~kiyah~

Returning Petitions to the United States via 221g

830 posts in this topic

I am protesting...I want this issue pinned! :protest:

Petitions Returned to the United States

More and more this is how Morocco is handling visa petitions, and it does not matter the amount of proof of relationship you provide. We need a central place to review/share extremely important information to help ourselves and others going through this issue. Possibly even prevent this from happening to others in the future.

I will gladly create a legible, credible, and searchable compilation of all immigration guidelines surrounding petition return/revocation, research, etc. if VJ would commit to pinning this issue for us. Even if it is only in the ME/NA forum...PIN IT PLEASE?????

(F) ~Kiya~ (F)

I certainly think it should be pinned. It seems more important than the Yallah thread - no offense anyone. I think it not only helps the people who have had this result but those with interviews ahead.

Rebecca

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

I agree completely. Even though my fiance won't be going through morocco I find it very interesting and informitive. I have been following this and reading all your posts concerning this issue. At least we can be more prepared if this ever does happen to the rest of us. You never know.

5-2005/ met online

11-4-2005/ went to see him in republic of georgia

11-25-2005 returned home

01-17-2006/ sent I129F to <!--WORD2URL-01--><!--END WORD2URL-01-->nsc<!--WORD2URL-02--><!--END WORD2URL-02-->

01-23-2006/ packet was recieved and signed for

01-23-2006 / NOA 1

01-26-2006/ check was cashed

01-31-2006/ recieved NOA 1 in mail

03-23-2006/ NOA 2 - oh yeah

03-27-2006/ touched

03-30-2006/ recieved NOA 2 in mail

04-07-2006-petition was sent to nvc

04-19-2006/petition got entered into nvc system recieved case number

05-30-2006/ interview date ( yahoo)

05-30-2006/he was put on a/p

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Exactly denali...exactly. :yes:

Shall we create a poll to support the pinning of this issue...what will make them realize how serious this is? It will require a lot of support from anyone affected and interested...meaning you will need to post.

Like I said...I am more than willing to create a well documented post providing links to all of the immigration guidelines surrounding this issue, all the research myself and others have done making it easy for us to retrieve and share information, etc.

(F) ~Kiya~ (F)

~ Returns & Refusals...What They Don't Tell You ~

DISCLAIMER: I am not an attorney, all information provided is from years of research and personal experiences of those affected by returned visa petitions/applications. If this is happening to you, my personal advice is to research the facts, hire a good immigration lawyer who can demonstrate they specialize in returned/denied visa petitions and applications.

~ Faith, Patience, Perseverance ~

Timeline

:help:

If you support pinning this issue...please say so by posting in this topic. Without forum support the issue will never get pinned. Shokran.

(F) ~Kiya~ (F)

DISCLAIMER: I am not an attorney, all information provided is from years of research and personal experiences of those affected by returned visa petitions/applications. If this is happening to you, my personal advice is to research the facts, hire a good immigration lawyer who can demonstrate they specialize in returned/denied visa petitions and applications.

Timeline

I support it!! No one talks about this! We need somewhere to turn for this!

'Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO, What a Ride'

Timeline

Shokran bezaaf Morocco4ever. We need more...LOL, I refuse to let this issue die!

Support tally: 4

Kiya = 1

Rhouni = 1

Denali_1963 = 1

Morocco4ever = 1

If you support pinning this issue...please say so by posting in this topic. Without forum support the issue will never get pinned. Shokran.

(F) ~Kiya~ (F)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Lebanon
Timeline

You have my vote ... it could happen to anyone.

Reunited and it feels so good ....

NOA #1 - March 23rd, 2004

Interview- May 18th, 2006 (Success !)

Arrived in the US - May 27, 2006 (our IR-1 visa journey was 2 years and 2 months long)

Wedding - June 17th, 2006

It's a Girl ! Baby Hana's expected due date - March 30th, 2007

591088.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

I agree! This is information that could be... and will be... and already is much needed for not only those of us going through Morocco... but other countries as well!

Lynne

Tho' lovers be lost, love shall not... and death shall have NO dominion!

http://www.geocities.com/pulpi33/A1.htm

114959908992789.gif

The will of God will never take you,

to where the grace of God will not protect you.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

Same here. There should be a central location that all available information about these situations can be located. While its obviously a trend in Morocco at this time, this is not exclusively a ME/NA concern. Is there a reason this is not a sparate forum next to the waivers/ap room? To someone learning their case is being sent back to uscis...finding a forum of useful info and similar cases might be a huge relief and a heaven-sent resource...

3dflags_jor0001-0001a.gif3dflags_usa0001-0001a.gif

Hatem & Dawn

Dec 09, 2004 I130 sent to USCIS

Mar 02, 2006 Arrives in US

15 months start to finish for cr-1 from Amman with no RFEs, ARs or other bonus hang-ups

complete timeline in profile

Nov 27, 2007 Three year Annivrsary. Two more and I can apply for a Jordanian Passport, and then we're going to Cuba (Just because I can). can't wait...

Filed: Country: Indonesia
Timeline

You got my support to get the thread pinned.

What is currently happening in Casa consulate can happen somewhere else too.

Edited by tom&tata

I-130

Jun 28 2004 : Received at NSC

Oct 25 2004 : Transferred to CSC

Oct 29 2004 : Received at CSC

Nov 8 2004 : Received response from CSC that my file is being requested & review will be done

Nov 10 2004 : Email & online status Approved

Nov 15 2004 : NOA 2 in mail

Dec 16 2004 : NVC assigns case number

Dec 20 2004 : NVC sent DS 3032 to beneficiary, copy of DS 3032 & I-864 fee bill to petitioner

Jan 3 2005 : Petitioner received copy of DS 3032 and I-864 fee bill. Post-marked Dec 23rd.

Jan 11 2005 : Beneficiary received DS 3032 in Indonesia

Jan 31 2005 : Sent DS 3032 to NVC

Feb 8, 2005 : NVC received DS 3032

Feb 21, 2005 : IV fee generated

Feb 25, 2005 : Sent I-864 fee bill

Feb 28, 2005 : I-864 fee bill delivered to St Louis

Mar 3, 2005 : IV fee bill received

Mar 7, 2005 : Sent IV fee bill

Mar 9, 2005 : IV fee bill delivered to St Louis

Mar 28, 2005 : I-864 fee credited against case.

April 6, 2005 : Received I-864 package

April 7, 2005 : Immigrant Visa fee credited against case.

April 11, 2005 : DS 230 is generated

Aug 12, 2005 : I-864 & DS 230 received by NVC

Sep 14, 2005 : RFE on I-864

Nov 3, 2005 : Checklist response received at NVC

Nov 25, 2005 : Case completion

Dec 9, 2005 : Police Cert requested from the Netherlands

Jan 12 2006 : Interview success - Approved !!

Jan 19 2006 : Visa & brown envelope picked up

Timeline

Shokran for all the new support, this is exactly what this issue needs. MORE...MORE!! :D

Support tally: 8

Kiya = 1

Rhouni = 1

Denali_1963 = 1

Morocco4ever = 1

LebaneseBride = 1

Dixie_Peach = 1

Dawnnhatem = 1

Tom&tata = 1

(F) ~Kiya~ (F)

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

HEY YOU GOT MY VOTE!!!!

Mary (NC) Atif (Youssoufia)

NOA2 for 129F on 16 Nov 2005......NOA2 for I-130 on 28 Nov 2005

INTERVIEW DATE SCHEDULED FOR 9AM[GMT] 27 FEBRUARY 2006-Issued 221g for Validity of relationship....told being sent back to USCIS/Atif Received Visa On 10 March 2006

AOS/EAD

10 July 2006--signed I-485 and I-765

25 July 2006 recieved NOA-1 for both

18 Aug 2006 Biometrics Appt.

21 Oct 2006 EAD arrives in mail

26 Dec 2006 received aapt.->01 Feb 2007 AOS interview->CANCELLED! rescheduled 01 Aug 2007-waiting

09 Feb '07-received denial of AOS--#######??!! MTR filed--Interview-01 Aug 07

27 Sept '07-I-765 [#2] filed--14 Nov '07 Biomerics for I-765 [#2]

Take it from me....GO TO THE AOS INTERVIEW DATE ANYWAY!!!!! EVEN IF YOU GET THE SNAIL MAIL NOTICE!!!

August 2009--Permanent Resident Card arrives!!!!

We are Finished with Immigration for 10 years!!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

I'm in!!! I'm scared $hitle$$ as we will be going thru Casa very soon! And I'm so sad abt Kiya and all others who are facing this BS!! Let's get this pinned! Do we need to be double and triple posting? :P

Noura

Met briefly in Baton Rouge, LA Nov. 2003 - not available :(

Met again in Baton Rouge, LA March 25, 2005 - 2 souls feel as 1

Sept 17-Oct 3, 2005 Noura goes to Morocco to meet family & friends of Said (informally engaged)

Daily phonecalls, discover internet chatting w/ video cam - OMG!!!

March 25-April 14, 2006 Noura's 2nd trip to Morocco - formal engagement w/ family

April 24, 2006- mailed in K1 Visa package - TSC

Oct 5, 2006 - Interview SUCCESS

Oct 12, 2006 - Called to pick up visa tomorrow!

Oct. 16, 2006 VISA IN HAND!

Dec. 24, 2006 - Said arrives in NOLA, just in time for the holidaze!

Dec. 31, 2006 - OUR WEDDING!!! Ringing in a New Year as husband & wife!

Jan 8, 2007 - applied for SSN

Jan 15, 2007 - recieved SSN

Feb 6, 2007 - checks cashed for AOS/EAD/AP - YAY!

Feb 8, 2007 - NOA1 on AOS/EAD/AP

Feb 14, 07 - touched EAD/AP

March 8, 07 - Biometrics appt in NOLA

April 17, 07 - AP approved

April 19, 07 - EAD approved

glitter_maker_12_25_2006_00_00_12_97213.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.