LA NEGRA

How long does it takes to receive package 4?

11 posts in this topic

You have to find out when then interview is, & then you can pick up the packet from the embassy about 12-14 days before the interview. Before that, they won't do anything for you :( My fiance is picking up his papers on Friday and then going to the medical right after. Our interview is on the 3rd.... Message me if you want to know more :)

event.png

event.png

My interview is on October 22 so should he go on the 8th and pick it up? Does he have to call and make appointment so he can pick it up or how does he go about it??

Filed: Timeline

You or him can call on the 8th. Just tell them your package never arrived. My fiancee never received the package so I called on a Wednesday and they told me she could pick it up on a Friday. She went early in the morning and got the package and that same morning she went to get her medical done.

Embassy had received my case on 9/11 and my fiancé still have not receive his package 4..... He wants to go for fisical and can't.

My fiance's interview is on October 9th and he hasn't received his package 4 either. I'm going to call the embassy on September 25th. I know they sent it on August 30th, but he never got it.

I called the Embassy on Tuesday and said that the packet had not come & that I was told to call that day. They told me that they would have the packet available on Friday morning 7am at a certain window. I'm not sure how early they will do that for you, though. After my fiance picks up his paperwork, he will go directly to the medical exam to make sure he has it done in time. There are three of us that I know that have interviews on the 3rd & were told that the packet was sent out on the 22nd, and none of us received a packet... I wonder if they really even send them? What are the chances that every single person has their packet lost? They should just change the policy to have people pick up their packets on a certain day, and be done with it! The wait is frustrating... Well, the wait for all of it is.. but especially when it's getting so close! Good luck :)

event.png

event.png

I called DOS and was told that my package was send out at the end of last wk.... I just hope this package arrives! Good luck to you all...

Negra they told me the same thing.DOS told me that my package was sent out August 22. I also contacted the Dom.Rep. post office and they had no record of any mail being sent. My interview is on the 3rd. I called on the emabassy Sept 13. They said the package could not be duplicated exactly two week before interview including weekends. When I called this week on Sept 18 once more told me I couldnt request a duplicate and that they showed nothing in the system. I once again called DOS and told them waht they said at call center and she told me that the call center was lying and gave me an email address to send a email and complain. two days later I received the packet 4 letter emailed straight from the emabassy and a call let me know that he should pick up the packege today. Sorry for the long answer just want you to know to insist if you see that ur two weeks from interview.

Edited by JerseyDomRep

AOS
2013-04-16 Sent AOS Package VIA EXPRESS MAIL
2013-04-17 Delivered at Chicago IL
2013-04-24 Emailed Received @11:52 pm.
2013-04-24 Check Cashed
2013-04-24 NOA1 Date
2013-04-29 NOA1 Receipt in Mail
2013-05-03 Receipt of BIO Appt. for 05/23/13
2013-06-14 EA/AP Approved Email Receipt and Card Production
2013-06-19 EA Card Production (2nd Email)
2013-06-21 Receive Email that EA was mailed
2013-06-21 Received Email with Tracking number for Post Office for EA
2013-06-24 Received Combo Card
2013-08-02 Received Possible Interview Waiver Letter
2013-11-21 Service Request Requested local office working on May 2,2013
2013-11-26 Received Email GC Production
2013-12-02 Received Email Mailed GC to address on file
2013-12-02 Received Email with Tracking Number & Welcome Letter
2013-12-04 Received GC Yayyyyyyyy
LIFTING CONDITIONS
2015-08-05 Received Letter to File to Remove Conditions
2015-08-28 Mail i751 Package VIA EXPRESS MAIL
2015-08-29 Received at VERMONT SERVICE CENTER
2015-09-02 Check Cashed
2015-09-17 Received Bio Appt. for 09/28/15 Letter dated 09/12/15
2016-06-03 Received Letter that case was Approved dated 05/27/16

2016-06-03 Card Production Text

2016-06-08 Card Mailed Out Text and Email

2016-06-09 Card Delivered Text and Email (Nothing in Mail)

2016-06-09 Called USPS Open investigation on Missing Mail

2016-06-10 Card in Hand YAYYYYY

event.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.