33 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Popping in from June - Our NOA1 is June 4th and nothing yet. So you probably have a little while to go still :) Vermont is moving dreadfully slow, so fingers crossed that they pick up the pace a little bit.

NOA1 - June 4th, 2012

NOA2 - January 11th, 2013

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

I am also a July filer (July 20th). My timeline keeps saying I should hear something in the middle of January, so fingers crossed! I heard it is taking at least 6 months. I pray to God that I hear something soon, I am getting anxious! :/

We all see the 5 month or 6 month mark and get excited... But then 5 months and 6 days go by and we get worried... LOL

My fiancé is from Philippines and I'm a July 2n filer at CSC... Getting a week from 6 months for me and still nothing.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

I'm July 30th NOA1....still patiently waiting....

Edited by Faithful2012

4sHsm4.png

Never think that God's delays are God's denials. Hold on; Hold fast; Hold out. Patience is Genius.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

good day everyone. im a july filer but until now we are still in initial review.its 5months already. we are under the vsc. i just wanna know if there is july filer here that got already the NOA2 that under also the VSC.

THANK YOU

Hi, we are July filers with VSC, July 23 NOA1 and still waiting for NOA2. There have been some July filers from VSC that have gotten approved already, which is encouraging news. They are definitely going faster than they have been. Lets hope we get approved soon.

I Looooooove my baby Lyn.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Latvia
Timeline

We filed our papers on July 18 and still waiting planning to call our senator if it will hit 6 months mark. Good luck to you all guys and let's keep fingers crossed that all of us will get good news right after New Year's :thumbs:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Tunisia
Timeline

good day everyone. im a july filer but until now we are still in initial review.its 5months already. we are under the vsc. i just wanna know if there is july filer here that got already the NOA2 that under also the VSC.

THANK YOU

July filer to NOA 1 July 12 still wsiting too...

url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

event.png

as1cJOU-M240000MDAwMDA4fDAwMDEzOThsfGJlY2FtZSBhIGNvdXBsZQ.gif

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Sweden
Timeline

If you fill in your timeline accurately you can get an estimate by the forums (at the bottom of your timeline when you view it) based off of others' information.

VSC is slow to begin with disaster that hit that coast recently they may be more backed up as of right now.

My timeline is filled in accurately, the forum provides the following estimate.......

"Based on timeline data, your I130 may be adjudicated between November 4, 2012 and November 23, 2012*.

If this date range has passed or your application is past due per USCIS processing times then you should consider calling the USCIS to inquire on your petition. If you have been approved please update your timeline."3

I clicked on the "Processing Times" link http://www.visajourney.com/content/times .....

Selected the CSC office and clicked on "Get Processing Dates" button....

But there is no information on this chart pertaining to an I130, filed by a US Citizen filing for a spouse.

So, here I am, way past the "Estimated Date" by the forum, no information on the USCIS website for the type of visa I submitted, am I missing something?

vsi7c4s9mj0l.png

maybe all of us will get the NOA2 next year. will just pray for each other..

Popping in from June - Our NOA1 is June 4th and nothing yet. So you probably have a little while to go still :) Vermont is moving dreadfully slow, so fingers crossed that they pick up the pace a little bit.

there is from vsc that june 27 filer but they get there NOA2 already. and NVC.

Hi, we are July filers with VSC, July 23 NOA1 and still waiting for NOA2. There have been some July filers from VSC that have gotten approved already, which is encouraging news. They are definitely going faster than they have been. Lets hope we get approved soon.

I HOPE WE WILL HEAR SOON. were getting worried. lest just pray for each other that he will hear good news soon

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hey, all you July filers, I am June 28th NOA 1.,. there are alot of us in June still not approved, and no "rfe"s.,.,.,.,so wait your turn!!!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

We filed our papers on July 18 and still waiting planning to call our senator if it will hit 6 months mark. Good luck to you all guys and let's keep fingers crossed that all of us will get good news right after New Year's :thumbs:

were on the same boat.. we filed july 16 noa1 is 23rd

OH MARY CONCEIVED WITHOUT SIN, PLS PRAY FOR US WHO HAVE RECOURSE TO thee

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline

*** Thread moved from K-1 Process forum to the Case Progress subforum. ***

06-04-2007 = TSC stamps postal return-receipt for I-129f.

06-11-2007 = NOA1 date (unknown to me).

07-20-2007 = Phoned Immigration Officer; got WAC#; where's NOA1?

09-25-2007 = Touch (first-ever).

09-28-2007 = NOA1, 23 days after their 45-day promise to send it (grrrr).

10-20 & 11-14-2007 = Phoned ImmOffs; "still pending."

12-11-2007 = 180 days; file is "between workstations, may be early Jan."; touches 12/11 & 12/12.

12-18-2007 = Call; file is with Division 9 ofcr. (bckgrnd check); e-prompt to shake it; touch.

12-19-2007 = NOA2 by e-mail & web, dated 12-18-07 (187 days; 201 per VJ); in mail 12/24/07.

01-09-2008 = File from USCIS to NVC, 1-4-08; NVC creates file, 1/15/08; to consulate 1/16/08.

01-23-2008 = Consulate gets file; outdated Packet 4 mailed to fiancee 1/27/08; rec'd 3/3/08.

04-29-2008 = Fiancee's 4-min. consular interview, 8:30 a.m.; much evidence brought but not allowed to be presented (consul: "More proof! Second interview! Bring your fiance!").

05-05-2008 = Infuriating $12 call to non-English-speaking consulate appointment-setter.

05-06-2008 = Better $12 call to English-speaker; "joint" interview date 6/30/08 (my selection).

06-30-2008 = Stokes Interrogations w/Ecuadorian (not USC); "wait 2 weeks; we'll mail her."

07-2008 = Daily calls to DOS: "currently processing"; 8/05 = Phoned consulate, got Section Chief; wrote him.

08-07-08 = E-mail from consulate, promising to issue visa "as soon as we get her passport" (on 8/12, per DHL).

08-27-08 = Phoned consulate (they "couldn't find" our file); visa DHL'd 8/28; in hand 9/1; through POE on 10/9 with NO hassles(!).

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.