Bad_Daddy

Pakistani Taliban execute 21 captured paramilitary men

36 posts in this topic

http://news.yahoo.com/pakistani-taliban-execute-21-captured-paramilitary-men-051308009.html

By Jibran Ahmad | Reuters – 1 hr 32 mins ago

PESHAWAR Pakistan (Reuters) - Pakistani Taliban militants have executed 21 paramilitary force men who were captured in attacks on their posts late last week, government officials said on Sunday.

The men, who were kidnapped on Friday in attacks on three checkpoints near the city of Peshawar, were lined up before being shot one-by-one, officials said.

"They were tied up and blindfolded," Naveed Anwar, a senior administration official in the Khyber region, said by telephone.

One man was badly wounded but survived, Anwar said, adding that the 21 bodies had been found after local tribesmen notified security services.

"They were lined up and shot in the head," said Habibullah Arif, another local official. He said the wounded man and another man had managed to escape.

A Taliban spokesman claimed responsibility and pledged to carry out further attacks on Pakistani security forces.

"We killed all the kidnapped men after a council of senior clerics gave a verdict for their execution. We didn't make any demand for their release because we don't spare any prisoners who are caught during fighting," said Ihsanullah Ihsan.

The men were from a paramilitary force recruited from members of ethnic Pashtun tribes in northwestern Pakistan. The militias support the government in its efforts against Islamist militants battling the state.

The killing of the men followed two high-profile attacks in Peshawar this month. Suicide bombers attacked Peshawar's airport on December 15 and a bomb killed a senior Pashtun nationalist politician and eight other people at a rally on December 22.

The violence underscores the Taliban's ability to carry out high-profile attacks in major cities even as the amount of territory they control has shrunk over the past three years.

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

It's part of thier typical outreach ministry .

Fundamental Islam. Muhammad was big on executing his captives by decapitation.

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

Fundamental Islam. Muhammad was big on executing his captives by decapitation.

OH no you did not criticize the prophet Muhammad. we gonna get nuked LOL

OH no you did not criticize the prophet Muhammad. we gonna get nuked LOL

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Invasion_of_Banu_Qurayza

sigbet.jpg

Filed: Other Country: Russia
Timeline

Wow. interesting article.

As long as were posting stuff from 1000 years ago, that's almost as bad as when the Christian crusaders cooked and ate their captives at the villiage of Ma'arra. Although they went a little too far eating the children if you ask me. I've occasionally read that the Eucharist was less symbolic in those days. I wonder if that was the case here?

QCjgyJZ.jpg

As long as were posting stuff from 1000 years ago, that's almost as bad as when the Christian crusaders cooked and ate their captives at the villiage of Ma'arra. Although they went a little too far eating the children if you ask me. I've occasionally read that the Eucharist was less symbolic in those days. I wonder if that was the case here?

That post is a fail in so many ways. Do you know how Muhammad is? Jesus wasn't leading the Crusaders. Now google Muhammad so you get a clue. I'l give you a hint on who Muhammad was. "Koran".

sigbet.jpg

Try reading your own link again, genius.

Sad bin Muadh wasn't Muhammad pbuh. And the scripture cited by Sad bin Muadh for the legality of those executions didn't come from the Quran, but rather from Deuteronomy.

I-love-Muslims-SH.gif

c00c42aa-2fb9-4dfa-a6ca-61fb8426b4f4_zps

Filed: Country: Palestine
Timeline

Try reading your own link again, genius.

Sad bin Muadh wasn't Muhammad pbuh. And the scripture cited by Sad bin Muadh for the legality of those executions didn't come from the Quran, but rather from Deuteronomy.

Way to ####### all over the party, Buzzkill.

6y04dk.jpg
شارع النجمة في بيت لحم

Too bad what happened to a once thriving VJ but hardly a surprise

al Nakba 1948-2015
66 years of forced exile and dispossession

Copyright © 2015 by PalestineMyHeart. Original essays, comments by and personal photographs taken by PalestineMyHeart are the exclusive intellectual property of PalestineMyHeart and may not be reused, reposted, or republished anywhere in any manner without express written permission from PalestineMyHeart.

So how many did Jesus Behead ? Let us compare apples to etc etc.

Filed: Other Country: Russia
Timeline

That post is a fail in so many ways. Do you know how Muhammad is? Jesus wasn't leading the Crusaders. Now google Muhammad so you get a clue. I'l give you a hint on who Muhammad was. "Koran".

So what. You chose to bring religion into this, thus the premise of this whole thread became fail. That's what happens to threads that begin in hypocrisy. Trying to blame religion for the actions of this terrorist organization is pathetic. They are criminals and they are acting like it.

Why don't you post an article about the drug lords in Mexico who brutally decapitate their victims. Those guy's are all Christians. Is decapitation of victims one of the tenets of Christianity?

Or would a better explanation be that criminals are not the most upstanding examples of the society (and by extension religion) that they are part of?

QCjgyJZ.jpg

Timeline

So how many did Jesus Behead ? Let us compare apples to etc etc.

To compare apples to apples, you would need to ask how many people did self-purported followers of Jesus behead. But that concept may be beyond your ken...

6y04dk.jpg
شارع النجمة في بيت لحم

al Nakba 1948-2015

Copyright © 2015 by PalestineMyHeart. Original essays, comments by and personal photographs taken by PalestineMyHeart are the exclusive intellectual property of PalestineMyHeart and may not be reused, reposted, or republished anywhere in any manner without express written permission from PalestineMyHeart.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Invasion_of_Banu_Qurayza

According to Mubrakpuri, Stillman, Peters and Adil and Muir, when Sa'd arrived, his fellow Aws pleaded for leniency towards the Qurayza and on his request pledged that they would abide by his decision. He then pronounced that "the men should be killed, the property divided, and the women and children taken as captives". Muhammad approved of the ruling, calling it similar to God's judgment. Mubarakpuri states that the tribe who reached puberty were beheaded.

Banu_Qurayza.png

Edited by Bad_Daddy

sigbet.jpg

Timeline

Banu_Qurayza.png

Try Numbers 31:13-18

6y04dk.jpg
شارع النجمة في بيت لحم

al Nakba 1948-2015

Try Numbers 31:13-18

That's old Testament.

Let's try Jesus vs Muhammad.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caravan_raids

Caravan raids

sigbet.jpg