rule that out for fun.

What if its just as simple as Adjudactor A is more efficient than Adjudactor B and, just for fun, Adjudactor B is not only slower but gets a directive to also process other application types. say regular 129's.

Maybe you get A. Maybe you get B, or C, or D, who has to use up days off or lose them?

To me this sounds about as plausibe as anything else, all other things being equal.

Regards and sincerely.

Nascar Fan

It may take a little more time but you will be approved shortly I am sure. If your PD date it June 4th or prior then ask them to open a service request so you can get a little more attention. They must have been kicking some butt on the 129F petitions. they were several months back on that not too long ago! I am sure you all be will moving along nicely soon!

Suerte!

Relationship and I-130 Process

Sometime in October, 2011: We met online talking about Argentina.
Later in October: Met in person in Philadelphia and became good friends.
March 4, 2012: Became girlfriend and boyfriend, officially.
March 21: Gloria leaves the US at the end of her J-1 Visa.
April 9: Got engaged!
May 12-26: Chris visits Buenos Aires.
May 18: Got married in Argentina :) Happy day!!
May 29: Sent out I-130
June 4: NOA1 received.
August 17-20: Chris visits again.
September 22-29: Chris 3rd visit, Gloria's birthday!
November 11-January 5: Chris stays in Argentina almost 2 months, Gloria is happy!
December 28: NOA2 YAY!!!
December 31: Package received at NVC.
January 18, 2013: Got case # and IIN.
February 6: Case complete!!
February 11: Interview assigned.
February 25: Package received at Embassy in Buenos Aires.
March 18: Interview Approved!!
March 28: Visa received.
March 29: Houston POE

April 11: received greencard!!!!!!!

January 9, 2015: sent out form I-751

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Kenya
Timeline

AMT

I would wait until it has been about 10 months since your submittal. Good friends of our, he was military also, waited that long, no RFEs, nothing, and then they were approved.

Wait.

Phil (Lockport, near Chicago) and Alla (Lobnya, near Moscow)

As of Dec 7, 2009, now Zero miles apart (literally)!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Kenya
Timeline

Yup,that's VSC for ya!! Oh and just for gags they updated their current processing time to 6.2 months. Awesome,huh???? (TONE: Very Very sarcastic). VERY.

This is me right now :ranting::protest::cry: and last but not least (what I've been doing the past 5 & a half months... :clock:

Lord help us!!!!

04EPel7.jpg04EPp3.png

xU4Op3.png

Yup,that's VSC for ya!! Oh and just for gags they updated their current processing time to 6.2 months. Awesome,huh???? (TONE: Very Very sarcastic). VERY.

This is me right now :ranting::protest::cry: and last but not least (what I've been doing the past 5 & a half months... :clock:

Lord help us!!!!

Lol yes noticed the 6.2m new timeline!

Filed: Country: Nigeria
Timeline

I think VSC is about a 7 - 7.5 month wait for a lot of people these days.

So sorry.

HUSBAND'S CASE

9/17/2011 - sent I-13

09/19/2011 - noa1 received

3/16/2012 - case sent to my local USCIS office for additional processing

4/21/2012 - AP. If we haven't heard from them in SIX MONTHS (omg) we can feel free to call them!!! Thanks!

9/20/2012 - Interview scheduled - October 3!!!!

10/3/2012 - Interview went well but she must look at his A-file more before decision.

10/12/2012 - I-130 APPROVED! APPROVED! APPROVED!

KIDS' CASES

04/20/2012: NOA107/20/2012: instead of an approval, we got thrown into AP. sigh

11/01/2012: Boys' I-130 interview set for November 28, 2012.

11/28/2012: I-130s APPROVED! APPROVED! APPROVED!

NVC

12/14/2012: NVC Received

12/31/2012: Case number/IIN

12/31/2012: DS-3032 sent

01/08/2013: DS-3032 accepted

01/02/2013: AOS bill0

1/03/2013: AOS bill shows PAID

01/04/2013: AOS package sent

01/09/2013: IV bill

01/10/2013: IV bill shows PAID

01/11/2013: IV package sent

01/23/2013: Case complete

02/01/2013: Interview scheduled

US Embassy Lagos

02/22/2013: Embassy received

03/01/2013: Medical

03/20/2013: Interview - was told the boys would have been approved on the spot if they had pics! Errrr :-(

04/15/2013: DNA test

05/15/2013: Emailed embassy BEGGING them to let boys drop off passports for visa insertion. IT WORKED!!!

05/31/2013: Visa in hand

06/02/2013: POE JFK!!!!!!

5spxll0m6aa.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

We are in the same hole, file date of 6-11-2012 still under initial review, it's hard somtimes to be patient .

Edited by Dallas47

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: New Zealand
Timeline

Boy, this is so depressing to read and I am an August filer. The word "waiting" has taken an altogether new meaning for me. I hope I just dont turn into a patient waiting patiently for my petition to be perused and permitted :( .

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Boy, this is so depressing to read and I am an August filer. The word "waiting" has taken an altogether new meaning for me. I hope I just dont turn into a patient waiting patiently for my petition to be perused and permitted :( .

we have almost the same NOA1 date! :)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.