one...two...tree

Charity president unhappy about Paul Ryan soup kitchen ‘photo op’

28 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Monaco
Timeline

This thread isn't about Obama, it's about Paul Ryan being a phony.

I understand wanting to ignore that and focus on Obama, but try to stick to the topic. ;)

It is called deflection... They turn everything into Obama.... The antidote is to point their attention to something shiny somewhere else... That will distract them... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

200px-FSM_Logo.svg.png

www.ffrf.org

I get that every politician does photo ops. Usually they at least help for a bit while getting their picture taken. Ryan didn't do a single thing. They didn't even want him there!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2WVJNxOpvY

It was caught on video! :lol: Painful to watch.

Sorry if one of your links already links to the video... I don't click on things.

Ryan said in that video, "I spent a summer washing dishes once". Well hot damn, he really is an average Joe. I also loved it when he tells the homeless man on the way out, "I live in a similar town". What an ####! :blush:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

I get that every politician does photo ops. Usually they at least help for a bit while getting their picture taken. Ryan didn't do a single thing. They didn't even want him there!!

Sure it appears to be the typical photo op.... but as far as him not doing anything, watch the video, it appears there was nothing more than that one pan to wash.

From observing the vid, what did he leave undone?

This is silliness, if this is the main heartburn about Ryan ... ya don't have much.

type2homophobia_zpsf8eddc83.jpg

"Those people who will not be governed by God

will be ruled by tyrants."

William Penn

Sure it appears to be the typical photo op.... but as far as him not doing anything, watch the video, it appears there was nothing more than that one pan to wash.

From observing the vid, what did he leave undone?

This is silliness, if this is the main heartburn about Ryan ... ya don't have much.

It isn't the main heartburn at all. You haven't been paying attention if you think this one thing, mentioned today, is the first time anyone here has complained about Ryan.

There was nothing for him to do because he showed up without permission. They specifically said they do not want to be involved with anything political and if the management had been there, he would not have been allowed in. But he showed up unannounced without permission and some volunteer let him in and there was nothing to do so he pretended to wash already clean dishes so he could get his photo op.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

What's funny is I can almost bet you that the campaign is finding a soup Kitchen in one of their campaigns stops in the coming days that he can spend a couple of hours at serving meals to make up for this...

nfrsig.jpg

The Great Canadian to Texas Transfer Timeline:

2/22/2010 - I-129F Packet Mailed

2/24/2010 - Packet Delivered to VSC

2/26/2010 - VSC Cashed Filing Fee

3/04/2010 - NOA1 Received!

8/14/2010 - Touched!

10/04/2010 - NOA2 Received!

10/25/2010 - Packet 3 Received!

02/07/2011 - Medical!

03/15/2011 - Interview in Montreal! - Approved!!!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline

It is called deflection... They turn everything into Obama.... The antidote is to point their attention to something shiny somewhere else... That will distract them... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Laugh deflection. Kinda like blaming the curent state of the economy on Bush.

You can click on the 'X' to the right to ignore this signature.

Laugh deflection. Kinda like blaming the curent state of the economy on Bush.

Yeah, that's similar. :blink:

Who here has ever said that the economy is entirely Bush's fault? Anyone?

Edited by Evylin

Filed: Country: Monaco
Timeline

Yeah, that's similar. :blink:

Who here has ever said that the economy is entirely Bush's fault? Anyone?

Absolutely not.. In fact, everyone knows that the state of the economy when W left was the same as he found when he was appointed POTUS. It is all Clinton's and Obama's fault!:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Edited by Gegel

200px-FSM_Logo.svg.png

www.ffrf.org

Regardless, Ryan and the rest of the politicians shouldnt be using charities for their campaign. Supporters is probably least of the problems. If the IRS revokes its tax exempt status, Ryan just doomed the charity. The same goes for Obama with is the Big Bird ads. These politicians have no shame.

1/18/2013 - Married

3/5/2013 - Filed AOS, EAD & AP

3/7/2013 - USCIS Chicago rec'd applications

3/12/2013 - USCIS sends NOA1 email

I was watching SNL when I first saw the Big Bird commercial.

I thought it was hilarious until my husband and I realized it wasn't a joke.