Obama 2012

Mitt Romney Just Won The Election - Thanks To Hillary Clinton

46 posts in this topic

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2214665/Libya-consulate-attack-Ambassador-Chris-Stevens-told-officials-security-worries-day-died.html?ITO=1490&utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Revealed: Ambassador to Libya told officials of security worries on day he died in consulate raid as special forces chief says he asked for 'more not less' back-up month before attack

Chris Stevens wrote cable warning militias could turn against U.S.

Armed Libyan groups were responsible for security around Benghazi

Head of special-operations team tells of dismay at being ordered to leave Libya a month before attack which killed ambassador and three others

http://www.thestar.com/news/world/article/1268954--security-weak-at-libyan-embassy-where-ambassador-was-killed-u-s-military-source

U.S. officials turned down requests for more security at Libya consulate

http://dailycaller.com/2012/10/09/state-department-to-libyan-security-team-stop-asking-for-help/

State Department to Libyan security team: Stop asking for help

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2216556/Vice-Presidential-Debate-2012-Joe-Biden-DENIES-Libya-consulate-asked-security.html?openGraphAuthor=%2Fhome%2Fsearch.html%3Fs%3D%26authornamef%3DHugo%2BGye&videoPlayerURL=http%3A%2F%2Fc.brightcove.com%2Fservices%2Fviewer%2Ffederated_f9%3FisVid%3D1%26isUI%3D1%26publisherID%3D1418450360%26playerID%3D72484359001%26domain%3Dembed%26videoId%3D&hasBCVideo=true&BCVideoID=1895674264001

Biden slammed for insisting Libya consulate DIDN'T ask for more security before deadly attack despite officials' worries

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

given the warnings ahead of time, this was anything but routine.

There are warnings ahead of time all over the world for attacks that never happen. This one did, that is all that can be granted.

Obama wasn't manning the security at the airport where the underwear bomber boarded his flight to the US. Obama could hardly be expected to arm himself with an M16 and guard the embassy himself. And it is highly unlikely he would have been even remotely involved in the security decisions at a single embassy. This gotcha is scoring about .5 on a 1 to 10 scale.

Edited by ready4ONE

B and J K-1 story

• April 2004 met online
  • July 16, 2006 Met in person on her birthday in United Arab Emirates
  • August 4, 2006 sent certified mail I-129F packet Neb SC
  • August 9, 2006 NOA1
  • August 21, 2006 received NOA1 in mail
  • October 4, 5, 7, 13 & 17 2006 Touches! 50 day address change... Yes Judith is beautiful, quit staring at her passport photo and approve us!!! Shaming works! LOL
  • October 13, 2006 NOA2! November 2, 2006 NOA2? Huh? NVC already processed and sent us on to Abu Dhabi Consulate!
  • February 12, 2007 Abu Dhabi Interview SUCCESS!!! February 14 Visa in hand!
  • March 6, 2007 she is here!
  • MARCH 14, 2007 WE ARE MARRIED!!!
  • May 5, 2007 Sent AOS/EAD packet
  • May 11, 2007 NOA1 AOS/EAD
  • June 7, 2007 Biometrics appointment
  • June 8, 2007 first post biometrics touch, June 11, next touch...
  • August 1, 2007 AOS Interview! APPROVED!! EAD APPROVED TOO...
  • August 6, 2007 EAD card and Welcome Letter received!
  • August 13, 2007 GREEN CARD received!!! 375 days since mailing the I-129F!

Remove Conditions:

• May 1, 2009 first day to file
  • May 9, 2009 mailed I-751 to USCIS CS

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Ok I am in a position I hate, but to be fair I must agree with her. There are over 450 diplomatic missions of the U.S. in the world. There is now way in Hell any President could keep up with the daily security taskings of each mission and all the intricate details associated with that. Heck not even at Hillary's level could she get that involved.

I think what she did was take one for the President.

Nobody hopes he gets defeated more than I do, but to think he should know the daily threat level of over 450 missions, plus do everything else a President does is absurd.

If you don't attend daily briefings and instead play golf, you have no chance of knowing whats going on. Hillary fell on a sword to cover for the baffoon. Who is taking credit for the month long lies and cover up?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Scotland
Timeline

Thank you..P.S.Biden should try it. Cause it also was not an inelegance failure.

No politician will ever be completely honest. Or even mostly honest. Nature of the beast!

bostonharborpanoramabyc.jpg

"Boston is the only major city that if you f*** with them, they will shut down the whole city, stop everything, an find you". Adam Sandler

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

That's it, nobody even bother voting! Someone on the internet said it's over!

Don't rain on Paul's parade. He wants to rub Romney all over himself like a cheap cologne and dance in the street naked. Let him.

Obama wasn't manning the security at the airport where the underwear bomber boarded his flight to the US. Obama could hardly be expected to arm himself with an M16 and guard the embassy himself. And it is highly unlikely he would have been even remotely involved in the security decisions at a single embassy. This gotcha is scoring about .5 on a 1 to 10 scale.

So, Obama carries no responsibility for what happened at the embassy, but he gets all the credit for killing bin Laden.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Don't rain on Paul's parade. He wants to rub Romney all over himself like a cheap cologne and dance in the street naked. Let him.

Speaking of.... when does your dance routine come to an end?

old-hippie-for-obama.jpg

type2homophobia_zpsf8eddc83.jpg

"Those people who will not be governed by God

will be ruled by tyrants."

William Penn

I've asked you this before, Danno, but maybe this time you'll answer me. Your signature says "tolerance is for the person who has no conviction" ... what does that mean? Or what do you think it means?

It makes it sound like tolerance is a negative thing and that doesn't make any sense.

Edited by Evylin

So, Obama carries no responsibility for what happened at the embassy, but he gets all the credit for killing bin Laden.

It happened while Obama was President, so to a small degree some blame applies to him yes. But the actual responibility lies very very very far down the chain of command, and is incredibly indirect.

Obama was directly involved on the other hand in the operation to take out Bin Laden. He does not get the same credit as the SEALS who carried the actual operation out on the ground of course but yes he gets credit.

Obama did say we would hunt those responsible for the embassy attack, and my guess is, although once again he won't be personally involved in their capture Obama will make sure proper agencies are working on just that.

The thrust of the OP is silly RWN gibberish. Sorry to burst your bubble.

B and J K-1 story

• April 2004 met online
  • July 16, 2006 Met in person on her birthday in United Arab Emirates
  • August 4, 2006 sent certified mail I-129F packet Neb SC
  • August 9, 2006 NOA1
  • August 21, 2006 received NOA1 in mail
  • October 4, 5, 7, 13 & 17 2006 Touches! 50 day address change... Yes Judith is beautiful, quit staring at her passport photo and approve us!!! Shaming works! LOL
  • October 13, 2006 NOA2! November 2, 2006 NOA2? Huh? NVC already processed and sent us on to Abu Dhabi Consulate!
  • February 12, 2007 Abu Dhabi Interview SUCCESS!!! February 14 Visa in hand!
  • March 6, 2007 she is here!
  • MARCH 14, 2007 WE ARE MARRIED!!!
  • May 5, 2007 Sent AOS/EAD packet
  • May 11, 2007 NOA1 AOS/EAD
  • June 7, 2007 Biometrics appointment
  • June 8, 2007 first post biometrics touch, June 11, next touch...
  • August 1, 2007 AOS Interview! APPROVED!! EAD APPROVED TOO...
  • August 6, 2007 EAD card and Welcome Letter received!
  • August 13, 2007 GREEN CARD received!!! 375 days since mailing the I-129F!

Remove Conditions:

• May 1, 2009 first day to file
  • May 9, 2009 mailed I-751 to USCIS CS

Filed: Country: Monaco
Timeline

It depends on whom you ask....

Truthers will tell you that Obama holds as much responsibility for Benghazi as W for 9/11.

Edited by Gegel

200px-FSM_Logo.svg.png

www.ffrf.org

You can pin the blame for lack of security on Hillary Clinton; but after the attack, the President should have been informed of everything happening. That's his job. I want to know why there was a parade of people claiming it was a protest over a video when we now know that there was no protest. We can pin the response to the attack on Barack Obama and he has either lied to the American people or he chose to be ignorant of the facts as he blamed the video.

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

You can pin the blame for lack of security on Hillary Clinton; but after the attack, the President should have been informed of everything happening. That's his job. I want to know why there was a parade of people claiming it was a protest over a video when we now know that there was no protest. We can pin the response to the attack on Barack Obama and he has either lied to the American people or he chose to be ignorant of the facts as he blamed the video.

Are you claiming that the President lied about what our intelligence had told him about the attack?

Are you claiming that the President lied about what our intelligence had told him about the attack?

I didn't say that at all. But that is one possibility. Or maybe the intelligence community decided not to tell him what they knew. Or perhaps they wanted to tell him but he didn't want to know. Or (fill in your own reason).

I just want to know why we were told it was a protest that turned violent when that is not even close to the truth.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

Obama lied. Innocents died.

nfrsig.jpg

The Great Canadian to Texas Transfer Timeline:

2/22/2010 - I-129F Packet Mailed

2/24/2010 - Packet Delivered to VSC

2/26/2010 - VSC Cashed Filing Fee

3/04/2010 - NOA1 Received!

8/14/2010 - Touched!

10/04/2010 - NOA2 Received!

10/25/2010 - Packet 3 Received!

02/07/2011 - Medical!

03/15/2011 - Interview in Montreal! - Approved!!!