dwheels76

February 2013 Interviews

447 posts in this topic

Just wanted to let you all know I called this am the NVC and I spoke with this nice lady who told me my case was completed something I already know, and she was like unfortunately we couldn't schedule you for a January interview date in Santo Domingo because due to vacancy everything was full but you will more then likely be schedule for a Feb. date, I don't know how true this is. But I hope so...Also she stated that interview scheduling starts the second week of every month! So if I'm not mistaken the second week of the month has officially started as of yesterday Monday.... She stated to call back to see if a date has been schedule or wait for notification from NVC.... Ok guys let start calling for this dates!!

~* GodsGift225*~

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Cambodia
Timeline

Just wanted to let you all know I called this am the NVC and I spoke with this nice lady who told me my case was completed something I already know, and she was like unfortunately we couldn't schedule you for a January interview date in Santo Domingo because due to vacancy everything was full but you will more then likely be schedule for a Feb. date, I don't know how true this is. But I hope so...Also she stated that interview scheduling starts the second week of every month! So if I'm not mistaken the second week of the month has officially started as of yesterday Monday.... She stated to call back to see if a date has been schedule or wait for notification from NVC.... Ok guys let start calling for this dates!!

Just called, and I was on hold for like 10 minutes... don't feel like holding [hung up] so i'll wait to see if i get an email this afternoon....

No interview date for me yet.. I called. They said as soon as they have the date they will notify me.. But I wonder how soon :huh: .. I'll just keep calling daily.. :whistle:

LOL.. I'll keep calling as well...

I'm checking my emails every hour! Fingers crossed we hear soon...

You know I just got my email from them this am at about 6am advising that my case got completed..LOL.... So seem like they are working!

~* GodsGift225*~

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Cambodia
Timeline

You know I just got my email from them this am at about 6am advising that my case got completed..LOL.... So seem like they are working!

the good old 6am email... every morning i check my emails in hopes i get one with an interview date.....

the good old 6am email... every morning i check my emails in hopes i get one with an interview date.....

LOL... Yes the good ol 6am emails LOL...

~* GodsGift225*~

Good morning, I'm the wife of a citizen and my case complete in Dec. / 6 and have not assigned me an appointment, call NVC today and they told me to call the 14th February they are working with!

Good morning, I'm the wife of a citizen and my case complete in Dec. / 6 and have not assigned me an appointment, call NVC today and they told me to call the 14th February they are working with!

This are very good signs on NVC part, at least they are being accurate with the dates... I'm getting excited.... :dance::pop:

~* GodsGift225*~

Looks like February dates are about to start being thrown out! Everyone on the list and ready? I'm excited for you guys!

Yep Debbie, I'm still here and watching! This is the fun part! I expect to see you interviewing next month!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Our case was completed Dec 11th was told we would get a Feb interview. Called NVC this morning and the rep explained that an interview appointment has not been scheduled and that interviews are scheduled all thru the month not just during the 2nd week...hmmmm....

YEAH!!! ITS FEBRUARY!!! WISHING ALL OF YOU A SPEEDY RESPONSE FOR YOUR FEBRUARY CONSULATE APPOINTMENTS :D

😇 Love & Light 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Scotland
Timeline

Yes, there seems to be mixed messages from the NVC about when they schedule interview dates. I've heard it's only one week in the month, and I've also seen on here that they schedule all month long? hmmm confusing!

Sometimes I think they just make up the rules as they go along!

I always see that every month they publish the Visa Bulletin for the 10th day of each month down ... and whenever I see that the first 2 weeks! also can not be the whole month as there is a date in advance to be prudent medical tests!

I also doubt that interview dates are given all month long because since the 13th of December when my case was closed I kept close watch on the timelines for IR-1/CR-1 visa interview dates for Febrary and there hasn't been any, for ppl registered on this site at least. Not one, unless I'm wrong. K-1 visas, on the other hand, have February interview dates already assigned. Maybe it's a matter of visa type and when NVC and/or the embassy decide to schedule the dates.

Edited by Ginet

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.