Dave + Loni

CSC slowdown

22 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

hahahha its really weird guys, but does anyone knows if what month are they processing nowadays???

OH MARY CONCEIVED WITHOUT SIN, PLS PRAY FOR US WHO HAVE RECOURSE TO thee

Well yes they seem to be doing petitions from July right now - and they kinda weird the fact they working on cases from July and for exemple our case in June has no answer yet nor has it been assigned to an adjudicator :whistle:

When i look online i see that the case hasn't been touched since our NOA 1 in June .

We should ask them how they work on them as obviously it is not in the same order they arrive to the center .

Anyway who knows what is going on over there . But yes they are kinda slowing down .

Let's hope they will get moving and solve our cases quick as they did before :innocent: :innocent: :innocent::thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Hey Tony&Diana. Why don't you fill in your timeline? It could help you have an idea of things, and it contributes to the statistics for others here to use. :) I don't know if this is relevant now since I don't know if you have received NOA2 yet, but you should contact USCIS and put in a service request if you filed in June. If they are posting July as the current processing time, you are outside of this date and therefore, their "system" just might allow a service request for you. I would ask to speak to a supervisor personally. Whether the wait posted is 3 months or 6 months, if you are outside of their posted processing time, you can usually request attention to the matter.

Our K-1 and AOS Journey

05/12-05/22/10-met my sweetheart and family(had lots of fun!)
12/13-12/26/11-met again for engagement/Christmas
04/10/12-I-129F petition sent
04/13/12-USPS delivery confirmation
04/18/12-NOA1 text/email
04/21/12-NOA1(receipt 04/17/12)
10/10/12-NOA2 text
10/15/12-NOA2 letter received
10/27/12-NVC letter received
11/28/12-Medical Exam-PASSED
12/07/12-K-1 Interview-APPROVED

02/12/13-POE-Atlanta
03/04/13-Wedding
03/27/13-AOS,EAD,AP delivered
04/03/13-NOAs text/email
04/08/13-NOAs received
04/26/13-Biometrics appointment(walk-in done 04/17)

06/03/13-EAD card production/AP post decision approval

06/10/13-EAD/AP combo card received

04/04/14-AOS card production/decision

04/11/14-NOA2 welcome to the USA

04/12/14-Received GC

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Romania
Timeline

Hey Tony&Diana. Why don't you fill in your timel ine? It could help you have an idea of things, and it contributes to the statistics for others here to use. :) I don't know if this is relevant now since I don't know if you have received NOA2 yet, but you should contact USCIS and put in a service request if you filed in June. If they are posting July as the current processing time, you are outside of this date and therefore, their "system" just might allow a service request for you. I would ask to speak to a supervisor personally. Whether the wait posted is 3 months or 6 months, if you are outside of their posted processing time, you can usually request attention to the matter.

Hi Tod&Jessa . :)

we would've updated the time line if there was anything new to add to it . Still no NOA2 . :( We are on the 25 of June with the NOA1 .

We called them and asked about it and they said that until the 5 month time processing time is up there is nothing they can do about really and that Visajourney means nothing and that it's not an official government site bla bla that the cases here are fake most of them including the timelines so we should not guide ourself after this .

I didn't knew that if u are out of the processing posted times u can file for a service request no matter what .

where is that time frame stating that they are working for those in July posted as i couldn't find it anywhere ?

Anyway i read here it doesn't really matters what u call and ask -they are authorized to lie to you, whatever they want to get rid of you and put you back in the waiting line .

That's why as you can see above they answer some people they are working on the 17 of July cases and then someone else calls and they say they working on the 10 of July .

We called and ask to talk to a tier 2 person to a supervisor etc and they told us There is no one else you can talk to till the 5 months are up unless you have a reason to expedite it . :blink::wacko:

Hope that it will go quicker as we at 4 months and 3 days waiting now ,anyway not long now the 5 months will be up and they will hv to answer something .

(L)

Hi Tod&Jessa . :)

we would've updated the time line if there was anything new to add to it . Still no NOA2 . :( We are on the 25 of June with the NOA1 .

We called them and asked about it and they said that until the 5 month time processing time is up there is nothing they can do about really and that Visajourney means nothing and that it's not an official government site bla bla that the cases here are fake most of them including the timelines so we should not guide ourself after this .

I didn't knew that if u are out of the processing posted times u can file for a service request no matter what .

where is that time frame stating that they are working for those in July posted as i couldn't find it anywhere ?

Anyway i read here it doesn't really matters what u call and ask -they are authorized to lie to you, whatever they want to get rid of you and put you back in the waiting line .

That's why as you can see above they answer some people they are working on the 17 of July cases and then someone else calls and they say they working on the 10 of July .

We called and ask to talk to a tier 2 person to a supervisor etc and they told us There is no one else you can talk to till the 5 months are up unless you have a reason to expedite it . :blink::wacko:

Hope that it will go quicker as we at 4 months and 3 days waiting now ,anyway not long now the 5 months will be up and they will hv to answer something .

(L)

Your timeline begins with NOA1. You should put the date you submitted the petition and the date you received NOA1. These are the first entries. Yes, VisaJourney is just a community of filers. It is not official. However, people receive more useful infomation here than they do from those representatives on the phone. You could get an estimate of your approval date by inputting your NOA1 date and starting the timeline. I tried to check USCIS just a moment ago for processing times. It was under maintenance at that time. I have no idea what month they are working on. I was only referring to what others are saying here. Last time I looked, it said "5 months". That is standard, and CSC has done well with that time frame for most of this year. I was at VSC and got approved right under 6 months so yeah. If the USCIS site says 5 months, and you are under, then yes, you are still within normal processing times and can't do anything about it. The tier 2 person was correct. However, if you are past that 5 months or whatever date they have posted, you should then be able to get the service request. For example, VSC was beyond 5 months on the average. More like 6.5 months. Eventually, they updated the processing time because it still said 5 months. I am sure they were getting blasted with calls. Last time I checked was a few weeks ago, and they processing time was March 5th meaning that was the claim to what they were working on. They do lie, but we can only go on what they post. If someone had a NOA1 date of June 25th, and the processing time listed July 25th or later, then there would be a problem. However, like you stated, you are under 5 months. If 5 months is what they have posted, all you can do is wait until you are outside of that.

Our K-1 and AOS Journey

05/12-05/22/10-met my sweetheart and family(had lots of fun!)
12/13-12/26/11-met again for engagement/Christmas
04/10/12-I-129F petition sent
04/13/12-USPS delivery confirmation
04/18/12-NOA1 text/email
04/21/12-NOA1(receipt 04/17/12)
10/10/12-NOA2 text
10/15/12-NOA2 letter received
10/27/12-NVC letter received
11/28/12-Medical Exam-PASSED
12/07/12-K-1 Interview-APPROVED

02/12/13-POE-Atlanta
03/04/13-Wedding
03/27/13-AOS,EAD,AP delivered
04/03/13-NOAs text/email
04/08/13-NOAs received
04/26/13-Biometrics appointment(walk-in done 04/17)

06/03/13-EAD card production/AP post decision approval

06/10/13-EAD/AP combo card received

04/04/14-AOS card production/decision

04/11/14-NOA2 welcome to the USA

04/12/14-Received GC

• 4 years later...
Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

Inlate 2016, the NVC appeared to be processing civil documents in approximately 60 days. Assuming the applicant had submitted all required documents, interviews appeared to be scheduled 30-60 days thereafter, depending on availability at the consulate or embassy.

More recently, the NVC is processing civil documents in approximately 90 days, and the NVC has stopped issuing letters even acknowledging the receipt of civil documents and asking for at least 30 days for review. The NVC is now only sending notice that all documents have been received and the applicant is awaiting interview, or notice that one or more civil documents are missing, which results in a delay and further processing once the missing documents are submitted....

I'm at NVC 60 days - website application check still says - "send documents "- NVC said they received but didn't say when or if the docs have been looked at....    below NVC email

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Sir, Maddam,

The National Visa Center (NVC) received your inquiry regarding the immigrant visa petition: CDJ filed by  on behalf of .

We updated the mailing/email address for this case.  Please continue to notify the NVC of any change of mailing/email address, or change in personal situation that may affect the principal applicant's entitlement to a visa.

We received mail for this case. We are experiencing a high volume of incoming mail at this time. For current processing times, please visit our website at nvc.state.gov/submit (English) or nvc.state.gov/enviar/espanol (Spanish). We are diligently working to reduce our review time and appreciate your patience. NVC will notify you after our review if there is additional information required or if we are able to schedule your case for an interview.

Case Number:                  CDJ

Petitioner's Name:            

Principal Applicant's Name:   

Preference Category:          IR1

Your Priority Date:           01Sep2015

Foreign State Chargeability:  MEXICO

U.S. CONSULATE GENERAL

PASEO DE LA VICTORIA #3650

FRACC PART SENECÚ, CD JUÁREZ

CHIHUAHUA, MEXICO 32543

Taylor

National Visa Center

Written Inquiry Unit

FCi Federal, Support Contractor

• 4 months later...
Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline

Thread from 2012 is now closed to further comment.

06-04-2007 = TSC stamps postal return-receipt for I-129f.

06-11-2007 = NOA1 date (unknown to me).

07-20-2007 = Phoned Immigration Officer; got WAC#; where's NOA1?

09-25-2007 = Touch (first-ever).

09-28-2007 = NOA1, 23 days after their 45-day promise to send it (grrrr).

10-20 & 11-14-2007 = Phoned ImmOffs; "still pending."

12-11-2007 = 180 days; file is "between workstations, may be early Jan."; touches 12/11 & 12/12.

12-18-2007 = Call; file is with Division 9 ofcr. (bckgrnd check); e-prompt to shake it; touch.

12-19-2007 = NOA2 by e-mail & web, dated 12-18-07 (187 days; 201 per VJ); in mail 12/24/07.

01-09-2008 = File from USCIS to NVC, 1-4-08; NVC creates file, 1/15/08; to consulate 1/16/08.

01-23-2008 = Consulate gets file; outdated Packet 4 mailed to fiancee 1/27/08; rec'd 3/3/08.

04-29-2008 = Fiancee's 4-min. consular interview, 8:30 a.m.; much evidence brought but not allowed to be presented (consul: "More proof! Second interview! Bring your fiance!").

05-05-2008 = Infuriating $12 call to non-English-speaking consulate appointment-setter.

05-06-2008 = Better $12 call to English-speaker; "joint" interview date 6/30/08 (my selection).

06-30-2008 = Stokes Interrogations w/Ecuadorian (not USC); "wait 2 weeks; we'll mail her."

07-2008 = Daily calls to DOS: "currently processing"; 8/05 = Phoned consulate, got Section Chief; wrote him.

08-07-08 = E-mail from consulate, promising to issue visa "as soon as we get her passport" (on 8/12, per DHL).

08-27-08 = Phoned consulate (they "couldn't find" our file); visa DHL'd 8/28; in hand 9/1; through POE on 10/9 with NO hassles(!).

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.