mouhamedddd

Required Co-Sponser

10 posts in this topic

Hello Everybody,

I almost finish all my procedures and forms, My Interview in US Embassy will be held on 08th January 2013.

a Co-Sponsor is required to complete my Journey, unfortunately we discovered that the one I found doesn't meet the poverty Guidelines.

However, I'm looking for Co-Sponsor to complete my Application requirements.

Please if anyone can help/suggest/advice please contact/comment.

Thanks Everybody,,

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Yemen
Timeline

So... find one who meets the poverty guidelines. Does your USC petitioner work at all? Or have any assets or income? If the income requirements can't be met either by your petitioner (main sponsor) or co-sponsor then you're going to be refused the visa under Section 212(a)(4) which prohibits the issuance of a visa to anyone likely to become a public charge.

I find these sort of posts fishy. Seems like you know what your problem is and what is required to solve that problem. Are you insinuating in your post that you are looking for a co-sponsor on this forum? If so, all I have to say is :rofl:

"If you’re brave enough to say goodbye, life will reward you with a new hello."

- Paulo Coelho

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Cambodia
Timeline

:thumbs:

So... find one who meets the poverty guidelines. Does your USC petitioner work at all? Or have any assets or income? If the income requirements can't be met either by your petitioner (main sponsor) or co-sponsor then you're going to be refused the visa under Section 212(a)(4) which prohibits the issuance of a visa to anyone likely to become a public charge.

I find these sort of posts fishy. Seems like you know what your problem is and what is required to solve that problem. Are you insinuating in your post that you are looking for a co-sponsor on this forum? If so, all I have to say is :rofl:

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

Hello Everybody,

I almost finish all my procedures and forms, My Interview in US Embassy will be held on 08th January 2013.

a Co-Sponsor is required to complete my Journey, unfortunately we discovered that the one I found doesn't meet the poverty Guidelines.

However, I'm looking for Co-Sponsor to complete my Application requirements.

Please if anyone can help/suggest/advice please contact/comment.

Thanks Everybody,,

Does the embassy there even allow co sponsors for K 1 s?

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

How did you read that into what the OP said? They indicate they have an interview a few short weeks from now. There isnt much time for anyone to do what has to be done let alone asking a total stranger. Also I suppose the OP knows the co sponsor, if allowed at all, must be a family member or close friend to be accepted.

Does the embassy there even allow co sponsors for K 1 s?

yes this embassy allows co-sponsor , to the OP i was kinda doing rush rush like you too but on the last min got my sister to help me , it's possible you can still find a co-sponsor in this short timing. No one has a answer for you except just keep trying to find someone who can help you. Good luck

Peårl £ûvs «Aåmïr»

I find these sort of posts fishy. Seems liken you know what your problem is and what is required to solve that problem. Are you insinuating in your post that you are looking for a co-sponsor on this forum? If so, all I have to say is :rofl:

Thanks for ur information :) my fiancée doesn't work, and as I said in my previous tag we do find a co-sponsor but she doesn't met the poverty guidelines, the cosponsor make only 17000 a year!! I'm looking hardly for another co-sponsor who meet the poverty, I just find this web helpful and I thought someone can help :)

yes this embassy allows co-sponsor , to the OP i was kinda doing rush rush like you too but on the last min got my sister to help me , it's possible you can still find a co-sponsor in this short timing. No one has a answer for you except just keep trying to find someone who can help you. Good luck

Thank u :)

Thanks for ur information :) my fiancée doesn't work, and as I said in my previous tag we do find a co-sponsor but she doesn't met the poverty guidelines, the cosponsor make only 17000 a year!! I'm looking hardly for another co-sponsor who meet the poverty, I just find this web helpful and I thought someone can help :)

Good luck in finding someone esle who can help. Your interview is one day after mine, good luck and hope you can find one soon..

Peårl £ûvs «Aåmïr»

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.