33 posts in this topic

good day everyone. im a july filer but until now we are still in initial review.its 5months already. we are under the vsc. i just wanna know if there is july filer here that got already the NOA2 that under also the VSC.

THANK YOU

If you fill in your timeline accurately you can get an estimate by the forums (at the bottom of your timeline when you view it) based off of others' information.

VSC is slow to begin with disaster that hit that coast recently they may be more backed up as of right now.

good day everyone. im a july filer but until now we are still in initial review.its 5months already. we are under the vsc. i just wanna know if there is july filer here that got already the NOA2 that under also the VSC.

THANK YOU

01/15/12 - Sent Aya a message on a dating site
03/10/12 - We became "exclusive"
03/15/12 - We told each other "I love you"
08/17/12 - 2 week trip to the Philippines to be with her
08/27/12 - I asked her to marry me (in Cebuano), she cried and said yes
09/02/12 - I came back to the USA

Started on the paperwork

09/22/12 - Mailed I-129F
09/25/12 - Saw on USPS that the package was delivered in Texas
09/28/12 - NOA1
10/08/12 - Received hard copy NOA1
12/19/12 - CFO Counseling Session (to get it out of the way)
04/27/13 - NOA2
05/06/13 - NVC Received and MNL # assigned
05/21/13 - Medical Exam Day
06/04/13 - Interview Day
xx/xx/xx - Visa Arrived
xx/xx/xx - Off to Chicago

If you fill in your timeline accurately you can get an estimate by the forums (at the bottom of your timeline when you view it) based off of others' information.

VSC is slow to begin with disaster that hit that coast recently they may be more backed up as of right now.

wow yours is soo fast.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi! Im july filer too under VSC and still patiently waiting for NOA2..Hoping to get it before our 6th month mark :innocent::clock:

:time:

Edited by toastedpancake

Nothing in this world worth having comes easy.

your from phillipines also. im glad to meet you. we file last july 23 2012. so we are in 5 months and 3days. it feels like for ever of waiting. i heard some of the july filer got there NOA2 already. thats why i get a little woried.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

your from phillipines also. im glad to meet you. we file last july 23 2012. so we are in 5 months and 3days. it feels like for ever of waiting. i heard some of the july filer got there NOA2 already. thats why i get a little woried.

yeah Im from Philippines too, we filed July 18th!

Nothing in this world worth having comes easy.

THANK YOU

Don't worry, you are not alone, I am a july filer too, Filed mine last July 20, I will wait till I get my 6 month mark...

Zsa zsa shing

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.