PD is Current.

March 2013 Visa Bulletin Prediction

529 posts in this topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: India
Timeline

I'll predict 22 November 2010 for March too. Thereafter we might see slightly faster movement - I just looked at the processing volumes published on the USCIS website, and it seems that the number of petitions received in family preference categories started to drop after November 2010 (well no wonder given the retrogression in early 2011).

i also think the same...due to fast movement in the later half of 2010,there was huge filing ("huge filing" as repeatedly said by lawyers)...so we have faced slight slow movement since few months....once 2010 PDS will be over, we will see a relatively faster movement ....

WAITING FOR WIFE(LIFE).....STORY OF F2A

PD 23 dec 2010

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: India
Timeline

What is your PD. It will be good to update

i just care about STEADY FORWARD movement! I'm fine with 30 days a month until my PD is current!

I can't wait to say F yea we are done with that bS!

PD: 12/09/2010; Visa Approved: 04/29/2013

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Getting close to my PD!!! FINALLY 2 months to go!!!

SPOUSE OF USC

I 485 - I 765 - I 130 PACKAGE MAILED SEPT 12, 2014

I 765 - RECEIPT DATE SEPT 16, 2014

I 130 - RECEIPT DATE SEPT 16, 2014

I 485 - RECEIPT DATE SEPT 16, 2014

RECEIVED ALL RECEIPT IN MAIL SEPT 22, 2014

WAITING FOR BIOMETRICS EXAM!!

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: South Africa
Timeline

if march 2013 cutoff date is 22NOV my pd is 22 NOV it we be current or i will wait one more month?

If the cut-off date is Nov 22, then visa numbers are theoretically available for anyone before November 22. If your PD is November 22, you will not be in this list. However, you will be among the first for the next month.

See the link for explanation of the process:

http://www.travel.state.gov/pdf/Immigrant%20Visa%20Control%20System_operation%20of.pdf

Filed: Timeline

Guys i am current per the February 2013 visa bulletin. My pd is Sept 29 (Rest of the World). Below the cut off dates there is this note below.What does it mean

*NOTE: For February, F2A numbers EXEMPT from per-country limit are available to applicants from all countries with priority dates earlier than 08OCT10. F2A numbers SUBJECT to per-country limit are available to applicants chargeable to all countries EXCEPT MEXICO with priority dates beginning 08OCT10 and earlier than 22OCT10. (All F2A numbers provided for MEXICO are exempt from the per-country limit; there are no F2A numbers for MEXICO subject to per-country limit.)

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: South Africa
Timeline

Guys i am current per the February 2013 visa bulletin. My pd is Sept 29 (Rest of the World). Below the cut off dates there is this note below.What does it mean

*NOTE: For February, F2A numbers EXEMPT from per-country limit are available to applicants from all countries with priority dates earlier than 08OCT10. F2A numbers SUBJECT to per-country limit are available to applicants chargeable to all countries EXCEPT MEXICO with priority dates beginning 08OCT10 and earlier than 22OCT10. (All F2A numbers provided for MEXICO are exempt from the per-country limit; there are no F2A numbers for MEXICO subject to per-country limit.)

Read the first few paragraphs of the visa bulletin under "A. Statutory Numbers". It explains the per-country limits. In short, unless your country of chargeability is over-subscribed for available visa numbers, you should expect an interview letter shortly. Congratulations and good luck on your journey forward!

Anil

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Let it be December 8...the waiting is too much already.. :crying: good vibes..good vibes... :dance: :dance: :dance: Happy new year every one :luv:

PD : NOVEMBER 22, 2010

Edited by armie

PD : NOVEMBER 22, 2010 INTERVIEW SCHEDULE : APRIL 15 AT 6:15 AM ~~~ APPROVED

F-2A Visa

Jesus once said, " I never said it would be easy, I only said it would be worth it".

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.