The Nature Boy

5 stages of Grief for Obama Supporters

31 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline

I wonder what kind of effect that massive storm that is supposed to make landfall on Tuesday is going to have on the turnout.

You can click on the 'X' to the right to ignore this signature.

Filed: Timeline
I wonder what kind of effect that massive storm that is supposed to make landfall on Tuesday is going to have on the turnout.

If it was Tues a week later, there might be significant impact. Election day is still a week out from that landfall, though. If it's massive enough and does enough damage, then there could still be disruptions. Early voting might be impacted, too.

Bush's fault

Filed: Country: Monaco
Timeline

You all know me as the reasonable Romney supporter , and i do really care about all humans. I thought I would reach out to the LWNJ's on here for some advice when Obama loses.

1 Denial-- You will not believe the results and constantly flip from the major networks to MSNBC to see if possibly Chris Mathews can reverse the victory. You will listen for days to the TV in hopes Obama will issue a Executive order, to overturn this gross injustice. Your ears will listen with intent to hear talk of hanging chads, rigged voting machines. You will hope that the numerous lawsuits filed in Ohio claiming all kinds of disenfranchisement will work. You will grind your teeth and tear your clothes. You will scream out out, Our Messiah of hope and change what have you done.

2. Anger-- You will scream out.. it's all Bush fault, you will scream that Romney be impeached before he even takes office. You will curse fox news and curse into the wind calling voting machine foul names.

3. Bargaining- You will then try to explain why Obama losing means nothing. You will say it is unfair that he does not still pursue the policy of no hope and no change. You will explain how this is a moral victory.

4. Depression. -- A lot of you will be scarce. You will threaten to leave the country, You may break down in tears.

Acceptance--Are you kidding me. Have you ever met a liberal that accepts anything. They are always right and their lofty sense of idealism and justice evaporates the second someone has a view that does not mirror their own.

I don't see the above as being different from 2008 when Obama was elected, except perhaps, back then you could add the call to buy ammo and to take up arms, stockpile on provisions, for those who expected civil war to erupt as a result of a black man with a foreign sounding name being elected POTUS.

Regardless of who is elected, there will be those who will not be happy.

My only observation is that, if your personal life is really dependent and affected by who the POTUS at the moment is, you really should focus less on the POTUS and more on your own planning, for something is definitely wrong.

200px-FSM_Logo.svg.png

www.ffrf.org

I don't see the above as being different from 2008 when Obama was elected, except perhaps, back then you could add the call to buy ammo and to take up arms, stockpile on provisions, for those who expected civil war to erupt as a result of a black man with a foreign sounding name being elected POTUS.

Regardless of who is elected, there will be those who will not be happy.

My only observation is that, if your personal life is really dependent and affected by who the POTUS at the moment is, you really should focus less on the POTUS and more on your own planning, for something is definitely wrong.

Your exactly right. It was just sarcasm... I don't think anyone took it seriously

Now.. If GA losses to FLA this weekend. That will depress me.. and Ga's chances are about as bad as Obamas

I see you are now speaking of the REALLY serious issues!!!

Go Dawgs!!!!

Go Dawgs.. Obama sucks... You got to keep it political.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline

If it was Tues a week later, there might be significant impact. Election day is still a week out from that landfall, though. If it's massive enough and does enough damage, then there could still be disruptions. Early voting might be impacted, too.

I thought election day was next Tuesday. My bad. Show's how much I care I guess.

You can click on the 'X' to the right to ignore this signature.

I had a nice leisurely weekend planned, but due to this storm I will be spending a good part of the weekend preparing for Sandy.

Infowars is already trotting out the conspiracy theory that the storm is man-made, specifically a secret government weather manipulation to thwart the election process. I kid you not, heard it this morning on the Alex Jones show.

B and J K-1 story

• April 2004 met online
  • July 16, 2006 Met in person on her birthday in United Arab Emirates
  • August 4, 2006 sent certified mail I-129F packet Neb SC
  • August 9, 2006 NOA1
  • August 21, 2006 received NOA1 in mail
  • October 4, 5, 7, 13 & 17 2006 Touches! 50 day address change... Yes Judith is beautiful, quit staring at her passport photo and approve us!!! Shaming works! LOL
  • October 13, 2006 NOA2! November 2, 2006 NOA2? Huh? NVC already processed and sent us on to Abu Dhabi Consulate!
  • February 12, 2007 Abu Dhabi Interview SUCCESS!!! February 14 Visa in hand!
  • March 6, 2007 she is here!
  • MARCH 14, 2007 WE ARE MARRIED!!!
  • May 5, 2007 Sent AOS/EAD packet
  • May 11, 2007 NOA1 AOS/EAD
  • June 7, 2007 Biometrics appointment
  • June 8, 2007 first post biometrics touch, June 11, next touch...
  • August 1, 2007 AOS Interview! APPROVED!! EAD APPROVED TOO...
  • August 6, 2007 EAD card and Welcome Letter received!
  • August 13, 2007 GREEN CARD received!!! 375 days since mailing the I-129F!

Remove Conditions:

• May 1, 2009 first day to file
  • May 9, 2009 mailed I-751 to USCIS CS

Infowars is already trotting out the conspiracy theory that the storm is man-made, specifically a secret government weather manipulation to thwart the election process. I kid you not, heard it this morning on the Alex Jones show.

Jesse Ventura is all over it. :lol:

Filed: Timeline

They should call the storm Barack, then. :hehe:

They should call the storm Barack, then. :hehe:

What is really interesting is, if this is a government generated storm, it would be a military weather weapon, and the conspiracy nuts have been all over about how much the military hates Obama... Perhaps it was a UN weather weapon operation??? I am soooo confused!

B and J K-1 story

• April 2004 met online
  • July 16, 2006 Met in person on her birthday in United Arab Emirates
  • August 4, 2006 sent certified mail I-129F packet Neb SC
  • August 9, 2006 NOA1
  • August 21, 2006 received NOA1 in mail
  • October 4, 5, 7, 13 & 17 2006 Touches! 50 day address change... Yes Judith is beautiful, quit staring at her passport photo and approve us!!! Shaming works! LOL
  • October 13, 2006 NOA2! November 2, 2006 NOA2? Huh? NVC already processed and sent us on to Abu Dhabi Consulate!
  • February 12, 2007 Abu Dhabi Interview SUCCESS!!! February 14 Visa in hand!
  • March 6, 2007 she is here!
  • MARCH 14, 2007 WE ARE MARRIED!!!
  • May 5, 2007 Sent AOS/EAD packet
  • May 11, 2007 NOA1 AOS/EAD
  • June 7, 2007 Biometrics appointment
  • June 8, 2007 first post biometrics touch, June 11, next touch...
  • August 1, 2007 AOS Interview! APPROVED!! EAD APPROVED TOO...
  • August 6, 2007 EAD card and Welcome Letter received!
  • August 13, 2007 GREEN CARD received!!! 375 days since mailing the I-129F!

Remove Conditions:

• May 1, 2009 first day to file
  • May 9, 2009 mailed I-751 to USCIS CS

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Hmm, you think Romney could take Vermont? :P

Bush's fault

Vermonts fault...Gay marriage

What is really interesting is, if this is a government generated storm, it would be a military weather weapon, and the conspiracy nuts have been all over about how much the military hates Obama... Perhaps it was a UN weather weapon operation??? I am soooo confused!

Bad weather generally reduces Democrat turnout and favors Republicans. So the storm, if man created, would be a Republican plot...so why not have it hit Ohio or Florida?

Pretty weak evidence of a conspiracy, I would say. :whistle:

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla