loladolly

August Filers !

67 posts in this topic

NOA1 August 21 2012. I got lucky so it will be CVC for us ! I see they are moving fast, it has already been a little over a month for us.

Any other august filers on here??

K1 Journey:

NOA1: 08/21/2012 (CSC)

NOA2: 04/24/2013 (8 months ClockWatch2.gif )

NVC received: 05/02/2013

NVC sent to Embassy: 05/06/2013 (only took 4 days !!)

Packet 3 received: 06/01/2013 (our son's 2nd birthday !!).Packet 3 response leaving in the mail on the next business day (06/04)

Medical: 06/11/2013

Interview: 06/18/2013. No packet 4 received, interview notice given on the phone the day before.

APPROVED !!

POE Chicago: 07/05/2013

AOS (EAD/AP) Journey:

NOA1: 07/30/2013

Biometrics: 09/09/2013

EAD/AP: 10/09/2013

Received a "potential interview waiver case" letter on 11/23/13.

GREEN CARD APPROVED AND IN PRODUCTION ON 03/17/2014

ROC I-751:

Sent: 01/09/16

NOA1: 01/11/16

Approval and Production Notice: 07/29/16

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

NOA1 is Aug. 21, 2012 too... Still waiting for NOA2 and hoping it will be soon...

Seems like CSC is starting to approve petitions from July...

When TWO HEARTS are meant for each other, NO DISTANCE is TOO FAR... NO TIME is TOO LONG... and NO OTHER LOVE can BREAK THEM APART...

Yea i meant CSC not CVC :whistle:

Yea i also saw that they are working on july right now so we shouldn't wait too long (i hope so). I have been away from my fiance for over 3 months and even though he visited it is starting to be hard on us. But US immigration laws won't take us apart !

Now i am just stressing out about whether it will be approved or not... i mean i don't think there's a reason for it to be denied, hopefully the proof we sent is good enough and that my fiance didn't forget anything :blink:

K1 Journey:

NOA1: 08/21/2012 (CSC)

NOA2: 04/24/2013 (8 months ClockWatch2.gif )

NVC received: 05/02/2013

NVC sent to Embassy: 05/06/2013 (only took 4 days !!)

Packet 3 received: 06/01/2013 (our son's 2nd birthday !!).Packet 3 response leaving in the mail on the next business day (06/04)

Medical: 06/11/2013

Interview: 06/18/2013. No packet 4 received, interview notice given on the phone the day before.

APPROVED !!

POE Chicago: 07/05/2013

AOS (EAD/AP) Journey:

NOA1: 07/30/2013

Biometrics: 09/09/2013

EAD/AP: 10/09/2013

Received a "potential interview waiver case" letter on 11/23/13.

GREEN CARD APPROVED AND IN PRODUCTION ON 03/17/2014

ROC I-751:

Sent: 01/09/16

NOA1: 01/11/16

Approval and Production Notice: 07/29/16

• 3 months later...

VSC August 29th filer. You just got me excited about the VSC July 30th approval....lol! It's still a long way but hey.... :whistle:

August 6th filer! Got excited as well!! :dance:

Check USCIS timeline and it says June 4th... So..

fingers crossed! hopefully they speed up!

We (my son and i) is missing my fiance so bad.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Kenya
Timeline

August 6th filer! Got excited as well!! :dance:

Check USCIS timeline and it says June 4th... So..

fingers crossed! hopefully they speed up!

We (my son and i) is missing my fiance so bad.

Let's keep praying. I haven't yet seen any post here for a VSC K1-Aug approval but we've gotta remain hopeful that our time is coming soon. All the best to you and you son :)

qS2up3.png

HZf6m4.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Afghanistan
Timeline

Hey guys,

I am a new user and an aug filer. Received my NOA1 on aug 17th. Still waiting for NOA2, it's a long process:( thought I'd join the crowd and see how everyone else is doing.

Btw I files mine with csc....

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: New Zealand
Timeline

I have now officially hit the 5 month marker--153 days now since I received my NOA1 on 22nd August 2012. It is strange because so far, I knew that the average processing time is about 5 months, but now I have actually hit that 5 month marker, I feel slightly scared and worried for some reason. Please, Go Vermont Go.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Kenya
Timeline

my NOA1 is from August 29th..( still waiting).. VSC.... im so happy they r doing applications from August now...getting excited..... whose gonna be next :D:D:D:D

We have the same date Karola, and we're both at VSC. Almost hitting the 5month mark!

qS2up3.png

HZf6m4.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

My fiance filed the application on August 13 2012, NOA 1 received on August 16th 2012, Vermont Service Centre...A LONG WAIT!!!! Waitingh for NOA2 and the process to expedite..MISS MY FIANCE & DAUGHTER!!

WOW!!!! Amazing. The date i saw online shows that Vermont is working on the July files..Where did you track the August ones? Thank you!

event.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Poland
Timeline

theres someone who got noa2 and they got their noa1 in August...but i dont know how do they check those application ...some people from july got noa2s but people frome may/june didnt??? does it make sense????? not really huh?? lol...well we have to pray for them to speed up and wait....

i wish i could be there by april my Future mother in law is getting married... :( i wanna be there :(:(

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.