karlaortiz0103

Received 221g only "Wait Until You Hear From Us" checked

37 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

happy to know that sis! hang on and keep the faith :) God knows what you have been through :) we'll be praying for you! (F)

THANKS SOOOO MUCH Nikki! Though we're hoping for the BEST, our insights are still open for negative results.. We just dont wanna feel the same disappointment we had when my interview didnt go well.. I believe God will grant it to us in His precious right time! :D:innocent:

Timeline

That's good news. :star:

You certainly earned your visa!!! :thumbs:

Hi.. We'll know that on Wednesday (09-26-2012)... I just really hope its "approve" (cross fingers!) :innocent: :innocent: :innocent:

Timeline

All is good!! Congrats!! :dance: :dance:

Here this may help you track your passport/visa:

TRACK YOUR VISA/PASSPORT

Here is a link for requirements for receiving your passport with the visa, there are also options for tracking the status of your visa/passport is currently. You can also change delivery options.

http://www.ustraveldocs.com/ph/ph-niv-passportretrieve.asp#trackingoptions

2GO CUSTOMER SERVICE FOR CHECKING DELIVERY

2Go customer service hotline (+632) 5287-136 is available Monday to Friday 8:00 am to 7:00 pm and Saturday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.

TRACK YOUR PASSPORT/VISA THROUGH 2GO

http://supplychain.2go.com.ph/CustomerSupport/etrace/index.asp Enter your MNL number or passport number

Hello there and thank you so much for this info.. We'll do this tomorrow.. They said to update on Wednesday but Ill call 2GO tom. coz if they have my visa already, it only means they approved it! YEHEY!! Hoping for the BEST but im preparing myself for the worst..

Edited by karlaortiz0103

Filed: Timeline

Hello there and thank you so much for this info.. We'll do this tomorrow.. They said to update on Wednesday but Ill call 2GO tom. coz if they have my visa already, it only means they approved it! YEHEY!! Hoping for the BEST but im preparing myself for the worst..

Good to go...woot woot!!! Congrats :thumbs: (FYI makes sure to pick up your visa within 5 days. Weekend included. If not they will return your package back to the embassy. My fiancé visa arrived Friday afternoon at the 2GO office. But he just went there yesterday and he been told if he didn't came soon they’re about to return his package back to the embassy :bonk: )

The longer it takes to happen the more you'll appreciate it when it does!

You are in my prayer...Trust God and keep on praying,,nothing impossible with Him...God bless you.....

Our K1 Timeline

August 31, 2012 ...........NOA1
April 19, 2013................NOA2

May 2, 2013...................MNL # Available

June 3, 2013..................Interview

June 18, 2013................POE Dallas

AOS Timeline

July 26, 2013.................NOA I-485

August 27, 2013............Biometrics

September 5, 2013.......Notice of Interview date (October 15)

September 30, 2013.....EAD/AP Combo card in hand.

October 15, 2013..........AOS Interview

October 22, 2013..........AOS Approved & Green Card Production Ordered

November 1, 2013........Green Card in hand!

ROC Timeline

August 12, 2015............NOA

August 31, 2015............Biometrics

March 7, 2016...............Card Production Ordered

March 11, 2016.............I55 Stamp

March 12, 2016.............Green Card in hand!

Citizenship Timeline

March 6, 2017...............NOA

March 27, 2017.............Biometrics

June 20, 2018...…………..Interview

July 13,  2018...…………..Oath Ceremony

Timeline

THANKS SOOOO MUCH Nikki! Though we're hoping for the BEST, our insights are still open for negative results.. We just dont wanna feel the same disappointment we had when my interview didnt go well.. I believe God will grant it to us in His precious right time! :D:innocent:

I know he will :) and Im actually waiting for your updates today!! *crossfingers* I hope everything turns out good! *hug*

03/27/2012- I-129F sent to USCIS

04/02/2012- NOA1 email

04/05/2012- NOA1 hard copy received

07/23/2012- finally some light! RFE via EMAIL

08/05/2012- Sent RFE reply from Philippines

08/09/2012- RFE Reply Response Review Notification Email

08/15/2012- NOA2 Approval via Email

08/22/2012- Hard copy of NOA2 received!

08/24/2012- MNL case number noted!

08/31/2012- Physical Exam at SLEC- Passed!

09/07/2012- Big Day! Interview-> APPROVED!

09/14/2012- CFO Seminar->done!

09/18/2012- Visa on Hand!, CFO Sticker DONE! YAY!!!!

10/04/2012- America Here I Come!!!

10/05/2012- Touchdown Chicago!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.