relshamy

Vermont service center

50 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Hello everyone,

I've been following this forum for a few months but it's my first time posting. I had a question. What's going on with the Vermont Center? I used to hear that it's the fastest processing center and got really excited when my papers were processed there. Now looking at the chart it says next to the processing time Feb. 27, 2012. Does that mean they haven't processed any since that date or that they are now working on the papers that they received around that date? They received my papers mid May so it's now been about four months. I was hoping I'd be hearing from them soon but after seeing that chart last night I got very disappointed :( I am just wondering if anyone here is in the same boat. If you've forwarded your papers to Vermont around the same time and if you heard back from them yet? This waiting period is killing me :( Thanks to anyone for replying.

Ours is may,vermont,and still waiting,my husband called uscis last other day,and they said to wait until october 11,if we dont hear anything on until on that day,they told him to send an e-request.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Belarus
Timeline

Hello everyone,

I've been following this forum for a few months but it's my first time posting. I had a question. What's going on with the Vermont Center? I used to hear that it's the fastest processing center and got really excited when my papers were processed there. Now looking at the chart it says next to the processing time Feb. 27, 2012. Does that mean they haven't processed any since that date or that they are now working on the papers that they received around that date? They received my papers mid May so it's now been about four months. I was hoping I'd be hearing from them soon but after seeing that chart last night I got very disappointed :( I am just wondering if anyone here is in the same boat. If you've forwarded your papers to Vermont around the same time and if you heard back from them yet? This waiting period is killing me :( Thanks to anyone for replying.

Hi, I hate to be the bearer of bad news, my date is 27 Feb and I got to file a service request on Tuesday this week. They told me I was just out of time frame and I would hear something back in 10 days. Go to the Feb filers thread and you will get an idea. I wish you good luck and a quick approval but I think 6 1/2 months is not out of the question.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline

Hello there. We are a Feb 1st, 2012 filer at Vermont and we are yet to get our NOA2.

407869_10150703712174829_789335619_n.png

From NOA1 to interview, our K-1 journey took 317 days to complete.

You can view our timeline & embassy review on this link here.

AOS, here we come.

:)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

thanks for the reply guys. That's horrible though :( Feb. 27th and you still haven't heard back??? I wish you the best of luck as well.

What I am confused about though is that I've seen others from March in vermont receive there NOA2. I am still a bit confused on how all this works!!

I really hope they start speeding things up a bit. Cuz this waiting period is just ridiculous! Good luck to all of you. My prayers are with you all.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Belarus
Timeline

thanks for the reply guys. That's horrible though :( Feb. 27th and you still haven't heard back??? I wish you the best of luck as well.

What I am confused about though is that I've seen others from March in vermont receive there NOA2. I am still a bit confused on how all this works!!

I really hope they start speeding things up a bit. Cuz this waiting period is just ridiculous! Good luck to all of you. My prayers are with you all.

It is hard for everyone to understand, even the ones working at VCS))There is no rime or reason why they jump around you can call 5 times a day and get 5 different answers. One thing we all (VJers) are helping each other with info and part of this is time lines, please fill all you times and that gives other a little help and hope. Plus at the bottom of your time line Igor will estimate your approval time. Good luck

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Kenya
Timeline

Hello everyone,

I feel you...we filed our I-130 in July this year but I don't like what I hear about Vermont :( All we can do is wait, I guess.

04EPel7.jpg04EPp3.png

xU4Op3.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Argentina
Timeline

**Moved from K1 to USCIS Service Centers. Question is not related to a K1 process, but rather about the current wait time at VSC

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

OP. Visa journey is in no way connected to USCIS, they just use the information and dates we post to generate some stats and provide us with some estimated times that we can expect to get approved but in no way accurate right now as things are not in order @ VSC. I really feel you all pain. i cant believe this is whats really going on @ VSC while @ CSC peeps getting approved in 70 days.....sad :(

AOS

10/16/2012 Mailed I-485, I-765, I-131
10/19/2012 NOA1
11/09/2012 Biometrics Apt @ 3pm
12/25/2012 EAD/AP Approval
01/05/2013 Received EAD/AP in mail

06/20/2013 AOS APPROVED!!!!!

LIFTING OF CONDITIONS

3/23/15 Mailed I-751

3/25/15 NOA1

3/28/15 NOA1 Received in the Mail

4/28/15 Biometrics Apt.

11/13/15 ROC Approved

11/18/15 Approval Letter Received

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline

Haha. Guess what? Many march filers havent been approved yet! I sent my petition on 03/09/2012 and nothing.. so patience!

Petition sent : 03/09/2012

NOA 1 : 03/19/2012

Noa 2 : 09/26/2012

Interview date : 02/05/2013

Philadelphia POE : 03/19/2013

AOS package sent : 05/23/2013

NOA1 : 06/01/2013

Biometrics : 06/27/2013

RFE for Federal income tax (sent tax returns in the first place) : 07/10/2013

I-485 testing and review : 08/07/2013

EADP/AP approved : 08/07/2013

EAD/AP card received : 08/16/2013
I-485 interview : 09/13/2013 : APPROVED! :)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline

Be prepared to wait looooooooooonger mi Noa1 is from 3/1/12 and still nothing!!

Hey Marai!!! We dont see you in march 2012 thread :o here is the link if interested :) May march filers are getting approved now!! http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/355670-march-2012-filers/page__pid__5703650__st__1875#entry5703650

Petition sent : 03/09/2012

NOA 1 : 03/19/2012

Noa 2 : 09/26/2012

Interview date : 02/05/2013

Philadelphia POE : 03/19/2013

AOS package sent : 05/23/2013

NOA1 : 06/01/2013

Biometrics : 06/27/2013

RFE for Federal income tax (sent tax returns in the first place) : 07/10/2013

I-485 testing and review : 08/07/2013

EADP/AP approved : 08/07/2013

EAD/AP card received : 08/16/2013
I-485 interview : 09/13/2013 : APPROVED! :)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Austria
Timeline

Ours is may,vermont,and still waiting,my husband called uscis last other day,and they said to wait until october 11,if we dont hear anything on until on that day,they told him to send an e-request.

thats exactly what i plan on doing october 4! u'll have to update with whatever their response may be.. i'll do the same!

05/02/12 - I-129F sent

5/04/12 - I-129F NOA1

11/15/12 - Approved I-129F NOA2 (6.5 months!!)

11/29/12 - NVC Received

12/10/12 - USEM Case Received

12/12/12 - Packet 3

12/21/12 - Packet 4

1/16/13 - Medical Exam

1/17/13 - Interview- computers crashed.... or so they claim!

1/28/13 - New interview date- Admin. Processing

2/4/13 - Denial- No waiver can apply

July 14 2013 - Moved to Vienna with my dog and 3 suitcases!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Well, I filed a K1 petition over 30days ago and still havent recived any receipt number nor NOA1. Yet they cashed the money order a week after I sent the petition. And an IO told me things are backed up at VSC because of a lot of new visa applicants because Obama passed two new laws so now they are swamped. IDK if this is just an excuse but that could be thr problem.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.