lovetolast000

bad feeling

22 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Kenya
Timeline

he is the petitioner and im the beneficiary.

Not sure I understand your message- You're saying the petitioner is only helping you get a visa to the USA and that they're not in love with you? Is it a favor or something?

My understanding is that if the beneficiary is the one in a relationship with the petitioner just for access to the US then it's fraud. The other way around is also fraud but it's hard to tell with your situation as your post is very confusing :blink:

04EPel7.jpg04EPp3.png

xU4Op3.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

WE ARE INLOVE TO EACH OTHER AND ITS GENUINE

what bothered me is that he did things BEFORE that hurts me now,like he never mean our engagement.he just did it because he doesnt want to disappoint me.and then I wasnt his first choice.most of the members here met on dating sites,and theres lots of girls on there.Its just hard to take that I wasnt his first choice its like he just forced himself to have a relationship with me.

But now,I know he loves me so much,I just didnt know when it started.

i hope that made sense

what bothered me is that he did things BEFORE that hurts me now,like he never mean our engagement.he just did it because he doesnt want to disappoint me.and then I wasnt his first choice.most of the members here met on dating sites,and theres lots of girls on there.Its just hard to take that I wasnt his first choice its like he just forced himself to have a relationship with me.

i hope that made sense

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y4tjkVFMLBw

youll be the first and last.i love you always and forever.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Yes, it's hard to believe he went through all the trouble of bringing you here, if he didn't have true feelings for you. Perhaps he was coming out of a relationship when he met you, if that is what you are referring to. Obviously, you are his fate, so I would try not to let your insecurities overcome you, but remember that you are the one he is marrying or married, and no one else! Keep your chin up and keep the faith! Also forget the past (it's over) and stay in the present!

event.png

K1 Visa
Event Date
Service Center : Texas Service Center
Consulate : Morocco
I-129F Sent : 2011-03-07
I-129F NOA2 : 2011-07-08
Interview Date : 2011-11-01
Interview Result : Approved
Visa Received : 2011-11-03
US Entry : 2012-02-28
Marriage : 2012-03-05
AOS sent: 05/16/2012
AOS received USCIS: 5/23/2012
EAD Delivered: 8/3/2012
AOS Interview: 08/20/2012.
Green Card Received: 08/27/2012

ROC Form Sent 07/17/2014

ROC NOA 07/24/2014
ROC Biometrics Appt. 8/21/2014
ROC RFE 10/2014 Evidence sent 1/4/2014

ROC Approval Letter received 1/13/2015

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Colombia
Timeline

It doesn't matter that you weren't his FIRST choice...what matters is that you are his LAST choice. Don't let that bother you. If you are both in love, that is what matters.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Kenya
Timeline

i hope that made sense

i hope that made sense

NOW I get it! Don't feel bad because of how things began; what matters is now & the future. And if you're both genuinely happy with the relationship and are committed for a lifetime then you're good to go :) Sometimes us women tend to overthink stuff,don't we,lol :yes: :yes: All the best dear.

04EPel7.jpg04EPp3.png

xU4Op3.png