DigitalSxKitten

September filer getting moved around alot? Which processing time for CSC?

25 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Ok so I just wondered if anyone else was experiencing this. Me and my husband filed an I-130 at the beginning of September. Since then our case has been moved around an awful lot. Today I spoke to a lady who was very very helpful. She was wanting to process a service request because she sees no reason for our case to be held up like this. Unfortunately we are still within our time frame so she was unable to process. Now she told me our case is currently at CSC but upon looking at the USCIS processing times I cant find my option under the I130 options. Im a US Citizen filing for a spouse but all they have are the following:

I-130 Petition for Alien Relative Permanent resident filling for a spouse or child under 21 September 3, 2011

I-130 Petition for Alien Relative U.S. citizen filing for an unmarried son or daughter over 21 January 19, 2010

I-130 Petition for Alien Relative Permanent resident filling for an unmarried son or daughter over 21 October 4, 2010

I-130 Petition for Alien Relative U.S. citizen filing for a married son or daughter over 21 June 19, 2010

I-130 Petition for Alien Relative U.S. citizen filing for a brother or sister February 11, 2010

So which one do I go by? Help! This is getting so frustrating!

"Missing someone gets easier everyday because even though you are one day further from the last time you saw them, you are one day closer to the next time you will."

event.png

event.png

event.png
96b648b63e.png

Personal
2004- Met online. Started a great friendship
2009- Decided our friendship had turned into something major
2009- First Official Visit and when we officially started dating
July 1st,2011- We got married!!!
USCIS
September 14,2012- Sent In I-130
September 20,2012- First NOA
September 25,2012- I-130 transferred to another office for processing because they now have jurisdiction over the case.
May 18, 2013- NOA2

NVC

February 21,2014- Case Complete

MONTREAL EMBASSY

April 14,2014- Interview (Administrative Review for passport renewal)

June 17,2014- Visa Listed as Issued

June 20,2014- Visa In Hand

July 27,2014- Port Of Entry

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

Did she happen to tell you when the time frame is? Im almost coming up on 5 months and want to know if I could put a request in at 5 months. As for you being a September filer, your case is probably in Orlando as you were told on the 18th, as that is your local office. No I-130s are kept at the CSC unless they were received before August 15. All you can do is sit patiently like the rest of us and pray for an approval soon! I hope my answers are helpful! :thumbs:

USCIS

08/13/2012: I-130 sent to Chicago Lockbox from Jordan (Nahda Office)

08/21/2012: NOA1

8/21/2012 : NOA1 Hardcopy

8/28/2012 : 1-797C Action Transferred to NBC (Assuming sent to Atlanta Local office...but no telling)

O9/4/2012 : Last touched.

2/26/2013 : Infopass with Atlanta (confirmed file is there and no action yet. To be started in March)

03/18/2013 : 2nd Infopass (No review or processing of any stand-alone I-130s for 60-90 days. URGHHHHHHHHHH)

04/6/2013: NOA2 (228 days from NOA1)

NVC

05/10/13 USCIS Atlanta letter to me confirms this date as sent to NVC

05/20/13 NVC Received Case (Waiting on case number)
06/7/2013 NVC case number assinged
06/7/2013 Choice of agent complete now awaiting fees

Gave up tracking when I left overseas...but we are almost done biggrin.png!

TERMINATED SEPTEMBER 27, 2012.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

are you speaking to AN ISO or A CSR?

CSRs are useless,

and ISO will tell you exactly where the casefile IS.

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Timeline

She said that CSC is on June 29th at this time. So pretty much you're saying I should call back and get transferred up? Pretty sure I was talking to a CSR. She said five months is what they are going by at this time.

"Missing someone gets easier everyday because even though you are one day further from the last time you saw them, you are one day closer to the next time you will."

event.png

event.png

event.png
96b648b63e.png

Personal
USCIS
September 25,2012- I-130 transferred to another office for processing because they now have jurisdiction over the case.
May 18, 2013- NOA2

NVC

MONTREAL EMBASSY

Timeline

So pretty much you're saying I should call back and get transferred up?

not not 'pretty much'

but waaaaaaaaaaaaay past that mark

to

Tis a must

as CSRs can't see anything when the casefile went through MSC.

An ISO sees all.

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Timeline

:) Thank you am on hold for next level right now. Spoke to a CSR and she read her script and then passed me along so fingers crossed.

I know it may be a silly question but what does ISO mean >.< LOL

event.png

event.png

event.png
96b648b63e.png

Personal
USCIS
May 18, 2013- NOA2

NVC

MONTREAL EMBASSY

Timeline

Timeline

Oh wow thanks

event.png

event.png

event.png
96b648b63e.png

Personal
USCIS
May 18, 2013- NOA2

NVC

MONTREAL EMBASSY

Timeline

Indeed !

Timeline

So, what you learn?

Timeline

Well I spoke with an ISO and she said it was indeed at the California Service Center. She said there is a discrepancy on the uscis website which was why my particular Us Citizen filing for spouse was not there. She told me they are working on June 29th cases at this time and that if I have not heard anything in 30 days ( sadface ) I should call to see if I can get a service request going.

event.png

event.png

event.png
96b648b63e.png

Personal
USCIS
May 18, 2013- NOA2

NVC

MONTREAL EMBASSY

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

Hey darrell quick question man...could you give me some advice on how to go about gettin and ISO? I want to give them a call and see whats up with my case. Also anyo else with advice will be greatly appreciated :)

USCIS

08/13/2012: I-130 sent to Chicago Lockbox from Jordan (Nahda Office)

08/21/2012: NOA1

8/21/2012 : NOA1 Hardcopy

8/28/2012 : 1-797C Action Transferred to NBC (Assuming sent to Atlanta Local office...but no telling)

O9/4/2012 : Last touched.

2/26/2013 : Infopass with Atlanta (confirmed file is there and no action yet. To be started in March)

03/18/2013 : 2nd Infopass (No review or processing of any stand-alone I-130s for 60-90 days. URGHHHHHHHHHH)

04/6/2013: NOA2 (228 days from NOA1)

NVC

05/10/13 USCIS Atlanta letter to me confirms this date as sent to NVC

05/20/13 NVC Received Case (Waiting on case number)
06/7/2013 NVC case number assinged
06/7/2013 Choice of agent complete now awaiting fees

Gave up tracking when I left overseas...but we are almost done biggrin.png!

TERMINATED SEPTEMBER 27, 2012.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline

*** Thread moved from CR-1 Process forum to the Case Progress subforum. ***

06-04-2007 = TSC stamps postal return-receipt for I-129f.

06-11-2007 = NOA1 date (unknown to me).

07-20-2007 = Phoned Immigration Officer; got WAC#; where's NOA1?

09-25-2007 = Touch (first-ever).

09-28-2007 = NOA1, 23 days after their 45-day promise to send it (grrrr).

10-20 & 11-14-2007 = Phoned ImmOffs; "still pending."

12-11-2007 = 180 days; file is "between workstations, may be early Jan."; touches 12/11 & 12/12.

12-18-2007 = Call; file is with Division 9 ofcr. (bckgrnd check); e-prompt to shake it; touch.

12-19-2007 = NOA2 by e-mail & web, dated 12-18-07 (187 days; 201 per VJ); in mail 12/24/07.

01-09-2008 = File from USCIS to NVC, 1-4-08; NVC creates file, 1/15/08; to consulate 1/16/08.

01-23-2008 = Consulate gets file; outdated Packet 4 mailed to fiancee 1/27/08; rec'd 3/3/08.

04-29-2008 = Fiancee's 4-min. consular interview, 8:30 a.m.; much evidence brought but not allowed to be presented (consul: "More proof! Second interview! Bring your fiance!").

05-05-2008 = Infuriating $12 call to non-English-speaking consulate appointment-setter.

05-06-2008 = Better $12 call to English-speaker; "joint" interview date 6/30/08 (my selection).

06-30-2008 = Stokes Interrogations w/Ecuadorian (not USC); "wait 2 weeks; we'll mail her."

07-2008 = Daily calls to DOS: "currently processing"; 8/05 = Phoned consulate, got Section Chief; wrote him.

08-07-08 = E-mail from consulate, promising to issue visa "as soon as we get her passport" (on 8/12, per DHL).

08-27-08 = Phoned consulate (they "couldn't find" our file); visa DHL'd 8/28; in hand 9/1; through POE on 10/9 with NO hassles(!).

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

So pretty much you're saying I should call back and get transferred up?

not not 'pretty much'

but waaaaaaaaaaaaay past that mark

to

Tis a must

as CSRs can't see anything when the casefile went through MSC.

An ISO sees all.

:bonk: How many time have you said this? Duh, no one can do their own research anymore, they just want the answer.

Edited by bigdog

In Arizona its hot hot hot.

http://www.uscis.gov/dateCalculator.html

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I believe there is a delay at the CSC as they filed my I-129 on 20 July 2012 and normally they provess petitions within their 5 month goal. Myself, along with many others, from July are currently being delayed for some reason. Many other. I think it's safe to say, also, the Holidays aren't any help. :blink:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.