troyboi47

Help Needed: Visa delivery question?

6 posts in this topic

Our journey has finally come to end. She had her interview this morning, and was approved for her visa. What a relief!

To anyone who can answer the following questions, it will much appreciated?

1) Everyone on the forum talks about getting, pink. Well my fiance got a white slip, and was told to take that to pay for her visa? Is white normal?

2) She was told it might take 2 weeks to for her visa to be delivered? Well, her apartment complex for some reason does not have incoming mail. What can possibly be done?

Thank you all in advance!

Our journey has finally come to end. She had her interview this morning, and was approved for her visa. What a relief!

1) Everyone on the forum talks about getting, pink. Well my fiance got a white slip, and was told to take that to pay for her visa? Is white normal?

2) She was told it might take 2 weeks to for her visa to be delivered? Well, her apartment complex for some reason does not have incoming mail. What can possibly be done?

Congrats

1) That while paper is just some information regarding the visa delivery process. I believe that is normal.

2) Yes it takes longer than normal for visa delivery. I have interview on Dec 27th and still waiting for the visa. I suggest you contact the consulate for an address that can be delivered or call EMS everyday so you can go to EMS and pick up?

Also I was told by an EMS lady that EMS would call before they deliver the visa.

Also I was told by an EMS lady that EMS would call before they deliver the visa.

Yes i just confirmed with the USCIS website, that it will be a courier service that delivers the Visa, so they will indeed call before they deliver.

Just curious, what is this Pink slip everyone is talking about!

Sorry i'm a newbie, and just so relieved that our flight over!

thanks

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.