Interview Date

79 posts in this topic

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Vietnam
Timeline

Wow, that's only one week away. Congrats!!!

They were not kidding when they said they would send it as soon as they got the paper file. She is taking him to HCMC in two days so there is time to get the medical done this week. Looking forward to them being back by the end of the month. Don't know how long the visa delivery will take with the expedite. I am expecting a week to 10 days for that.

"Every one of us bears within himself the possibilty of all passions, all destinies of life in all its forms. Nothing human is foreign to us" - Edward G. Robinson.

Timeline

Thanks for the information - Good luck with your case next week !!

:thumbs:

"Every one of us bears within himself the possibilty of all passions, all destinies of life in all its forms. Nothing human is foreign to us" - Edward G. Robinson.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

We just called today and NVC said November is already filled up for HCM Consulate.

Thanks for the info. I expect to have December interview then.

03/04/2010: Getting married

06/06/2011: Submit I-130. Case is at CSC

06/08/2011: NOA1

01/06/2012: NOA2

01/23/2012: Case number assigned

01/26/2012: AOS Bill and IV Bill invoiced

05/10/2012: Paid AOS and IV fees

08/20/2012: Sent AOS and IV packets

08/22/2012: NVC received AOS and IV packets

08/29/2012: Case complete

11/06/2012: Interview date appointment received

12/04/2012: Interview date. Approved!!!

Timeline

Thanks for the info. I expect to have December interview then.

based on how its going Dec sounds right. :thumbs:

Edited by ScottThuy

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

I just got off the phone with NVC this morning and they say they are still scheduling for HCMC. He said there was a bit of a burst last week with a bunch of interviews scheduled but that he expected they would schedule more. According to him they used to stop scheduling at a certain point in the month but he said they have been asked by various consulate offices to schedule all month as interview dates/times keep coming up through cancellations, reschedules, etc.

so we had a complete date of 8/14 and I am cautiously optimistic that we'll hear something soon.

regards

will

Filed: IR-5 Country: Vietnam
Timeline

Thanks for the info. I'm really glad to hear. Please keep us posted if you have any news.

I just got off the phone with NVC this morning and they say they are still scheduling for HCMC. He said there was a bit of a burst last week with a bunch of interviews scheduled but that he expected they would schedule more. According to him they used to stop scheduling at a certain point in the month but he said they have been asked by various consulate offices to schedule all month as interview dates/times keep coming up through cancellations, reschedules, etc.

so we had a complete date of 8/14 and I am cautiously optimistic that we'll hear something soon.

regards

will

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

Thanks u for the good info n news that u guys been sharing with us please keep us updated if anyone one here been calling NVC. I'll call NVC this Friday to check-out the situation to see how the status coming up on HCM consulate interview.

Edited by Skynet

Timeline

everyone, please take a moment and fill inyour timeline...:thumbs:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.