~kiyah~

Returning Petitions to the United States via 221g

830 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

you got my support, :thumbs:

This is a very serious issue, & alot of people appear to be lost when faced with this problem.

Should be pinned for sure, but a seperate forum would be much apreciated.

LIFTING OF CONDITIONS

08/26/08 filling date

08/27/08 NOA1

09/12/08 Notice for BIO

10/01/08 BIO

02/04/09 RFE received

02/20/09 RFE mailed

03/03/09 APPROVED

03/16/09 NEW CARD RECEIVED

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Kiya, you have taken on a very big responsibility and I applaude you and your efforts so far. I really do feel for you and the other ladies who are having their petitions returned to the United States. Each one of us ladies understand how much we love our men and the nightmare of having this happen.

I think it would be a marvelous idea to have this subject pinned. I hope they listen and take action.

Doreen :yes:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SupportingMoroccanLove/

6/14/03 Met Online

9/30/2003 He was denied a Tourist Visa

1/7/2004 Sent 1-129F-tried to prove hardship; many reasons

8/8/2004 Petition denied

After 214 Days of waiting

10/11/2004 Returned from Morocco even more in love.

11/15/2004 Mailed I-129F off to Nebraska

2/11/05 APPROVAL

2/14/05 EMAIL, OUR PETITION HAS BEEN APPROVED

86 Days what an awesome feeling

2/25/05 Email received from nvc, given case number

3/21/05 Email from consulate

b]INTERVIEW DATE 5/10/05[/b]

3/31/05 Fiance finally receives his packet from the consulate

4/12/05 He had medical exam

5/10/05 INTERVIEW WAS A SUCCESS

5/18/05 VISA IN HAND

Took 214 Days for a denial, but IN 205 days He will be HOME

6/10/05 Abdou arrives in America, what a happy day!

6/13/05 Applied for SSN

6/23/05 6 p.m. We were MARRIED; honeymoon in Gatlinburg

8/13/05 AOS and EAD paperwork mailed

8/25/05 NOAs in the mail!!! Yea!

11/25/05 - BIOMETRIC DATE

01/26/06 - AOS SUCCESSFUL INTERVIEW AND HE GETS HIS FIRST JOB AT FIRST JOB INTERVIEW

02/13/06 - GREEN CARD ARRIVED

4/22/06 - Driver's License!!

11/05/2007 Filed to Lift conditions[/color]

11/07/07 - NOA1 received

12/21/07 - Biometrics completed

04/08/08 - 10 YEAR CARD APPROVED

04/14/08 - CARD IN HAND !!!!!

11/3/08 - Filed for Citizenship

11/29/08 - Biometric Appointment

02/03/09 - Citizenship Interview, HE PASSED

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Algeria
Timeline
I agree! This is information that could be... and will be... and already is much needed for not only those of us going through Morocco... but other countries as well!

:help:

Lynne

I agree 100%percent!!! :thumbs:

It needs to be pinned.

Meriem

glitterfy200428648Z.gif

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

I agree!!! I have wanted this now for almost a year. We were denied March 25 and my husband had so much proof of our relationship but was not asked to show it. And guess why we were denied? "Due to the validity of the relationship"!!!!!!

Casa is violating the law and we are letting them get away with it!!!!!!! Even though we have overcome the denial, we will be here to help others fight for their rights. I do beleive we need to band together as a group and take this issue to court!!

I have researched so much on this subject already. I saw it's time to get the courts involved.

Oops...I mean I SAY it's time we take action in the courts.

098bdb652297eb8af8222ef77903ebf5.gif

.png

Married in 04

"Being happy doesn't mean everything is perfect. It means you've decided to see beyond the imperfections."

chiqa.jpg

Timeline

Shokran for all the wonderful support! :D We need MORE!!!

Yalla Middle East & Egypt...finkom?

Support tally: 17

Kiya = 1

Rhouni = 1

Denali_1963 = 1

Morocco4ever = 1

LebaneseBride = 1

Dixie_Peach = 1

Dawnnhatem = 1

Tom&tata = 1

Maryandatif = 1

Noura = 1

Mawelvan = 1

Kml_36 = 1

Myfellah = 1

Jenn3539 = 1

Meriem_setif = 1

Chiquita = 1

Portsaid = 1

If you support pinning this issue...please say so by posting in this topic. Without forum support the issue will never get pinned. Shokran.

(F) ~Kiya~ (F)

Edited by Kiya

~ Returns & Refusals...What They Don't Tell You ~

DISCLAIMER: I am not an attorney, all information provided is from years of research and personal experiences of those affected by returned visa petitions/applications. If this is happening to you, my personal advice is to research the facts, hire a good immigration lawyer who can demonstrate they specialize in returned/denied visa petitions and applications.

~ Faith, Patience, Perseverance ~

Filed: Country: Palestine
Timeline

I think it's a great idea to pin this topic in one of the non-regional areas of VJ where everyone can easily access it. Perhaps the administrators might consider retitling the waivers forum to specifically include returned petitions, or even give this subject its own forum entirely.

A returned petition has to be devastating to anyone going through this already arduous and stressful process. The shared info and advice could help a lot of people who otherwise may be at a complete loss as to how to proceed next. Right now there's not a centralized place to find such info, without doing specific searches for threads that may be all over the place. We see the stories of Kiya's and other Moroccan cases because they are here in the ME/NA forum, but others on VJ could certainly benefit from these threads.

My heart goes out to all of you facing this difficult situation... my thoughts and prayers with you and your loved ones.

(F)

-MK

6y04dk.jpg
شارع النجمة في بيت لحم

Too bad what happened to a once thriving VJ but hardly a surprise

al Nakba 1948-2015
66 years of forced exile and dispossession

Copyright © 2015 by PalestineMyHeart. Original essays, comments by and personal photographs taken by PalestineMyHeart are the exclusive intellectual property of PalestineMyHeart and may not be reused, reposted, or republished anywhere in any manner without express written permission from PalestineMyHeart.

Timeline

This is just a thought, and maybe no one else will want to do this, but what are the chances that everyone here going through Casa that had their petitions sent back to the CIS without a resonable explanation would want to send a copy of their 221(g) in one letter to Maura Harty? This way she could see that many people have them sent back without a reasonable explanation as to why, thus sparking an investigation of Morocco.

Whats your thoughts ladies?

'Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO, What a Ride'

Timeline
I think it's a great idea to pin this topic in one of the non-regional areas of VJ where everyone can easily access it. Perhaps the administrators might consider retitling the waivers forum to specifically include returned petitions, or even give this subject its own forum entirely.

A returned petition has to be devastating to anyone going through this already arduous and stressful process. The shared info and advice could help a lot of people who otherwise may be at a complete loss as to how to proceed next. Right now there's not a centralized place to find such info, without doing specific searches for threads that may be all over the place. We see the stories of Kiya's and other Moroccan cases because they are here in the ME/NA forum, but others on VJ could certainly benefit from these threads.

My heart goes out to all of you facing this difficult situation... my thoughts and prayers with you and your loved ones.

(F)

-MK

I requested a new forum from Captain Ewok weeks ago and was asked to post the topic in the Waivers section. Unfortunately I think this is not a good place for this issue...maybe if it was pinned in the Waivers section it would be productive, but only posting the topic in that forum has been fruitless thus far. :whistle:

I definitely agree petitioners going through other consulates can benefit from this topic...but it needs to be pinned somewhere smart. This is a very serious issue and we need it easily accessible.

(F) ~Kiya~ (F)

This is just a thought, and maybe no one else will want to do this, but what are the chances that everyone here going through Casa that had their petitions sent back to the CIS without a resonable explanation would want to send a copy of their 221(g) in one letter to Maura Harty? This way she could see that many people have them sent back without a reasonable explanation as to why, thus sparking an investigation of Morocco.

I am all for it! Someone high up has got to take a look at this...even with visa fraud being their first priority...we DESERVE fair and due process. Only telling us our files are sent back for the validity of the relationship is a cowardly way of avoiding the real explanation...and we only get this canned explanation after involving our senators!

(F) ~Kiya~ (F)

DISCLAIMER: I am not an attorney, all information provided is from years of research and personal experiences of those affected by returned visa petitions/applications. If this is happening to you, my personal advice is to research the facts, hire a good immigration lawyer who can demonstrate they specialize in returned/denied visa petitions and applications.

Filed: Other Timeline

:thumbs: Kiya, My deepest gratitude goes to you now for trying to get this subject pinned. As you know, our petition was also sent back to USCIS from Casablanca.

We still dont have any decisions from them. Jaouad's interview was on October 11, 2005 and of course, their reasons for the "soft" denial were the infamous 221g, being sent back to BCIS to further review the validity of the relationship. We are devastated even to this day by that decision, and cannot help but feel that it was due to a certain CO who was there at that time. Seems she takes much pleasure in torturing people who are in love. I also have learned so much since this time, and found that even though our petition for our 130 was well on its way, as it was at the NVC awaiting transfer to Casa, it stopped and was also sent back to Vermont along with our 129f. We have been married now for 15 months, and they sent us into this deep abyss that so many are in. They simply do not care about what our intentions are and they lie about everything. They will not tell us what any of the objections are, even with the congressmen involved. So girl YOU GO WITH THIS! and you will have my undying support and love. Jean (Fatima) (F)

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

I also vote to pin this topic. There is just not enough information available and what information that is found and posted it is all over VJ. Good luck on getting it pinned.

Mary

Everything I respond to is from personal knowledge, research or experience and I am in no means a lawyer or do I claim to be one. Everyone should read, research and be responsible for your own journey.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Ok... I am all for this if it will help... but I have a silly question... WHO exactly is Maura Harty?

Tho' lovers be lost, love shall not... and death shall have NO dominion!

http://www.geocities.com/pulpi33/A1.htm

114959908992789.gif

The will of God will never take you,

to where the grace of God will not protect you.

Timeline

AJEEB!!! :D Updating the tally...shokran!

Support tally: 21

Kiya = 1

Rhouni = 1

Denali_1963 = 1

Morocco4ever = 1

LebaneseBride = 1

Dixie_Peach = 1

Dawnnhatem = 1

Tom&tata = 1

Maryandatif = 1

Noura = 1

Mawelvan = 1

Kml_36 = 1

Myfellah = 1

Jenn3539 = 1

Meriem_setif = 1

Chiquita = 1

Portsaid = 1

Wife_of_Mahmoud = 1

Carshel = 1

Wmoonshine69 = 1

Mianishqsrose = 1

If you support pinning this issue...please say so by posting in this topic. Without forum support the issue will never get pinned. Shokran.

(F) ~Kiya~ (F)

Edited by Kiya

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.