sly_wolf

State Department: No secret plan to invade Canada

20 posts in this topic

Oh, what a relief!. The repubes will probably blame Obama for this too.

http://worldnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/09/19/13957722-state-department-no-secret-plan-to-invade-canada?lite

Funny-quotes-Daffy-Duck.jpg

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

http://worldnews.nbc...ade-canada?lite

Invade Canada? Most Americans can't even find it on the map. For the record, Canada supplies the US with 29% of oil imports. Saudi Arabia supplies only 14%. Maudit Americain! I mean let the invasion begin. I, for one, am looking forward to having a weird dude with a wig on our currency kinda getting fed up of the drag queen we have now.

IR5

2007-07-27 – Case complete at NVC waiting on the world or at least MTL.

2007-12-19 - INTERVIEW AT MTL, SPLIT DECISION.

2007-12-24-Mom's I-551 arrives, Pop's still in purgatory (AP)

2008-03-11-AP all done, Pop is approved!!!!

tumblr_lme0c1CoS21qe0eclo1_r6_500.gif

Invade Canada? Most Americans can't even find it on the map. For the record, Canada supplies the US with 29% of oil imports. Saudi Arabia supplies only 14%. Maudit Americain! I mean let the invasion begin. I, for one, am looking forward to having a weird dude with a wig on our currency kinda getting fed up of the drag queen we have now.

Lol, I wonder if the plans also included Quebec?

Filed: Timeline

http://worldnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/09/19/13957722-state-department-no-secret-plan-to-invade-canada?lite

That's a pity. Don't the Canadians sit on our oil?

For the record, Canada supplies the US with 29% of oil imports.

So we could decrease our oil imports by roughly 30%. That would go a long way towards that 2020 energy independence that Mitt is talking about. It's all coming together now: Mitt wants to invade Canada.

That's a pity. Don't the Canadians sit on our oil?

So we could decrease our oil imports by roughly 30%. That would go a long way towards that 2020 energy independence that Mitt is talking about. It's all coming together now: Mitt wants to invade Canada.

But then Mitt will have to deal with Quebec ..... I would love to see that one.

Mitt can diss half of America, surely he can do the same with Quebec. His job won't be to worry about those people.

Yes, I just had some great images of him dealing with Queen Pauli ....... for those that dont know ... the new Quebec premier.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

we must free the timbits from their oppressors! :dance:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Country: Monaco
Timeline

I think Sarah Palin would make a perfect governor for Newfoundland... :innocent:

200px-FSM_Logo.svg.png

www.ffrf.org

I think Sarah Palin would make a perfect governor for Newfoundland... :innocent:

Yes, she will be able to see greenland from there while she sips on some screech.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Any one of our resident firearms aficionados could single handedly "invade" Canada.

I don't know about that......maybe a dozen or so......they can keep that country.

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

Lol, I wonder if the plans also included Quebec?

My 51st state includes Quebec!

Yes, she will be able to see greenland from there while she sips on some screech.

Before or after she attends the squid jiggers' ball?

IR5

2007-07-27 – Case complete at NVC waiting on the world or at least MTL.

2007-12-19 - INTERVIEW AT MTL, SPLIT DECISION.

2007-12-24-Mom's I-551 arrives, Pop's still in purgatory (AP)

2008-03-11-AP all done, Pop is approved!!!!

tumblr_lme0c1CoS21qe0eclo1_r6_500.gif