^_^

Crowd chants "Ryan! Ryan!". Romney reminds them he's running too! (YouTube)

23 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: England
Timeline

The crowd was chanting Romney when Ryan speaking. That's not the issue. Ryan didn't stand there like a buffoon telling them what to chant. Mitt did. And the fact is that the chant of the crowd right before Romney gives them the lesson on how to chant is "Ryan, Ryan, Ryan". That's what they chant - you can hear it very clearly on the C-Span clip which I linked to and the full event clip I posted here.

Your Townhall outfit, on the other hand, has clearly doctored the C-Span clip where the original shows that the crowd chants Ryan while the version they played on Townhall has it sound as if the crowd chants Romney. Now I trust the original from C-Span over the Right Wing Nut version. They're the only ones that doctored this sh!t up.

But look, it doesn't matter anyways. Your buffoon is going to go back into private life and his running mate will be busy washing the stench of Romney off himself so he can be relevant for 2016.

When all of the evidence points one way, you still want to believe the other.

Is Denial one of President Obama's 57 States?

Don't interrupt me when I'm talking to myself

2011-11-15.garfield.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

The crowd was chanting Romney when Ryan speaking. That's not the issue. Ryan didn't stand there like a buffoon telling them what to chant. Mitt did. And the fact is that the chant of the crowd right before Romney gives them the lesson on how to chant is "Ryan, Ryan, Ryan". That's what they chant - you can hear it very clearly on the C-Span clip which I linked to and the full event clip I posted here.

Your Townhall outfit, on the other hand, has clearly doctored the C-Span clip where the original shows that the crowd chants Ryan while the version they played on Townhall has it sound as if the crowd chants Romney. Now I trust the original from C-Span over the Right Wing Nut version. They're the only ones that doctored this sh!t up.

But look, it doesn't matter anyways. Your buffoon is going to go back into private life and his running mate will be busy washing the stench of Romney off himself so he can be relevant for 2016.

You may be right but on the bright side..... Romney will be back in Business, the country as a whole..... will have to wait four more years for that possibility.

type2homophobia_zpsf8eddc83.jpg

"Those people who will not be governed by God

will be ruled by tyrants."

William Penn

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

No need. My hearing is just fine. They chanted Ryan. Very clearly.

Previous poster is correct.. You've become a full fledged shill at this point...

I don't believe it.. Prove it to me and I still won't believe it. -Ford Prefect

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Previous poster is correct.. You've become a full fledged shill at this point...

Oh yea this poor soul is in so deep for Obama, he is like the last guy in America with believing in "hope and Change".

type2homophobia_zpsf8eddc83.jpg

"Those people who will not be governed by God

will be ruled by tyrants."

William Penn