^_^

Crowd chants "Ryan! Ryan!". Romney reminds them he's running too! (YouTube)

23 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Actually this story has been de-bunked, if you listen to what the crowd is saying instead of reading the words on the screen you see they were chanting Romney, Romney.... and Mr. nice GUY encourages the crown to include Ryan.

Sorry.

type2homophobia_zpsf8eddc83.jpg

"Those people who will not be governed by God

will be ruled by tyrants."

William Penn

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

Sweet job MSNBC... Clips not doctored, they just decided it said something different.. No doubt an apology is imminent.

Edited by OnMyWayID

I don't believe it.. Prove it to me and I still won't believe it. -Ford Prefect

Filed: Timeline
Actually this story has been de-bunked, if you listen to what the crowd is saying instead of reading the words on the screen you see they were chanting Romney, Romney.... and Mr. nice GUY encourages the crown to include Ryan.

Sorry.

They were not chanting Romney, they were chanting Ryan. Are you deaf, too? :lol:

There won't be any apology.

Apology for what? They're clearly chanting Ryan and Romney is clearly trying to get them to chanty his name, too. Fleeing reality? :lol:

Here's the full event - start at 17:25 and you will be right at the point. The crowd is chanting "Ryan" not "Romney".

Edited by Mr. Big Dog

Filed: Country: England
Timeline

They were not chanting Romney, they were chanting Ryan. Are you deaf, too? :lol:

Apology for what? They're clearly chanting Ryan and Romney is clearly trying to get them to chanty his name, too. Fleeing reality? :lol:

When you watch the whole thing unfold, then reality might just come back and bite you.

For someone who is usually on the ball about edited clips and context, you certainly got suckered in by MSNBC on this one.

MSNBC, making even Fox News look good, every day. : thumbs:

Don't interrupt me when I'm talking to myself

2011-11-15.garfield.png

When you watch the whole thing unfold, then reality might just come back and bite you.

For someone who is usually on the ball about edited clips and context, you certainly got suckered in by MSNBC on this one.

MSNBC, making even Fox News look good, every day. : thumbs:

Here's the actual c-span clip. At 27:25 is where Ryan hand the mic over to Mitt. The crowd clearly chants "Ryan" in that clip. Your Heritage offspring Townhall is who actually doctored the c-span clip. This why you right wing nuts are so ridiculously uninformed - you never investigate anything. You just take what you're fed by Rush and Fox and Heritage and run with it. You're being lied to each and every fcuking day and you seem to be loving it.

Oh, and you're right. I am on the ball about doctored clips. Unlike you. ;)

Timeline

Here's the actual c-span clip. At 27:25 is where Ryan hand the mic over to Mitt. The crowd clearly chants "Ryan" in that clip. Your Heritage offspring Townhall is who actually doctored the c-span clip. This why you right wing nuts are so ridiculously uninformed - you never investigate anything. You just take what you're fed by Rush and Fox and Heritage and run with it. You're being lied to each and every fcuking day and you seem to be loving it.

:thumbs:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Filed: Country: England
Timeline

Keep deluding yourself. It seems to make you happy. Once again, your intentional misinterpretation shreds any credibility you might have had left.

Oh, and keep trying to categorise my political views. You'd ll be just as wrong as you always have been, but that's s nothing new. You may listen to Rush, watch Fox and read what the Heritage Foundation, but I don't. I prefer my news without built-in opinion. I will, however, post less from MSNBC, or NBCNews, as it is now, given their blatant lies over that clip.

Not that any of this will make the slightest bit of differences to people on the lunatic fringes, like you, who only seem to doubt what comes from news sources they don't agree with. When it comes to politics, smart, independent people doubt everything, until there is enough support to assuage such doubts.

Good luck realising that we are all[/i] being lied to, it's just that you haven't noticed yet.

Don't interrupt me when I'm talking to myself

2011-11-15.garfield.png

Timeline

Here's the full event - start at 17:25 and you will be right at the point. The crowd is chanting "Ryan" not "Romney".

Dude you have reduced your self to shilling.

Listen to the clip YOU posted, every time the crowd chants (even when Ryan is speaking) it is clearly a Romney, Romney chant we hear.

But for some reason after the long into is done...... and Romney steps to the microphone.... suddenly in your mind the crowd starts chanting Ryan, Ryan.

This is silly, you have a President who has failed on every level, from jobs to LIBYA ... and from trade to the exploding deficit ... and somehow you take courage in 2 seconds of barely audible crowd chants.

:thumbs:

Edited by Danno

William Penn

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

A reporter from the NY Times that was there covering the event said they were chanting "Romney" - The article was done before MSNBC did its thing: NY Times Campaign Trail (Read the last paragraph):

After Mr. Ryan whooped up the crowd in Vandalia on Tuesday, Mr. Romney moved to the front of the stage. As the crowd began chanting "Romney! Romney!" he cut them off."Wait a second," Mr. Romney said, instructing the audience to cheer for "Romney-Ryan! Romney-Ryan!" They did.

---

A local television station was covering the event - they did a time based blow by blow of the entire speech before this all blew up WHIO TV Romney Rally Check the timeline at 3:35 and 3:36:

@3:36 p.m.: Mitt Romney begins speaking to the crowd. Asks them to chant, "Romney, Ryan; Romney, Ryan; Romney, Ryan …"

@3:35 p.m.: Ryan pauses for a moment while the crowd begins to chant, "Romney, Romney, Romney …"

@3:33 p.m.: "This is the man who knows how to do turnarounds," Ryan says of Mitt Romney. "We need leadership … someone who will not blame other people for the next four years. … That's this man right here," Ryan says. "This is a man who knows how the economy works because he's created over 10,000 jobs."

--

Add to these reporters from Politico, Buzzfeed, and The Associated Press that were live at the event that reported the crowd was chanting "Romney".. you can see why I am torn... The reporters covering the event live and the people doing the actual chanting (that have spoken out) seem to think they were saying "Romney".. Why are they all lying to us?

Edited by OnMyWayID

I don't believe it.. Prove it to me and I still won't believe it. -Ford Prefect

Timeline

A reporter from the NY Times that was there covering the event said they were chanting "Romney" - The article was done before MSNBC did its thing: NY Times Campaign Trail (Read the last paragraph):

After Mr. Ryan whooped up the crowd in Vandalia on Tuesday, Mr. Romney moved to the front of the stage. As the crowd began chanting "Romney! Romney!" he cut them off."Wait a second," Mr. Romney said, instructing the audience to cheer for "Romney-Ryan! Romney-Ryan!" They did.

---

A local television station was covering the event - they did a time based blow by blow of the entire speech before this all blew up WHIO TV Romney Rally Check the timeline at 3:35 and 3:36:

@3:36 p.m.: Mitt Romney begins speaking to the crowd. Asks them to chant, "Romney, Ryan; Romney, Ryan; Romney, Ryan …"

@3:35 p.m.: Ryan pauses for a moment while the crowd begins to chant, "Romney, Romney, Romney …"

@3:33 p.m.: "This is the man who knows how to do turnarounds," Ryan says of Mitt Romney. "We need leadership … someone who will not blame other people for the next four years. … That's this man right here," Ryan says. "This is a man who knows how the economy works because he's created over 10,000 jobs."

BigDog: All these media people are not fooling me, they are all covert Romney plants trying to hide the "real story"..and what is the real story?

That even those who come to the "Elect romney rallies" are not even voting for the looser.

No doubt all these media hacks are just hoping that if some miracle should happen and Mitt gets elected ... they will get a tax break.

Yeah, thats it!!

--

Add to these reporters from Politico, Buzzfeed, and The Associated Press that were live at the event that reported the crowd was chanting "Romney".. you can see why I am torn... The reporters covering the event live and the people doing the actual chanting (that have spoken out) seem to think they were saying "Romney".. Why are they all lying to us?

William Penn

Dude you have reduced your self to shilling.

Listen to the clip YOU posted, every time the crowd chants (even when Ryan is speaking) it is clearly a Romney, Romney chant we hear.

The crowd was chanting Romney when Ryan speaking. That's not the issue. Ryan didn't stand there like a buffoon telling them what to chant. Mitt did. And the fact is that the chant of the crowd right before Romney gives them the lesson on how to chant is "Ryan, Ryan, Ryan". That's what they chant - you can hear it very clearly on the C-Span clip which I linked to and the full event clip I posted here.

Your Townhall outfit, on the other hand, has clearly doctored the C-Span clip where the original shows that the crowd chants Ryan while the version they played on Townhall has it sound as if the crowd chants Romney. Now I trust the original from C-Span over the Right Wing Nut version. They're the only ones that doctored this sh!t up.

But look, it doesn't matter anyways. Your buffoon is going to go back into private life and his running mate will be busy washing the stench of Romney off himself so he can be relevant for 2016.

Edited by Mr. Big Dog