abcd123

Will divorce wife soon wish to withdraw the i751 petition that removes conditional residence any chance she can defend her case

35 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

Alright guys, Here is what the letter I will forward look like.

To Whom It May Concern:

The purpose for this letter is to request that the applicant’s I-751 form be withdrawn.

The reason for my decision is based on confirmed infidelity dating back from the arrival of the applicant and throughout the relationship while residing in the United States. Since the beginning of her arrival she made drastic changes, became very outgoing and secrete with her private life.

The applicant confessed this December of 2012 a series of lies that backed up the suspicions ranging from concealed affairs to traveling without my consent. (5 day work related trip to Texas turned out to be a 2 day training work related event in Texas and a 3 day stay with friends at a resort in Mexico).

We are currently not living together, I moved to the state of New Jersey in August, 2012.

I have attempted to resolve our differences and even proposed her to move in with me to New Jersey to get a fresh start. The applicant ignored my proposal and continued her promiscuous life. Given the aftermath of the situation I came to the conclusion that I will be filing for a divorce within a few weeks and no longer would support in anyway her conditional residence and would like to withdraw her I-751 form and as a final point end the visa process.

I will like to know if everything I wrote is proven to hold true how would this affect her conditional residence, and is there anything she will be able to do to perhaps reapply or get a work sponsor visa. (I-751 was submitted in June and has not been processed)

Thank you.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Yes, she can apply to remove conditions without you

good luck

USCIS
August 12, 2008 - petition sent
August 16, 2008 - NOA-1
February 10, 2009 - NOA-2
178 DAYS FROM NOA-1

NVC
February 13, 2009 - NVC case number assigned
March 12, 2009 - Case Complete
25 DAY TRIP THROUGH NVC

Medical
May 4, 2009

Interview
May, 26, 2009

POE - June 20, 2009 Toronto - Atlanta, GA

Removal of Conditions
Filed - April 14, 2011
Biometrics - June 2, 2011 (early)
Approval - November 9, 2011
209 DAY TRIP TO REMOVE CONDITIONS

Citizenship

April 29, 2013 - NOA1 for petition received

September 10, 2013 Interview - decision could not be made.

April 15, 2014 APPROVED. Wait for oath ceremony

Waited...

September 29, 2015 - sent letter to senator.

October 16, 2015 - US Citizen

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline
The purpose for this letter is to withdraw my support of [wife's name] I-751 application.

I will be filing for divorce within a few weeks due to continued infidelity on the part of my wife, [wife's name], dating back to her arrival to the United States.

I am not currently living with [wife's name] and have no been living with her since [date].

I would change the letter to the above. You wrote a lot of pointless info and your comment about "traveling without your consent" seems very controlling. You do not withdraw her I-751, but you can withdraw your support.

She doesn't need you to file the I-751 with her. she can file by herself as long as she shows proof of bonafide relationship. If you have evidence of her infidelity, or evidence that she entered the relationship for fraudulent reasons then include it.

Edited by Vanessa&Tony

Filed: Other Country: China
Timeline

To Whom It May Concern:

The purpose for this letter is to request that the applicant's I-751 form be withdrawn.

The reason for my decision is based on confirmed infidelity dating back from the arrival of the applicant and throughout the relationship while residing in the United States. Since the beginning of her arrival she made drastic changes, became very outgoing and secrete with her private life.

The applicant confessed this December of 2012 a series of lies that backed up the suspicions ranging from concealed affairs to traveling without my consent. (5 day work related trip to Texas turned out to be a 2 day training work related event in Texas and a 3 day stay with friends at a resort in Mexico).

We are currently not living together, I moved to the state of New Jersey in August, 2012.

I have attempted to resolve our differences and even proposed her to move in with me to New Jersey to get a fresh start. The applicant ignored my proposal and continued her promiscuous life. Given the aftermath of the situation I came to the conclusion that I will be filing for a divorce within a few weeks and no longer would support in anyway her conditional residence and would like to withdraw her I-751 form and as a final point end the visa process.

I will like to know if everything I wrote is proven to hold true how would this affect her conditional residence, and is there anything she will be able to do to perhaps reapply or get a work sponsor visa. (I-751 was submitted in June and has not been processed)

Thank you.

Spell "secret" correctly and then take out the part about travel without permission. They will either honor your withdrawal or deny the joint petition but either way, she can file on her own. She can then attempt to convince them she entered the relationship in good faith. Whether she's successful will depend on the evidence she presents. Infidelity, in and of itself, is not ground to deny her petition.

Facts are cheap...knowing how to use them is precious...
Understanding the big picture is priceless. Anonymous

Google Who is Pushbrk?

A Warning to Green Card Holders About Voting

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/606646-a-warning-to-green-card-holders-about-voting/

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

~~~~Moved to Effects of Major Family Changes on Immigration Benefits, from IR-1/CR-1 Spouse Visa Process and Procedures-- As this is no longer an CR1 question and would be appropriate for this forum~~~~

Spoiler

Met Playing Everquest in 2005
Engaged 9-15-2006
K-1 & 4 K-2'S
Filed 05-09-07
Interview 03-12-08
Visa received 04-21-08
Entry 05-06-08
Married 06-21-08
AOS X5
Filed 07-08-08
Cards Received01-22-09
Roc X5
Filed 10-17-10
Cards Received02-22-11
Citizenship
Filed 10-17-11
Interview 01-12-12
Oath 06-29-12

Citizenship for older 2 boys

Filed 03/08/2014

NOA/fee waiver 03/19/2014

Biometrics 04/15/14

Interview 05/29/14

In line for Oath 06/20/14

Oath 09/19/2014 We are all done! All USC no more USCIS

You are already on the hook to support her. Make sure you file your "change of address" with USCIS since you moved to New Jersey.

She files to lift conditions, not you. She can file with or without you.

Best of luck

To Whom It May Concern:

The purpose for this letter is to request that the applicant’s I-751 form be withdrawn.

Thank you.

i don't get it.

Filed: Other Country: China
Timeline

You are already on the hook to support her. Make sure you file your "change of address" with USCIS since you moved to New Jersey.

She files to lift conditions, not you. She can file with or without you.

Best of luck

You're not reading carefully. They already joint filed to remove conditions and he wants to withdraw his support of the joint petition before it is approved.

Facts are cheap...knowing how to use them is precious...
Understanding the big picture is priceless. Anonymous

Google Who is Pushbrk?

A Warning to Green Card Holders About Voting

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/606646-a-warning-to-green-card-holders-about-voting/

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Tunisia
Timeline

To Whom It May Concern:

Thank you.

Okay: you start your letter with:

I'm writing you this letter to inform you that the lady "her name" didn't respect the vows she had in this marriage and she didn't have a bonafide marriage. She has an application in the process as we are talking in the center... Give as many trips you could remember and how she used you. Tell them you believe that she used you to gain residency in the US and that's all. Make yourself sound as a victim, because you are. Tell about every trip she took from first to last. Its not your job to make them deny the application they will. Tell them she will have bills and inaueances and other stuff in both your names but she used them and used you to gain residency in the US and maybe citizenship afterwards. Tell them you tried to convince your ex to work it out by moving with you but she ignored you and didn't want to listen and she completed her lifestyle as we are talking.

With all my respect but I hate people like that, that's why I'm helping you to send her back to her home country. Hopefully they do. If people can't stick to some vows they shouldn't get married. Good luck

Filed: Timeline

I also agree youre letter isnt clear at all. With out pushbrks post I wasnt quite sure what your letter was about.

I would suggest rewording it a bit- opening with : The purpose for this letter is to request that the applicant’s I-751 form THAT WE FILLED OUT JOINTLY be withdrawn BECAUSE I PLAN ON FILING FOR DIVORCE IN THE NEXT FEW WEEKS.

after that you can elaborate as you wish, but as everyone else already said, she can refile it on her own after the divorce. All she has to show is she entered the marriage in good faith and it will be approved. If you have evidence to the contrary you can submit it.

Do you have legitimate evidence? Things you can document? Something to show she used you for immigration benefits? Proof she was unfaithful to you prior to entering the marriage and then during the entire marriage? Im not trying to be mean or negative, you just have to realize that every day people get divorced and it seems like when immigration is involved the first thing that comes to the USC mind is how do I get the immigrant deported/status revoked. And the truth is there is no easy way. You petitioned for them to come here. So in many ways its done and you cant take it back/send them back just because the relationship is over. The only way to get it 'undone' is to PROVE fraud. That she fraudulently decepeted you for benefits. And you need solid proof for that, a letter saying my wife cheated on me after we were married and refuses to work things out by moving with me to NJ and now were divorcing is not fraud, just a sad story of a failed marriage.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.