kitesurf

blue slip after interveiw need help

10 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

Sorry if this has been mentioned on another post but i need help and could not find any mention of this can anyone help. my fiancee got a blue slip mark with "lacking documentations, what was written was PLEASE SUBMIT EVIDANCE SHOWING THAT THE PETITIONER MAINTAINS OR PLANS TO ESTABLISH A U.S. DOMICILE" my fiancee had copy of my bank acount,drivers license, american expess card statements even had my u.s pasport, i need to know what else they want? i currently work for a none american company and we were planing on going to the us on the k-1 visa get married and even buy a house in the states, my mother also lives in the u.s.a, i really need help i do not know what to do can any one help?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Argentina
Timeline

Do you currently have a US domicile? Do you live in your own home? Do you rent?

If you rent you can send a copy of your lease to prove your current address or a letter from your landlord establishing your domicile + a couple of bills that match the address.

**Moved from K1 to AP 221g as the interview resulted in AP requesting further evidence.

Edited by Celeste & C

If you rent you can send a copy of your lease to prove your current address or a letter from your landlord establishing your domicile + a couple of bills that match the address.

**Moved from K1 to AP 221g as the interview resulted in AP requesting further evidence.

I do have a usa Address all my mail and stuff goes there, credit card statements, drivers license, it is hard because i do not know what else to do, my mother and her boyfriend live there and i use that address as my usa address, but since i work for an international company my boss has posted me in china i have been here for five years and i try and get back to the usa every year but with work load it can be hard so the last time i was back was 2010 but i filled taxes through my accountant. it was funny my fiancee said at the interview that other people were approved with out even have meeting there fiancee i me not even able to comunicate in english and they were approved, i really do not get it but i can not be frustrated i just have to get it done, any adice on how to show more proof of domicile? my mother will write a letter and i have even started printing realastate e-mails that i have comunicated with them to show proof that when we get to the usa i am buying a house.

any way thanks for the help i will keep at it haha

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

This information from the State Dept. website may be helpful to you >>>> http://travel.state.gov/visa/immigrants/info/info_3183.html#3

I-864 Affidavit of Support FAQ -->> https://travel.state.gov/content/visas/en/immigrate/immigrant-process/documents/support/i-864-frequently-asked-questions.html

FOREIGN INCOME REPORTING & TAX FILING -->> https://www.irs.gov/publications/p54/ch01.html#en_US_2015_publink100047318

CALL THIS NUMBER TO ORDER IRS TAX TRANSCRIPTS >> 800-908-9946

PLEASE READ THE GUIDES -->> Link to Visa Journey Guides

MULTI ENTRY SPOUSE VISA TO VN -->>Link to Visa Exemption for Vietnamese Residents Overseas & Their Spouses

This information from the State Dept. website may be helpful to you >>>> http://travel.state.gov/visa/immigrants/info/info_3183.html#3

Thanks for the help i have actually read all that, i am now trying to print all comunication e-mails from my relator and i and also i have paid water and electric bills for my mom for about 3-5 months so i am trying to find that as well, thanks for all the help i will keep to the grind stone and will get throught it, i just do not understand the embassy sometimes anyway thanks

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

Thanks for the help i have actually read all that, i am now trying to print all comunication e-mails from my relator and i and also i have paid water and electric bills for my mom for about 3-5 months so i am trying to find that as well, thanks for all the help i will keep to the grind stone and will get throught it, i just do not understand the embassy sometimes anyway thanks

Paying your mother's water bill from overseas doesn't show any sort of domicile. Paying utilities bills that are in your name would be what you want to show.

Show voting, tax returns, state/local tax bills paid, banking activity, job offer, purchase agreement for a home, lease for an apartment, etc.

Don't get caught up in the anecdotal stories your fiancee thinks she heard. Focus on your circumstances.

I-864 Affidavit of Support FAQ -->> https://travel.state.gov/content/visas/en/immigrate/immigrant-process/documents/support/i-864-frequently-asked-questions.html

FOREIGN INCOME REPORTING & TAX FILING -->> https://www.irs.gov/publications/p54/ch01.html#en_US_2015_publink100047318

CALL THIS NUMBER TO ORDER IRS TAX TRANSCRIPTS >> 800-908-9946

PLEASE READ THE GUIDES -->> Link to Visa Journey Guides

MULTI ENTRY SPOUSE VISA TO VN -->>Link to Visa Exemption for Vietnamese Residents Overseas & Their Spouses

Paying your mother's water bill from overseas doesn't show any sort of domicile. Paying utilities bills that are in your name would be what you want to show.

Show voting, tax returns, state/local tax bills paid, banking activity, job offer, purchase agreement for a home, lease for an apartment, etc.

Don't get caught up in the anecdotal stories your fiancee thinks she heard. Focus on your circumstances.

yes we showed everything you mentioned i just do not know what else i can show but iam looking into it, but thanks for all the help, we will just send everything again drivers licesne, relator e-mails, magazine subscriptions, bank transffers of wired money to the usa, and tax transcripts and go from there, like i said i really do not know why they gave her a blue slip "lack of documents she had everything, embassay bs what i think.

If you are not presently living in the US, why are you trying to obtain a K1 visa for your finance? Where do you and your future bride intend to live afer marriage?

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Do you have proof of paid real estate or personal property taxes that you paid in the US?

Phase I - IV - Completed the Immigration Journey 

If you are not presently living in the US, why are you trying to obtain a K1 visa for your finance? Where do you and your future bride intend to live afer marriage?

[/quote

Well we intend to move back and buy a home and settle down in the US, and that is why we are doing the k-1 but if it does not work out we will get married hear and then move to the states, just another whole process cr-1 haha start over. just kidding i am not to worried we will file the documents again and more and see the out come continue on with the process

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.