I AM NOT THAT GUY

The Say Anything Thread -- Take 15

1,109 posts in this topic

I don't know either. Now what? :devil:

Aside from goats and sheep, what else have you started doing after you abandoned fishing? devil.gif

17276-hobbes55_large.jpg

Try it again. I have deleted every notification and a bunch of messages. I have no idea why this is a problem recently. Kip is having the same problem too.

The member spookyturtle cannot receive any new messages

17276-hobbes55_large.jpg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

My babe flight is going to leave in about 21 hours :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Sent I-129 Application to VSC 2/1/12
NOA1 2/8/12
RFE 8/2/12
RFE reply 8/3/12
NOA2 8/16/12
NVC received 8/27/12
NVC left 8/29/12
Manila Embassy received 9/5/12
Visa appointment & approval 9/7/12
Arrived in US 10/5/2012
Married 11/24/2012
AOS application sent 12/19/12

AOS approved 8/24/13

My babe flight is going to leave in about 21 hours :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Hey buddy, I noticed that you've been calling everybody here "buddy." You must have missed me calling you buddy.

By the way, how did your Mrs. Smiley get approved very fast? I saw that the USEM in Manila received your case on 09/05 and she had her interview on 09/07. That is really strange. As far as I know, it takes a few days for a K1 case to appear on the database of the embassy that's why some people have to call a few times to set an interview. Did she even do her medical exam before your papers arrived in Manila, say, when the case was still with the NVC?

17276-hobbes55_large.jpg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hey buddy, I noticed that you've been calling everybody here "buddy." You must have missed me calling you buddy.

By the way, how did your Mrs. Smiley get approved very fast? I saw that the USEM in Manila received your case on 09/05 and she had her interview on 09/07. That is really strange. As far as I know, it takes a few days for a K1 case to appear on the database of the embassy that's why some people have to call a few times to set an interview. Did she even do her medical exam before your papers arrived in Manila, say, when the case was still with the NVC?

:lol: Good to see you checking back with us.

My situation was unbelievable. At the end of August after I received my Manila case # I went to schedule an online appointment. There was non available for September or October. So every hour that I was awake for about 2 days I kept checking. Then I saw a September 7 slot open up. I took that slot in a heart beat even though I knew that my fiancee didn't do her medical and our file did not reach Manila as yet.

At that point (It was a Wednesday) I had my fiancee schedule a medical appointment for Friday. She had to go the following Monday September 3 to finish her medical. They told her that her medical will arrive on time. I sent next day Fedex all the supporting documents that she needed including the I-134. It arrived Monday September 3.

I also called the embassy and asked how much time is needed between the physical files arriving at the embassy and the interview. They told me only 1 day is needed.I was prepared to cancel on Thursday September 6 the visa appointment if the files didn't reach the embassy. But it reached on Wednesday. I called again to make sure that it was o.k for the interview on Friday and they said no problem.

So we were very very fortunate how things worked out.

Any way she in on the plane now for about 84 minutes heading to Tokyo and then to JFK.

Sent I-129 Application to VSC 2/1/12
NOA1 2/8/12
RFE 8/2/12
RFE reply 8/3/12
NOA2 8/16/12
NVC received 8/27/12
NVC left 8/29/12
Manila Embassy received 9/5/12
Visa appointment & approval 9/7/12
Arrived in US 10/5/2012
Married 11/24/2012
AOS application sent 12/19/12

AOS approved 8/24/13

Filed: Timeline

"I got my 10 year green card while in the shelter and Visa Fee Waived (I think its almost 750 dollars). Got food stamp and medicaid for my daughter. Happy Ending"

A complex issue for sure but how can we not be broke in this country when this happens???? I thought the I-864 is supposed to be taking care of this?

To the *TPOAGB, please note that my post is not in support of any alleged abuse since I know that titillates you to no end.

*TPOAGB = The People Of Anti Gowon Brigade.