one...two...tree

Chick-Fil-A To Cease Funding For Anti-Gay Organizations

17 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Isle of Man
Timeline

Well looks like Ole Danno was right again.

When you guys want the "scoop" on the story before it comes out..... you just come to me. :dance:

Sep 21 2012

Chick fil-A Statement

Mike Huckabee

I talked earlier today personally with Dan Cathy, CEO of Chick Fil-A about the new reports that Chick Fil-A had capitulated to demands of the supporters of same sex marriage. This is not true. The company continues to focus on the fair treatment of all of its customers and employees, but to end confusion gave me this statement:

"There continues to be erroneous implications in the media that Chick-fil-A changed our practices and priorities in order to obtain permission for a new restaurant in Chicago. That is incorrect. Chick-fil-A made no such concessions, and we remain true to who we are and who we have been."

http://www.mikehucka...6e-63cb9145e01a

"Danno the Social Prophet" - What are the odds Obama will win the election. Do you still put it at 50/50?

Now I have long given Obama a 60/40 chance of reelection.... as this economy has failed to respond and Romney seems to be doing all the right things...... I put it at 50/50 now.

I certainly don't want to under estimate the Obama machine, but the media is not in lock-step this time, many many people have lost all confidence in Obama, he could well loose this election.

PS: "Lose" an "o" on your spelling of "loose" please. Is it really that difficult?

Lose. Loss. Loser. Lost. -------------------------------- Loose. Loosen.

Totally different spellings and meanings.

Edited by ☠

India, gun buyback and steamroll.

qVVjt.jpg?3qVHRo.jpg?1

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

"Danno the Social Prophet" - What are the odds Obama will win the election. Do you still put it at 50/50?

PS: "Lose" an "o" on your spelling of "loose" please. Is it really that difficult?

Lose. Loss. Loser. Lost. -------------------------------- Loose. Loosen.

Totally different spellings and meanings.

-Yes it is at 50/50. MIght even give Obamer a one point lead at this time.

Seems you posted some handy way to reference /remember the correct spelling/ use of those words and I failed to copy it down.

:blush:

Edited by Danno

type2homophobia_zpsf8eddc83.jpg

"Those people who will not be governed by God

will be ruled by tyrants."

William Penn