Thomas&Cleofe

Hotels near St. Lukes...?

23 posts in this topic

My wife would like to ask about names of hotels near st. lukes medical center. For those of you with experience about that, we appreciate your replies.

I plan to stay at Tunes Hotel. its new, clean and close to St. Lukes. HOpe to see your wife on the medical exma or interview :)

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.]1st Cor 13: 4-7

Filed: IR-2 Country: Philippines
Timeline

I plan to stay at Tunes Hotel. its new, clean and close to St. Lukes. HOpe to see your wife on the medical exma or interview :)

Do you know how much the cost for Tunes hotel per night? I think you will have interview very near to my wife's interview.

Thank you to all who reply....very nice topic. I think it can be a big help to many who have coming medical and interview.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Do you know how much the cost for Tunes hotel per night? I think you will have interview very near to my wife's interview.

Thank you to all who reply....very nice topic. I think it can be a big help to many who have coming medical and interview.

Hello David&Goliath, I am staying at Tune Hotels right now and yes it's new, it's clean and very convenient. Right outside the hotel is a 24 hour convenient store. The convenient store is in the same building so it's very very convenient. Anyway, the rate for Tune Hotels changes every day. In my case, I booked for 9 nights and only paid 729 Php per night. Anyways, like I said, the rate changes everyday reaching up to almost 1400ish or 1500ish and goes as low as 700ish. The Hotel is very nice. Very comfortable bed, very clean sorrounding, very pleasant staff.

Filed: IR-2 Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hello David&Goliath, I am staying at Tune Hotels right now and yes it's new, it's clean and very convenient. Right outside the hotel is a 24 hour convenient store. The convenient store is in the same building so it's very very convenient. Anyway, the rate for Tune Hotels changes every day. In my case, I booked for 9 nights and only paid 729 Php per night. Anyways, like I said, the rate changes everyday reaching up to almost 1400ish or 1500ish and goes as low as 700ish. The Hotel is very nice. Very comfortable bed, very clean sorrounding, very pleasant staff.

Thank you Shane and Jennie.....sounds nice there at that hotel. Thank you again.

Lotus looks nice.

Is anyone trying to do their medical and interview in one trip? If so, how many days before the interview do you need to get there for the medical? I do not want to push it too close.

If possible, I would like to have her do the medical, CFO and interview in one trip. Is this possible?

Is there a way to book flights in the Philippines as cheap as the online Philippine Air price? Or can she just buy at the airport or is it more expensive?

Thanks.

yes it is possible to do everything just give enough allowance from Medical to interview date.

In my case I will be doing everything in one trip, will stay 9days in Manila, My interview will be on Sept.5

so leaving Iloilo City on the 28th cuz had my 7y/o daughter to do medical as well, will do CFO

if done with medical.

You can book a flight online which is more convenient and can save if there is a PROMO.

CEBU PACIFIC

AIR PHILIPPINES

Edited by VirtualLee

Our Time Line
---------------------------
CR-1/CR-2

USCIS Stage: (13 DAYS)
Apr 15, 2012 - Filed I-130 ($420 x2)
Apr 19, 2012 - NOA-1
May 2, 2012 - NOA-2

NVC STAGE: (56 DAYS)
05/21/12 - Case finally entered into NVC system
05/25/12 - Received case #, IIN, and BIN, gave e-mail addresses, sent optin e-mail
05/25/12 - Received info package and AOS bill e-mails from NVC
05/25/12 - AOS bill invoiced & paid ($88)
05/29/12 - AOS bill appears as PAID
06/01/12 - IV Bill Invoiced & PAID ($230 x2)
06/04/12 - IV Bill Shows PAID
06/15/12 - AOS & IV Packages sent
07/02/12 - RFE email received
07/06/12 - Sent NSO copy of MC and BC
07/16/12 - Case Complete (2nd Wedding Anniversary)
08/01/12 - Interview Date Assigned -->>>>(Sept.5, 2012@ 6:15am)

Medical/CFO / Consulate / POE:
08/29/2012-------- Medical Exam: PASSED
08/30/2012 ---------Advance CFO @SMEF-COW
09/05/2012-------- Interview: VISA APPROVED!!!!

09/11/2012 ------- VISA RECEIVED!
10/02/2012 -------- POE = Honolulu, Hawaii
Welcome to Hawaii

10/18/2012 - received 10yr. GC & SSN#

• 3 weeks later...
Filed: IR-5 Country: Philippines
Timeline

Doesn't lotus Garden have free breakfast? Just want to make sure they are next to the Embassy the night before so when they go line up in the middle of the night they don't have to go far. So anyone have ideas for hotel across from the US embassy also? I seem bay view but the reviews online are not very good.

I am currently staying Paragon Tower Hotel, It's just like 20-30 steps away from SLEC,

I am able to view those in SPUTUM exam at the SLEC Roof Deck from my 9th floor Room. the hotel is pleasant, nice staff and Room Service, room is big, bathroom with bathtub which my daughter enjoyed her bubble baths. and staff are often ready to give assistance.

also beside Paragon Tower is another budget Hotel> Soriente Hotel.

also near SLEC is Richmond Hotel. I will try to go around if not raining

so I could post some updates.

Our Time Line
CR-1/CR-2

USCIS Stage: (13 DAYS)
Apr 15, 2012 - Filed I-130 ($420 x2)
Apr 19, 2012 - NOA-1
May 2, 2012 - NOA-2

NVC STAGE: (56 DAYS)
05/21/12 - Case finally entered into NVC system
05/25/12 - Received case #, IIN, and BIN, gave e-mail addresses, sent optin e-mail
05/25/12 - Received info package and AOS bill e-mails from NVC
05/25/12 - AOS bill invoiced & paid ($88)
05/29/12 - AOS bill appears as PAID
06/01/12 - IV Bill Invoiced & PAID ($230 x2)
06/04/12 - IV Bill Shows PAID
06/15/12 - AOS & IV Packages sent
07/02/12 - RFE email received
07/06/12 - Sent NSO copy of MC and BC
07/16/12 - Case Complete (2nd Wedding Anniversary)
08/01/12 - Interview Date Assigned -->>>>(Sept.5, 2012@ 6:15am)

Medical/CFO / Consulate / POE:
08/29/2012-------- Medical Exam: PASSED
08/30/2012 ---------Advance CFO @SMEF-COW
09/05/2012-------- Interview: VISA APPROVED!!!!

09/11/2012 ------- VISA RECEIVED!
10/02/2012 -------- POE = Honolulu, Hawaii
Welcome to Hawaii

10/18/2012 - received 10yr. GC & SSN#

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.