paws057

Ever thought of moving to her country?

40 posts in this topic

Luenig's. French Bistro at College and Church Street in Burlington. Not only excellent food and service but open later than most so we go there after dancing many times on Saturday night. One of the few restaraunts in Burlington that is really good and open late. Google it. Alla had Ceasar Salad with blackened salmon. I had a grilled chicken/pasta/veggis dish which is excellent. Great French Onion Soup. We took my car, the 2009 Dodge Caravan.

Thanks for following us in the RUB forum. Hope you haven't missed the new photos at my profile. One is another ad she did for the Canadians. More to come.

Where does your husband like to take you for dinner after dancing? What do the Maitre'Ds say about you at that place?

The non-American is a 53 year old RUB widow who has had 3 kids. She is the Bahbushka of 6.

europe_usa_41.jpg

tumblr_l6p4umdCVD1qbb5axo1_500.jpg

Edited by Bad_Daddy

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Belarus
Timeline

Luenig's. French Bistro at College and Church Street in Burlington. Not only excellent food and service but open later than most so we go there after dancing many times on Saturday night. One of the few restaraunts in Burlington that is really good and open late. Google it. Alla had Ceasar Salad with blackened salmon. I had a grilled chicken/pasta/veggis dish which is excellent. Great French Onion Soup. We took my car, the 2009 Dodge Caravan.

Thanks for following us in the RUB forum. Hope you haven't missed the new photos at my profile. One is another ad she did for the Canadians. More to come.

Where does your husband like to take you for dinner after dancing? What do the Maitre'Ds say about you at that place?

The non-American is a 53 year old RUB widow who has had 3 kids. She is the Bahbushka of 6.

The other looks like she needs a cocktail :D

OUR K-1 JOURNEYMET ONLINE 2011MET IN BELARUS 2012SHE SAID YES!! 2012NOA1 06/22/2012WENT TO GREECE TOGETHER 08/01/2012VISITED HER IN BELARUS 11/07/2012NOA2 VIA EMAIL 12/05/2012EMBASSY INTERVIEW 02/13/2013VISA ISSUED 02/14/2013ARRIVED IN THE U.S. 02/26/2013MARRIED 03/16/2013AOS,EAD,AP FIled 04/02/2013NOA1 04/10/2013Biometrics completed 05/07/2013EAD card sent for production 06/13/2013EAD/AP card arrived in mail. 06/21/2013AOS approved 10/21/2013Green card arrived via mail 10/31/2013Removal of conditions mailed 08/04/2015 10 year card approved 06/08/2016 <p>

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

europe_usa_41.jpg

tumblr_l6p4umdCVD1qbb5axo1_500.jpg

Monica and Alla are about the same age (48 for the mathmatically challenged) and look similar, Monica does not have the electric blue eyes though.

I think the lips are key. Not only are the full lips more attractive, I think they represent a lifestyle, a way of life actually. Definitely a whole change of attitude reflected in those lips.

Edited by Gary and Alla

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

Timeline

Am I the only oen that ever looks at your photos from summer vacation in Ukraine (or Russia or Belarus) and think "Dammit, there is just no doubt where you are when you see background scenery like that"

Gary And Alla

Am I the only oen that ever looks at your photos from summer vacation in Ukraine (or Russia or Belarus) and think "Dammit, there is just no doubt where you are when you see background scenery like that"

I always tried to make sure there was some mini skirt action going on in the background when I shot a pic of Kira or Kira and her friends. Kira got wise to that one though after the first couple of weeks when she went through the pics on the camera. I just got a surprised look on my face like she must be crazy and told her I didn't plan on any of those gals being in the background it was total chance it happened that way. :devil:

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

Filed: Timeline

Shame there's no valet nor coat check in.

Timeline

Shame there's no valet nor coat check in.

This is Burlington, we are not pretentious here.

What about the place your husband takes you after dancing all evening? Do they have it there?

Gary And Alla

Timeline

I always tried to make sure there was some mini skirt action going on in the background when I shot a pic of Kira or Kira and her friends. Kira got wise to that one though after the first couple of weeks when she went through the pics on the camera. I just got a surprised look on my face like she must be crazy and told her I didn't plan on any of those gals being in the background it was total chance it happened that way. :devil:

Someone made a comment to me about Alla's hat the other day and asked where she got it (Moscow, of course!) It is one of those Russian formal women's fur hats, with a band of fur around the ears (YES real fur from an animal that was killed to strip its skin off and decorate my wife's hat) Anyway, it is gorgeous, Alla is drop dead gorgeous in that hat and coat. Almost makes me not mind that global warming is a hoax and it gets damn cold here! So we looked on the internet and saw all the beautiful Russian models wearing the hats and I just really missed being there. We are planning a trip December 12, should buy the tickets this weekend. Gotta get back there soon. Sure, summer is nice, but the winter fashions, the hats and high heeled boots...OMG! Would I ever move there???? :P

And Pasha has been skyping with a smoking hot young Ukrainian girl I tried not to notice when I was there this summer, Sergey and I are working on college applications and a student visa for his Russian girlfriend (oh yeah, they have their heads on straight!) We just have to rein in Pasha until he finishes college, he'll be eligible to file an I-129f himself in 5 months! :o

Edited by Gary and Alla

Gary And Alla

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

:lol:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Timeline

Kip, it is like when the salmon are spawning, the damn place is just full of them. Try to take a photo of ONE salmon without any other salmon in the photo! Kira should be more reasonable. Tell her I said so. :lol:

Gary And Alla

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.