Dana and Divine

Nigerian Flights Before and After Interview

35 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

Hey Ginie, Once in the country and interview is over and approved and it is time to book your husbands flight, do you then just go the ticket counter to book him a flight back home with you and do you know if there is a way to get a quote from the airline and take with you, so the airport will not charge double the price for your hubby to fly back?

Any ideas from anyone? This questions is for spouses wanting to fly home immediately with their husbands/wives on the same flight. Any thoughts would be very welcome.

This is my current stressor - sigh but if you do decide to buy in Nigeria the offices are below. I'm going to hit them up on the phoen tomorrow to see if the local prices are better than web prices.

Lagos, Nigeria

+234 (1) 270 7551

+234 (1) 270 7553

+234 (0)80 6564 3886

+234 (0)80 6564 3921

Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.

Saturday, 9:30 a.m. - 1:30 a.m.

United Airlines

17 Simbiat Abiola Road

Ikeja

Lagos

support.nigeria@united.com

Delta

Sky Logistics Limited

3b Sapara Williams Close

P.O Box 71150,

Victoria Island

Lagos, Nigeria 2341 Telephone: 234-1-279-9000

Fax: 234-1-279-9021

Email: info@skylogisticsng.com

Mon–Fri: 8am–4pm

Sat: 9am–1pm

(closed Environmental Saturdays—last Saturday of the month)

Sun: Closed

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Hey Ginie, Once in the country and interview is over and approved and it is time to book your husbands flight, do you then just go the ticket counter to book him a flight back home with you and do you know if there is a way to get a quote from the airline and take with you, so the airport will not charge double the price for your hubby to fly back?

Any ideas from anyone? This questions is for spouses wanting to fly home immediately with their husbands/wives on the same flight. Any thoughts would be very welcome.

Dana if you plan to fly back with your hubby on the same flight I suggest you buy a one way ticket to Nigeria and purchase a ticket back to the States from Nigeria. When my hubby booked his flight it was through the Turkish airline and it was not as expensive as the American Airlines. Maybe you can talk to my brother dear, he is the one who booked my hubby's flight and he shopped around. I believe he went through a travel agent but am not absolutely sure. He will be able to give you a better feel when you talk to him.

Dana if you plan to fly back with your hubby on the same flight I suggest you buy a one way ticket to Nigeria and purchase a ticket back to the States from Nigeria. When my hubby booked his flight it was through the Turkish airline and it was not as expensive as the American Airlines. Maybe you can talk to my brother dear, he is the one who booked my hubby's flight and he shopped around. I believe he went through a travel agent but am not absolutely sure. He will be able to give you a better feel when you talk to him.

Thanks Tamika. I will send him a message tonight through facebook.

This is my current stressor - sigh but if you do decide to buy in Nigeria the offices are below. I'm going to hit them up on the phoen tomorrow to see if the local prices are better than web prices.

Lagos, Nigeria

+234 (1) 270 7551

+234 (1) 270 7553

+234 (0)80 6564 3886

+234 (0)80 6564 3921

Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.

Saturday, 9:30 a.m. - 1:30 a.m.

United Airlines

17 Simbiat Abiola Road

Ikeja

Lagos

support.nigeria@united.com

Delta

Sky Logistics Limited

3b Sapara Williams Close

P.O Box 71150,

Victoria Island

Lagos, Nigeria 2341 Telephone: 234-1-279-9000

Fax: 234-1-279-9021

Email: info@skylogisticsng.com

Mon–Fri: 8am–4pm

Sat: 9am–1pm

(closed Environmental Saturdays—last Saturday of the month)

Sun: Closed

Thanks Gowan, Printing this out now and will also check into these routes. If I hear of a better plan from my sister or brother in the meantime, I will come back and post here as well!

• 2 weeks later...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.