ginapb77

How did everyone meet their special one?

20 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

I knew this one girl named Felicia.

Turns out Felicia was on my realm on WoW.

Felicia knew this guy on WoW that drove her nuts.

One day, she so kindly told annoying guy to talk to me instead.

Annoying guy talked constantly about his ex.

I decided to punish him by complaining about my current boyfriend.

Current bf and I ended up breaking up.

Decided to drive 8 hours to go see annoying guy since we seemed to have a lot in common and he was a good friend.

Saw him again the next month and made out with him.

Been with him ever since.

Borrraaaang.

oldlady.gif

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Italy
Timeline

I was on a cruise, he was an officer... We were in the disco and made eye contact... He came over to talk, I made fun of his blue drink, we continued to talk for most of the night. On day 3 of the cruise, we had our first "official date" in San Juan Puerto Rico. We kept in contact and when he signed off the ship, he could not get his visitors visa and had to go home to Italy. He invited me To go to Italy, and crazily, I did... We dated for 2 more years and i went onboard for a week every other month. we eventually got married in 2003 in Italy. We eventually filed for IR1 3 years ago when he got off the cruise ship...

10/14/2000 - Met Aboard a Cruise ship

06/14/2003 - Married Savona Italy

I-130

03/21/2009 - I-130 Mailed to Chicago lockbox

11-30-09: GOT GREEN CARD in mail!!!!!!

Citizenship Process;

1/11/2013: Mailed N400 to Dallas Texas

3/11/2013: interview.. Approved

4/4/2013. : Oath! Now a U.S. citizen!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: China
Timeline

In grad school. It was lab-cest.

07/14/2012: Eloped in Texas Hill Country
08/11/2012: Mailed I-130, I-485, and I-765 to Chicago Lockbox
08/13/2012: Package received by Chicago Lockbox
08/14/2012: Priority Date
08/17/2012: Notice of receipt sent
08/21/2012: Biometrics appointment notice sent
08/27/2012: Walk-in biometrics completed
09/19/2012: Interview scheduled for October 26
10/24/2012: EAD production ordered
10/26/2012: Interview in San Antonio. AOS approved!
11/5/2012: USCIS claims green card delivered, nothing in mailbox.
12/5/2012: Service request filed for non-delivered green card.
12/7/2012: Service request replied to (but not delivered).
1/4/2013: Filed I-90, paid another $450
1/24/2013: Biometrics again...
4/1/2013: First Green Card from November finally arrived...

4/22/2013: Replacement Green Card arrived.

8/9/2014: Filed I-751

8/14/2014: Received NOA for I-751

3/12/2015: ROC Approved!

7/18/2016: Sent in N-400 to Texas lockbox

7/21/2016: N-400 delivered

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

:rofl:

Met mine while he was studying abroad at my uni and he joined a campus organization I helped run. Took almost the full year for us to get together, but it happened thanks to some gin.

You must be quite stunning if you managed to get his attention while he was studying a broad!

I met mine, thanks to Zuckerburg. I friended my software support techie who was working out of Manila. From there Facebook started suggesting filipino friends to me and one day I came across this really cute, sweet looking lady. We chatted, then started google videoing, and then I went and met her in Dubai where she's working. She was every bit real. Not some creepy guy pretending to be a girl. Later I went and met her back home, and her family graciously let this northerner have the only air conditioned bedroom in the house for a whole week, I knew she's the one for me.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.