Jill and Vic

California service center-August Filer- any news on NOA2?

63 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Well it's Monday now so lets hope we see some more good news for people soon :)

event.png

07.22.2011 Met the other half of my soul for first time In the US
06.08.2012 Got engaged
08.01.2012 I-129F submitted
08.07.2012 NOA1 received
04.18.2013 RFE email & Txt

04.24.2013 RFE email & Txt again!

04.28.2013 RFE hard copy rec'vd

05.03.2013 RFE response mailed to CSC

05.06.2013 RFE response received at CSC

05.09.2013 NOA2 text!!!!!!

05.13.2013 NOA2 Hard Copy received YAY!!!!

07.24.2013 Date of Packet 4

07.26.2013 Received packet 4

08.30.2013 Interview at London Embassy

APPROVED!!!!! YAY YAY YAY!!!!!

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well it's Monday now so lets hope we see some more good news for people soon :)

Roger that... :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Our K1 Timeline

August 31, 2012 ...........NOA1
April 19, 2013................NOA2

May 2, 2013...................MNL # Available

June 3, 2013..................Interview

June 18, 2013................POE Dallas

AOS Timeline

July 26, 2013.................NOA I-485

August 27, 2013............Biometrics

September 5, 2013.......Notice of Interview date (October 15)

September 30, 2013.....EAD/AP Combo card in hand.

October 15, 2013..........AOS Interview

October 22, 2013..........AOS Approved & Green Card Production Ordered

November 1, 2013........Green Card in hand!

ROC Timeline

August 12, 2015............NOA

August 31, 2015............Biometrics

March 7, 2016...............Card Production Ordered

March 11, 2016.............I55 Stamp

March 12, 2016.............Green Card in hand!

Citizenship Timeline

March 6, 2017...............NOA

March 27, 2017.............Biometrics

June 20, 2018...…………..Interview

July 13,  2018...…………..Oath Ceremony

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

We got NOA2 today after 180 days (exactly 6 months if 1 month is 30 days long) after NOA1 from CSC! :dance:

So that's some hope for you (my fellow August CSC filers)... stay strong, it'll be over soon! :thumbs:

Edited by akingandqueen

Timeline

August 10th filler with csc around 190 days from NOA 1 still ntng :(

I think you made a typing mistake... today should be day 180 for you, not day 190. :idea:

Anyway, I'm an August 9th filer at CSC (1 day before you) and I got my NOA2 on day 180.

So keep strong! I would think they'll process your case very soon indeed! :thumbs:

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

I think you made a typing mistake... today should be day 180 for you, not day 190. :idea:

Anyway, I'm an August 9th filer at CSC (1 day before you) and I got my NOA2 on day 180.

So keep strong! I would think they'll process your case very soon indeed! :thumbs:

Congratulations! I'm an august 10 filer myself. I sure hope that they are going chronologically. I know that there are still quite a few July filers that have yet to receive their NAO2. Makes me wonder if they are just randomly processing applications. Akingandqueen, did you do anything special like contact them and inquire about your application or did you just wait? Thanks!

08.07.12 ::: FedExed K1 Petition to California Service Center

08.10.12 ::: NOA1 Text

08.16.12 ::: NOA1 Receipt received in the mail

04:19.13 ::: NOA2 Text and Email (Yay!)

Filed: I-1 Visa Country: Afghanistan
Timeline

Lol yes I mistyped and it's my 180 days for sure and can't take it no more :(

Just Married

NOVEMBER 8, 2013

Timeline

Akingandqueen, did you do anything special like contact them and inquire about your application or did you just wait?

I called USCIS only once during the entire I-130 process (long ago, on 6 December 2012) and talked to a tier-2 operator (ISO) because the processing times page for CSC stopped listing information for "I-130 citizen filing for spouse" cases. At that time, the lady told me that I had to wait, and my case would (probably) be processed at the end of January. :clock:

That was all; no special treatment. As they say, "every dog has his day", and mine was yesterday! :lol:

Timeline

I called USCIS only once during the entire I-130 process (long ago, on 6 December 2012) and talked to a tier-2 operator (ISO) because the processing times page for CSC stopped listing information for "I-130 citizen filing for spouse" cases. At that time, the lady told me that I had to wait, and my case would (probably) be processed at the end of January. :clock:

That was all; no special treatment. As they say, "every dog has his day", and mine was yesterday! :lol:

Lol congrats though :D

Just Married

NOVEMBER 8, 2013

• 3 weeks later...
Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

Day 202 and still no word on my NOA2... anyone have an update? Good or bad?

08.07.12 ::: FedExed K1 Petition to California Service Center

08.10.12 ::: NOA1 Text

08.16.12 ::: NOA1 Receipt received in the mail

04:19.13 ::: NOA2 Text and Email (Yay!)

Timeline

Day 202 and still no word on my NOA2... anyone have an update? Good or bad?

Same here I guess it's 201 or 202 from csc and still ntng. Just called my congressman office and they assured me they will find out about my case but just once the case closes from the stupid slow senator office that I made a mistake a month ago while I asked them for help and now I'm regreting and wish I contacted my congressman first :(

Just Married

NOVEMBER 8, 2013

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.