^_^

Mike Adams, your next President, proposes replacing teacher certification with CCW permit certification

11 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
My Plan for Eliminating School Shootings

Mike Adams

Dec 26, 2012

As a candidate for president of the United States, it is incumbent on me to make a statement regarding the Sandy Hook massacre and to explain how my policies would help prevent other such massacres should I become president.

Plan A is to try to persuade states to replace teacher certification with CCW permit certification ... Instead of having a college degree and teacher certification, I believe that states should make teachers have a college degree and a concealed weapons permit. This will pay off in three distinct ways if states also change their laws to allow those with permits to carry on campus.

1. Reduced violence.

First and foremost, concealed weapons permits decrease violence. The rationale is simple if we consider that crime only happens when a motivated offender encounters a suitable target in the absence of a capable guardian.

2. More male teachers (and fewer metrosexual students)

For far too long, men have been grossly underrepresented in the teaching profession. This has had a profound impact on young men. From kindergarten to high school graduation, they are too often in the position of trying to please a female authority figure ... A constant concern with pleasing women eventually turns a man into a woman. That is why we have so many young adult metrosexual males talking about their feelings.

3. Fewer liberals in the teaching profession.

Most liberals would rather be unemployed than to have to touch a weapon ... Liberals who care enough about liberalism to teach it for a living would rather be dead than wrong. Some might say I'm dead wrong about this one. Actually, I am alive and I am right. And you know it. That's why I'm going to be your next president.

http://townhall.com/columnists/mikeadams/2012/12/26/my-plan-for-eliminating-school-shootings-n1473887/page/full/

Perhaps we could make up for the shortage of male teachers with more male janitors that are trained to throw buckets? Other than that, I'm on board. :thumbs:

Edited by Teddy B

[quote name=^_^' timestamp='1356623451' post='5890225]

I'm not sure this is satire. It sounds like it but with right wing nutjobs, you never really know.

anyone who believes this sort of shite is homeschooling their kids anyway..

Having your student taught by Ted Nugent just might keep him from becoming Ted Baxter.

Filed: Timeline

[quote name=^_^' timestamp='1356623451' post='5890225]I'm not sure this is satire. It sounds like it but with right wing nutjobs, you never really know.

I think this nutjob is serious. Not sure whether that makes this column more or less funny. :unsure:

Edited by Mr. Big Dog