The Nature Boy

Ban hands and feet

305 posts in this topic

For all you geniuses with a big social conscience, did you know more people were killed in 2011 by hands and feet than assault rifles ?

Maybe we should do a hands and feet buy back program or make registered offenders wear plastic around their hands and feet.

The liberal hysteria and stupidity, and dumb politician grandstanding never fails to amaze me. We must save lives they cry. This is for the children. No it's not. It's a polotical ploy by left wing polotcians who do not have a frank clue what they are doing, to erode more of the right power base and demonize normal people, who just want to work, pay their fair share, raise non-idiot government dependent morons, and be left alone.

http://www.fbi.gov/a...tables/table-20

I know you went through the trouble of posting a link to the FBI crime stats, thank you for that. Now please explain to me how you came to the conclusion that more people were killed by hands and feet? Are you including hands because that's what is used to pull the trigger of a gun? Please esplain.

The liberal hysteria and stupidity, and dumb politician grandstanding never fails to amaze me. We must save lives they cry. This is for the children. No it's not. It's a polotical ploy by left wing polotcians who do not have a frank clue what they are doing, to erode more of the right power base and demonize normal people, who just want to work, pay their fair share, raise non-idiot government dependent morons, and be left alone.

You're wound pretty tight there Herschel.

Filed: Timeline

For all you geniuses with a big social conscience, did you know more people were killed in 2011 by hands and feet than assault rifles ?

Maybe we should do a hands and feet buy back program or make registered offenders wear plastic around their hands and feet.

http://www.fbi.gov/a...tables/table-20

For all you mathematically challenged gun nuts:

8,583 > 728 - not the other way around!

Per the link you provided, out of the total of 12,664 murders, 8,583 were committed with a firearm. That's five times as many as were committed with knives or cutting instruments (the next highest category at 1,694), fives times as many as were killed with other weapons (1,659) and almost twelve times as many as were murdered with hands, fists and feet (728).

The truth (which gun nuts have declared war on) is that there's nothing used to murder as much as the tool designed for that very purpose. The math (which you apparently also declared war on) supports that statement.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Per the link you provided, out of the total of 12,664 murders, 8,583 were committed with a firearm. That's five times as many as were committed with knives or cutting instruments (the next highest category at 1,694), fives times as many as were killed with other weapons (1,659) and almost twelve times as many as were murdered with hands, fists and feet (728).

The truth (which gun nuts have declared war on) is that there's nothing used to murder as much as the tool designed for that very purpose. The math (which you apparently also declared war on) supports that statement.

I think you missed the point OP said assault rifle vs hands and feet not guns vs hands and feet.

People killed by riffle are 323 compared to 728 killed by hands, feet and fist.

This was in regard to banning the assault rifle.

Filed: Other Country: Russia
Timeline

I think you missed the point OP said assault rifle vs hands and feet not guns vs hands and feet.

Choosing only to compare assault rifles also misses a point.

QCjgyJZ.jpg

Filed: Timeline

Now you're making the argument in favor of banning firearms rather than just certain rifles. Awesome.

Timeline

He gave the number for assault rifle as most media is jumping on banning the rifle.

Most anti gun lobby wants assualt rifle banned implied again, you and me know anti groups cannot say ban all the guns than noone is going to listen to them.

Timeline

Now you're making the argument in favor of banning firearms rather than just certain rifles. Awesome.

I am making argument showing your numbers you posted in earlier post and the OP's intent are not same.

You and know both of us know anti gun lobby cannot just attack and ban all the guns completely...so want the ban on assualt rifle.

Banning or not banning the assualt rifle ppl who are going to get them circumventing the law will always get them.

There is no data that supports that banning the gun improves saftey or decreases number of homicides.

I know you went through the trouble of posting a link to the FBI crime stats, thank you for that. Now please explain to me how you came to the conclusion that more people were killed by hands and feet? Are you including hands because that's what is used to pull the trigger of a gun? Please esplain.

If you looked at that spreadsheet and all you really got from it was that hands pull triggers, then no amount of explaining that is going to help.

P.S. Fingers pull triggers not hands.

I think I said more people are killed with hands and feet that Assault weapons. I can do math , can you read ?

Thank you, you can read :)

My point was that banning assault rifles is a stupid political motivated , move that is designed to excite Liberals that don't understand weapons or their use. It serves absolutely no purpose other than to demonize gun owners, and make it look to Liberals like, "they care".

It's liberal idiotic psycho babel at it's pinnacle of sheer ignorance. They are wanting to ban a weapon, that does not kill as many people as beatings because of the way it looks.

I am making argument showing your numbers you posted in earlier post and the OP's intent are not same.

You and know both of us know anti gun lobby cannot just attack and ban all the guns completely...so want the ban on assualt rifle.

Banning or not banning the assualt rifle ppl who are going to get them circumventing the law will always get them.

There is no data that supports that banning the gun improves saftey or decreases number of homicides.

exactly.