AKSinghSingh79

January 2013 I-130 Filers

703 posts in this topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

short approvals are not normal for everyone.

best not to get your hopes up.

I understand that. I was just making my predictions based on current cases I have been reading here on VJ.

I am the petitioner.

VMETm4.png

We mailed ours out on Jan 4th/13 and they received it on Jan 7th/13! And my husband just fwd'd the email on to me with our NOA1 that he just got this morning Jan 9th/13 :) ... We have been routed to the National Benefits Center! Maybe I can get some sleep now, because since we have sent the package away I have been waiting to get our NOA1.... Who am I kidding, I will get sleep once this is ALL over and I am safe and sound in our new home in Kentucky!

C

*See ABOUT ME for complete Visa Journey Timeline*

~~~ROC~~~

04/12/15- Eligible to apply for removal of conditions

05/16/15- I-175 Mailed to VSC

05/19/15- NOA (received 05/23)

06/16/15- Biometrics Appointment

03/07/16- ROC Decision Date - Approved

03/11/16- Text and Email Received 'New Card in Production'

03/12/16- Approval Letter Received in the Mail

03/??/16- 10 Year Greencard in Hand

We mailed ours out on Jan 4th/13 and they received it on Jan 7th/13! And my husband just fwd'd the email on to me with our NOA1 that he just got this morning Jan 9th/13 :) ... We have been routed to the National Benefits Center! Maybe I can get some sleep now, because since we have sent the package away I have been waiting to get our NOA1.... Who am I kidding, I will get sleep once this is ALL over and I am safe and sound in our new home in Kentucky!

C

Congratulations A&C !! :dance:

So glad to hear more people filing in January. Let's pray things speed up a little for everyone :)

USCIS:

01/03/2013 - I-130 Sent

01/08/2013 - NOA1

04/08/2013 - NOA2 (Approved)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Greece
Timeline

I know it's a bit early, but has anyone filed the I-130 for January yet?

My I-130 package was sent 1/2/2013. It was received at the Chicago lockbox today 1/4/2013. I have yet to receive an NOA1 at this point.

Hello I have filed my I-130 1/07/2013. I pray all of will have smooth sailing in this long journey.

I sent the case to Az Lock box,and it was recieved on 1/09/2013.

My prayers to everyone no matter when you filed your case.

Hello all! We filed out petition from abroad, received NOA1 on 3rd January with an MSC number. Surprisingly, our case showed up online right away, and now we sit in the no man's land of initial review....

Fingers crossed for swift processing for us all.

I am the Kiwi :)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Hello all! We filed out petition from abroad, received NOA1 on 3rd January with an MSC number. Surprisingly, our case showed up online right away, and now we sit in the no man's land of initial review....

[/quote

Initial review stinks :wacko:

USCIS:

01/03/2013 - I-130 Sent

01/08/2013 - NOA1

04/08/2013 - NOA2 (Approved)

Initial review stinks :wacko:

I'm ok with initial review today. If it's still in initial review in, say, 4 months time, I will be less happy.

I am the Kiwi :)

Hi all,

Mailed I-130 on January 12th - delivered to Phoenix on January 14th. Waiting for NOA1 (and NOA2 :)).

Good luck to all!

12/27/2012 Married in Sri Lanka

USCIS

1/13/2013 Mail I-130

1/14/2013 NOA 1 Date - case at National Benefits Center

2/27/2013 - File transferred from NBC to my local field office in Santa Ana

5/23/2013 - File transferred from Santa Ana field office to the Los Angeles field office (not sure why)

5/31/2013 NOA 2 Date

Time for transfer from USCIS Field office to NVC = 73 days!!! (No idea why)

NVC (57 days; 42 business days)

8/12/2013 NVC Receives Case

8/26/2013 Case Number, INN, BIN Assigned (10 business days after receipt)

8/26/2013 DS 3032 (Choice of Agent) emailed by beneficiary

8/28/2013 Received emails with AOS Invoice and DS 3032

8/28/2013 AOS Fee invoiced online and paid.

8/29/2013 AOS Documents mailed via fed ex overnight

8/29/2013 AOS Fee shows as "Paid"

8/30/2013 AOS documents received by NVC

9/3/2013 NVC substitutes DS 261 for DS 3032

9/4/2013 Filed DS 261 online

9/6/2013 NVC accepts DS-261

9/11/2013 Received email with IV Fee invoice. No ability to pay online. (5 business days after DS-261)

9/12/2013 Pay invoice as soon as it is a possibility.

9/12/2013 Mail IV Package

9/13/2013 Fed Ex. confirms delivery of IV package to NVC

9/14/2013 IV Fee shows as "Paid" and DS 260 is available for completion.

9/14/2013 Submit DS 260

9/16/2013 NVC records receipt of IV Package

9/24/2013 - AOS Accepted (16 business days)

10/8/2013 - Case Complete (IV Package and DS 260 Accepted in 17 business days)

10/15/2013 - Interview Scheduled

11/21/2013 - Interview Date

Mailed our I-130 petition today January 15th! :)

We live abroad but we went to US post office on base. My husband insisted on just sending it priority, not express, since mailing it express from Japan doesn't make things faster anyway. Oh well. I hope we'll get updated about them receiving it before January ends!! :(

“The fact that we are here and that I speak these words is an attempt to break that silence and bridge some
of those differences between us, for it is not difference which immobilizes us, but silence.
And there are so many silences to be broken.”

Audre Lorde

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Mailed our I-130 petition today January 15th! :)

We live abroad but we went to US post office on base. My husband insisted on just sending it priority, not express, since mailing it express from Japan doesn't make things faster anyway. Oh well. I hope we'll get updated about them receiving it before January ends!! :(

Actually, in USPS terms, express is the slow one and priority is the fast one, so me thinks you're good.

Hubby was smart.

oldlady.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.