Bad_Daddy

Pakistani Taliban execute 21 captured paramilitary men

36 posts in this topic

We do, but it's just getting kind of old.

Your input always add so much to these topics. Keep up the good work.

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

Filed: Other Country: Russia
Timeline

Your input always add so much to these topics. Keep up the good work.

There's not much to add to your Islamophobia topics except to call you on your bigotry. Your attempt to portray the Taliban as representatives of Islamic principles was an obvious and pathetic attempt at trolling.

QCjgyJZ.jpg

There's not much to add to your Islamophobia topics except to call you on your bigotry. Your attempt to portray the Taliban as representatives of Islamic principles was an obvious and pathetic attempt at trolling.

I posted a topic from a Reuters news piece and as usual I backed up my post on here with links and facts. What more do you want? Should we only post topic on here that you approve of?

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

The "you" in that did not mean "you" personally; it's like the "you" in "You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink." It was directed to anyone who wishes to play the silly "my god is better than your god" game.... (again, am not talking about "you" personally.)

If you ever wander away from Islamophobia sites, you might learn something interesting or useful.

Ok if that ever happens I will let you know. I get most of my news from mainstream sites.

I posted a topic from a Reuters news piece and as usual I backed up my post on here with links and facts. What more do you want? Should we only post topic on here that you approve of?

Bad daddy let me lay it out for you...Save you some time. I use to not understand but know I do. I will save you some time.

The world wide network of Terrorist that systematically cause death and destruction around the world, are only a small handful of very vocal extremest that do not represent nor have any support in the Islamic world.

There are only a handful of Islamic nations that treat women like second class citizens in every regard, and they represent only a fraction of the Islamic population.

the constant war and unrest you see in any Islamic state is the direct result of Israels constant and deliberate terrorist activities on the west bank, of an oppressed people that have have the right to defend themselves.

The killing of the Ambassador in Benghazi was the result of a people whipped into a frenzy by a bad movie, and people have a right to kill if someone knocks their religion.

The reports you read about women not being allowed to drive, ritual circumcision, women being traded as wives for cows and goats, well that is just anti-Islam websites like CNN pushing a pro Israeli agenda.

The U.S. using a drone to take out a known Terrorist, (who is member of just a handful of people in a group all Muslims hate) is the same thing as a suicide bomber blowing himself up on a crowded bus of non-combatants.

Filed: Other Country: Russia
Timeline

I think the term you're looking for is factoid, not fact. Fact may sound similar but means something completely different than what you posted.

QCjgyJZ.jpg