Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

Some illegal immigrants able to drive in CA

1 post in this topic

Recommended Posts

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India

Today, California, approved certain illegal immigrants, "undocumented immigrants", that qualify are able to obtain a drivers license...

Of course they have to be under the age of 31. And arrived in the states at a young age....

There is no catch 22 for illegal aliens' need for a California drivers license. If you're in our country unlawfully, simply GO HOME. The purpose of laws is to deter undesired behavior. Entering our country unlawfully is undesired behavior, and Americans have had enough of the 10s million illegal aliens and all the terrible consequences they inflict on our citizens. Pretty soon they'll take our jobs away..

What about the people that try hard to obtain privelages through legal means???? System needs to be revamped...

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
- Back to Top -

Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.
  • Create New...