Tough_Era

Lesson Well Learned

104 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

Listen it is just my personal opinion ...I get you on this sometimes it is tough on here but is it more beneficial than not to find VJ.

It is at these times you really dont shine!!!

Maybe that is why some people dont take you serious. That is just gross and immature.

i was in a good mood when i woke up today even i brought back 221 g with me instead good news but Some VJ memeber like foreverwaiting makes me sick.. that's all.. indeed i like this kind of conversation.. I want people think i'm bad worthless person that is so evil, heartless or ignorance.. I never liked foreverwaiting even she helped me that doesn't obligate me to like her.. now i'm not gonna respect her anymore.. and i don't know what she thinks herself are when she knows exactly what she's been through in her life.. she's not even a bit 0.01% like my mom.

Listen it is just my personal opinion ...I get you on this sometimes it is tough on here but is it more beneficial than not to find VJ.

It is at these times you really dont shine!!!

Maybe that is why some people dont take you serious. That is just gross and immature.

Yeah i know its gross and immature.. and if they take it serious i'm so sorry for that cause i talk senseless simply nothing makes sense.

Let them think whatever about me, i don't care.

I'm out on the road again, i will walk alone like i never knew this forum., i will be where i'm supposed to be sooner or later

yeah there's no difference cause all women have bloody stinky smell but we love them as they're anyways.. women should not forget this fact hahaha

have a great day too.

i was in a good mood when i woke up today even i brought back 221 g with me instead good news but Some VJ memeber like foreverwaiting makes me sick.. that's all.. indeed i like this kind of conversation.. I want people think i'm bad worthless person that is so evil, heartless or ignorance.. I never liked foreverwaiting even she helped me that doesn't obligate me to like her.. now i'm not gonna respect her anymore.. and i don't know what she thinks herself are when she knows exactly what she's been through in her life.. she's not even a bit 0.01% like my mom.

Any further posts like the above and you will face administrative action.

iagree.gif

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

And you are?????

A member of the Moderation Team appointed by Site Administration to ensure that the Terms of Service by which you agreed to abide when you became a member are observed.

Kathryn

Lead Moderator,

Visa Journey Moderation Team

“...Isn't it splendid to think of all the things there are to find out about? It just makes me feel glad to be alive--it's such an interesting world. It wouldn't be half so interesting if we knew all about everything, would it? There'd be no scope for imagination then, would there?”

. Lucy Maude Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

5892822976_477b1a77f7_z.jpg

Another Member of the VJ Fluffy Kitty Posse!

A member of the Moderation Team appointed by Site Administration to ensure that the Terms of Service by which you agreed to abide when you became a member are observed.

Kathryn

Lead Moderator,

Visa Journey Moderation Team

But I don't understand why she warned me and not warm the others who offended me first after talking about how my interview went and Sshiitt started to come out from some VJ members?

Didn't she anything but my post?

isn't That's odd.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

But I don't understand why she warned me and not warm the others who offended me first after talking about how my interview went and Sshiitt started to come out from some VJ members?

isn't That's odd.

what's odd is you decided to make a misogynistic post in a thread with primarily female posters and you see nothing wrong with that.

now take your lumps and get back on topic. further complaints should be directed to http://www.visajourney.com/contact/ instead of used to sidetrack this thread.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

how was your english at the interview cause u said u feel shy to talk english

and u was in window or sitting in room

and please how much time u stayed there in ambassy i mean how much time

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

its good cause they didn t say something like you are denied cause this and this

or like when they say to people you are denied cause you only wanna go USA

i think they feel that u was serious cause they are officers they know when someone is lying they can see it from eyes

also i hear that ambassy stuff had changed they have new stuff and they are very nice with people

i wish u good luck in your next interview

also i will give u advice pray ALFAJR and pray god cause only god will help u

inshaalah u will have it

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

isn't That's odd.

Zagray, please read over the Terms of Service for Visa Journey. http://www.visajourn...m/content/terms A few members warned you that your comments were inappropriate, and instead of listening to their advice, you became defensive. You then made comments that included personal attacks on another member and another that was offensive and misogynist (you can look up the word online), both of which violate the Terms of Service (TOS) for Visa Journey.

There is a difference between speaking your truth so that people can hear what you have to say, and speaking your truth offensively so people react negatively to what you are saying - or how they interpret what you are saying. It is a good thing to be honest, but you also have to take responsibility for your words and the reactions they cause. When you claim that you are completely honest, and then become upset when others who are equally honest with you about your 'honesty', well, you can't have it both ways. You don't need to 'sugar coat' things, but there is always a way to speak your truth without becoming insulting or offensive. Many people claim they are just being honest with their comments when in fact they are really just being lazy- too lazy to bother to take the time to work out how to say what they need to say without hurting or attacking or offending someone else in the process.

Please take the time to 'think' about what impact your words might have when you write them - and change them if the impact is not appropriate. I understand you mean some of your comments in a humourous way, but humour that insults another person or group of people isn't a good form of humour and is something you should avoid. Please remember that this website includes men and women from all around the world as members and chose your words more wisely.

Edited by Kathryn41

“...Isn't it splendid to think of all the things there are to find out about? It just makes me feel glad to be alive--it's such an interesting world. It wouldn't be half so interesting if we knew all about everything, would it? There'd be no scope for imagination then, would there?”

. Lucy Maude Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

5892822976_477b1a77f7_z.jpg

Another Member of the VJ Fluffy Kitty Posse!

what's odd is you decided to make a misogynistic post in a thread with primarily female posters and you see nothing wrong with that.

now take your lumps and get back on topic. further complaints should be directed to http://www.visajourney.com/contact/ instead of used to sidetrack this thread.

I don't hate women for the fact they have.. it's only a fact we know and that we should not forget hahaha, That's it So, The message you're talking about was not sent in general.. Unfortunately you understood it wrong i'm so sorry but just don't wrong me and tell me i hate women cause the post is not misogynistic post.. what i wrote was just something ashamed to talk about that's all.

Yeah i know its gross and immature.. and if they take it serious i'm so sorry for that cause i talk senseless simply nothing makes sense.

Let them think whatever about me, i don't care.

I'm out on the road again, i will walk alone like i never knew this forum., i will be where i'm supposed to be sooner or later

Bye bye now...weren't you going to be leaving and act as though you never knew this forum?

Zagray, please read over the Terms of Service for Visa Journey. http://www.visajourn...m/content/terms A few members warned you that your comments were inappropriate, and instead of listening to their advice, you became defensive. You then made comments that included personal attacks on another member and another that was offensive and misogynist (you can look up the word online), both of which violate the Terms of Service (TOS) for Visa Journey.

There is a difference between speaking your truth so that people can hear what you have to say, and speaking your truth offensively so people react negatively to what you are saying - or how they interpret what you are saying. It is a good thing to be honest, but you also have to take responsibility for your words and the reactions they cause. When you claim that you are completely honest, and then become upset when others who are equally honest with you about your 'honesty', well, you can't have it both ways. You don't need to 'sugar coat' things, but there is always a way to speak your truth without becoming insulting or offensive. Many people claim they are just being honest with their comments when in fact they are really just being lazy- too lazy to bother to take the time to work out how to say what they need to say without hurting or attacking or offending someone else in the process.

Please take the time to 'think' about what impact your words might have when you write them - and change them if the impact is not appropriate. I understand you mean some of your comments in a humourous way, but humour that insults another person or group of people isn't a good form of humour and is something you should avoid. Please remember that this website includes men and women from all around the world as members and chose your words more wisely.

Hmmm they're just being lazy you said... hahaha... that's not a good excuse, please find something else to justify their action with me when i was only honest with them.. cause i didn't harm anybody at first until they start making me feel bad.

if i said i look at this without bad attention, would that mean i'm a scammer, and when you saw some vj memebers saying that you had to warn them first cause i got offended for sure and how do you want me not to lose control?

I don't like people who keep assuming things and tell me i'm a Scammer, i'm this and that..

and i talked about the fact men are when an attractive woman walk across and the every single man can look at anything and not tell his wife what he's been doing and some vj members were acting like bad.. trying to make me feel wrong.. i didn't anything wrong.. i was onlt making a joke about how my interview was in some seconds

I agree with some of what you wrote above but not everything for sure.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.