shin shin

HOW DO YOU DEAL WITH IT???

35 posts in this topic

Is the MP give your file report already?? what happen to your case now?

no not yet JAG advised me ask for the names of the watch commander who took my report...

till now I haven't called yet since its holiday...I will start calling again after New year...

If I haven't get anything from them I will contact JAG again as he want to give him update...

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

So yeah I sent text message to my husband with a simple"how are you" but no response from him :crying:

I also saw him on dating site and I'm jealous to death..I think I'm going crazy..so help me God..

i suggest you read about toxic relationships. it may help you understand why you're having this urge to contact him when you know you shouldn't.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

and he responded after an hour....just wishing me to have a good holiday..

I know its not a good idea to contact him but my heart really dont wanna listen...

But I guess I really have to move on and forget about him...

life oh life :(

It is so normal to feel a sense of loss when a relationship ends - even a bad relationship. Not only does it mean that you are not longer together, but you also have to let go of all of your dreams, all of your hopes, all of your plans together, all of the 'what if's. You have invested so much time and energy and emotion into those future plans and now you know that they are gone and can never be. You are in mourning not only for your lost relationship, but also for your lost dreams.

When my husband divorced his ex-wife, even though the relationship was toxic and it was the right thing to do, he still felt that sense of loss as well. He went to a 'grief' counsellor who helped him come to terms with what all he had lost- not just his ex-wife - but all of the hopes and the plans, the good times now marred by the bad times, and even his own confidence. He kept going over the 'if I had only' or 'if she hadn't;. . . but you can't do that. It will only make you more unhappy.

It is very hard to let go, even when you know that letting go is the right thing to do and in your own best interest. Allow yourself time to mourn and give yourself permission to grieve the end of 'what could have been'. Talk about what you are feeling and hoping and thinking about with someone until you are able to see a counsellor. If you can be with family or friends at this time who can support you - and just listen to you instead of bad-mouthing your ex so you won't have to feel a need to defend him for when things were good, it will help. If you want to call him, don't. Call anyone else, even if it is a grief hotline. Processing your emotions and your sense of loss will take time, but it will happen.

Good luck to you and remember, you really are strong enough to do this. You deserve so much more love and happiness in your life. Hold out for that.

oh it bring tears to my eyes and brought more confidence and motivation...That is true a lots of "What if"

Loosing him is also loosing all our dreams and plans together its like you built a Building and you're expecting it to be finished one day and its all gone all of a sudden...

I am giving myself time to grief but I know in God's grace I will able to stand up again and continue to live normally..

Thank you dear..Bless your heart :)