Danno

OFF-DUTY COP HITS 4-YEAR-OLD GIRL WITH MOTORCYCLE, SHOOTS AND KILLS ANGRY DAD

92 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Obviously the police department needs to teach its cops ninja techniques. That way when they are getting jumped they can use smoke bombs and then teleport out of there.

07/31/2012 - Filed I-485 & I-130 at Chicago Lockbox

08/03/2012 - Delivery confirmation at Chicago Lockbox

08/08/2012 - Receipt Notice Text/E-mail

08/21/2012 - Biometrics Appointment Notice Received

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

there you go again with that pms thing

it's bad enough being on the receiving end of it ... it's gotta be worse suffering that affliction.

What? Yes being on the receiving end of your PMS is bad. Please cease.

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

I don't understand all the moves you talk about that Hollywood " wishes they Knew". :rofl::rofl:

But I do have one glaring question ?? -- They don't need a gun...... But they are highly armed at all times. I mean you said it in the same sentence. The question is so obvious..If they don't need a gun why are they so well armed at all times.

Apparently English eludes you. Any of the agents can deal with the situation whether they have a gun on them or not....they do not NEED one. It is called hand to hand combat.......google it. That being said, they always DO have firearms on them, and the s at the end of firearm means more than one....we call that "plural" in English. Feel free to google that if you get too confused again. They also carry several knives, pepper spray, and whatever else they feel like toting. They can use any weapon equally well with either hand. It is called training. Quite a few carry a walking stick wherever they go, including on an airplane as they are not banned from the cabin. A quick google search should reveal to you why.....hint: try searching Philippine stick fighting. Instead of google, try youtube since I've gotten the idea pictures will suit you best.

Apparently English eludes you. Any of the agents can deal with the situation whether they have a gun on them or not....they do not NEED one. It is called hand to hand combat.......google it. That being said, they always DO have firearms on them, and the s at the end of firearm means more than one....we call that "plural" in English. Feel free to google that if you get too confused again. They also carry several knives, pepper spray, and whatever else they feel like toting. They can use any weapon equally well with either hand. It is called training. Quite a few carry a walking stick wherever they go, including on an airplane as they are not banned from the cabin. A quick google search should reveal to you why.....hint: try searching Philippine stick fighting. Instead of google, try youtube since I've gotten the idea pictures will suit you best.

Have you ever taken someone down using the Vulcan Pinch?

vulcan-pinch.jpg

That you take pride in taking your PMS out on people? :rolleyes:

The whole "lol PMS" thing is obnoxious enough when men do it. Do we really need to stoop to that level, too?

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

How do you "roll into the target" when you're lying on the ground with a broken leg, broken shoulder, and two men kicking and punching you senseless within inches of your life?

Do you watch a lot of Roadrunner cartoons too?

Get on the ground and have a friend pretending to kick you. You have a very short distance to close....normally less than 3 feet. It is not as hard as you think. The closer you can get, the less effective the kick will be and you have a stationary target...the off leg of the attacker. It is planted right? Or is he doing some super human movie levitation move? :whistle:

Instead of all the smartazz comments against someone with the actual knowledge and experience, why don't you do a little research on self-defense? It would be much more constructive to the thread. I haven't questioned your knowledge of your profession, but you seem obligated somehow to disrespect me and my profession. I've tried to ignore the smartazz comments and give you real world advice they might save your life one day.

Filed: Other Country: Afghanistan
Timeline

Get on the ground and have a friend pretending to kick you. You have a very short distance to close....normally less than 3 feet. It is not as hard as you think. The closer you can get, the less effective the kick will be and you have a stationary target...the off leg of the attacker. It is planted right? Or is he doing some super human movie levitation move? :whistle:

Instead of all the smartazz comments against someone with the actual knowledge and experience, why don't you do a little research on self-defense? It would be much more constructive to the thread. I haven't questioned your knowledge of your profession, but you seem obligated somehow to disrespect me and my profession. I've tried to ignore the smartazz comments and give you real world advice they might save your life one day.

Your experience is definitely welcome but it sounds like the officer had sustained quite a few injuries from his accident and at this point its second guessing to assume he could defend himself.

You are not being realistic with this situation. I don't care how good you are, if you're on the ground with a broken leg, broken shoulder and are being pummeled to death by two men(which you seem to ignore there were 2), a shot to the knee cap of the assailants is the last thing on your mind, nor is it a realistic outcome. The only thing anyone in that situation is going to do is save their ####### any way they can.