Theresa0828

My life, my love, my world, my home, my everything...

78 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

I am very sorry for you loss may God bless you and your family (L)

event.png

event.png

Marriage: 7/12/10
Filed I-130: 9/10/12
NOA1: 9/17/12
Transferred to NBC: 9/19/12
Sent to local office for adjudication: 9/21/12
RFE for Beneficiary BC received 12/13/12
Mail BC in response to RFE 12/17/12
NOA2: 12/20/12
NVC case number assigned: 1/29/13
Sent DS-3032 email: 1/31/13
Received DS-3032 / I-864 Bill: 2/1/13
Pay I-864 Bill: 2/5/13
NVC Accepted DS-3032: 2/12/13
Received IV Bill: 2/13/13
Send Completed I-864: 2/16/13
NVC Received I-864 Package: 2/19/13
AOS Package accepted: 2/26/13
Pay IV Bill: 2/28/13
IV Packet Sent: 3/2/13
NVC Received IV Packet: 3/4/13
Case Completed at NVC: 3/13/13
Interview date: 4/30/13

APPROVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

POE: pending

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Malaysia
Timeline

I am not here to ask advices or anything..

Just want to share that my husband passed away this morning... peacefully... he had brain cancer and we have been fighting for more than a year now... there was a point in our fight that we thought we are winning... but we lost... i am just thankful that he passed away peacefully... in his sleep, and i got the chance to tell him everyday that i love him... and that he is my love, my life, my world, my home and my everything...

Whenever I read people here posting marriage not working out, just using me for greencard, giving up... and a lot of things... i am so sad...

I found the perfect husband... the perfect person... and yet he was taken away from me in such a short time...

I promise I will honor his name... i will honor our love... and I do not think I could love other person as much as I loved him... and still loving him... my love for him will not die until my last breath...

I am so sorry for your loss...it warms my heart and soul to read your confessed and undying love for your husband, he may be gone from you but surely you will never forget him.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

Thank you for sharing this with us. You have truly touched my heart and though I have never met you, you and yours will be in prayers... (F)

Love is a gift and not to be earned, therefore one should never hold any regrets for giving love regardless of the outcome...

http://www.whitehouse.gov/share/immigration-and-economy?utm_source=email&utm_medium=email&utm_content=email221-text1&utm_campaign=immigration

event.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Togo
Timeline

Sorry for your loss

May God Bless Us All In This New World.We All Have Come From Afar And We Need The Lord's Guidance For Success.

NB:I am not an Immigration Attorney, All i say here is based on my personal experiences through K-1 visa process and CR1/IR1 visa process.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

I am truly sorry for your loss. :innocent:

08/01/12-Married08/17/12-Applied for Social Security Card09/23/12-Husband received his Social Security card!09/27/12-Filed AOS09/28/12-AOS package received10/01/12-Text message from USCIS10/03/12-Check cashed10/09/12-NOA1 for I485,I765,I131 AND Biometrics Appointment Letter10/24/12-Biometrics Appointment12/11/12-EAD and AP Approved-75 days12/14/12-EAD/AP Card Production ordered12/21/12-EAD/AP Card came in the mail06/22/13-Green Card Approved06/27/13-Greed Card Production Ordered06/29/13-Green Card came in the mail<p>

04/09/15-Mailed ROC

04/10/2015-Package received

04/14/2015-Check cashed

06/02/2015-Called Service Center (still no NOA1) Service request found out wrong address on paperwork! :(

06/03/2015-Called to get address updated Ar11 online add change didnt work-got infopass for June 10th

06/10/2015-Went to info pass appt. Hubby got a 1yr. Extension stamp in his passport and biometrics done

08/12/2015-ROC Approved. Got letter in the mail.

08/29/2015-received new card in the mail.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hello,

Our heartfelt condolences to you. Yes, it's not easy someone passed. My dad just passed way back 2009 but still I feel longing for him. I love my papa so much. Well, that's life...you need to move forward and continue living. Your darling husband is happy now seeing you happy and knowing/feel you when he was still beside you. May the perpetual light shine upon him and he may rest in peace. Our deepest sympathy.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

((((((((((((((((((Theresa))))))))))))))))))),

I am so very sorry for your loss. (F)(F)(F)

“...Isn't it splendid to think of all the things there are to find out about? It just makes me feel glad to be alive--it's such an interesting world. It wouldn't be half so interesting if we knew all about everything, would it? There'd be no scope for imagination then, would there?”

. Lucy Maude Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

5892822976_477b1a77f7_z.jpg

Another Member of the VJ Fluffy Kitty Posse!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.